"I knew Kayla was going to be a special person in my life"

So said roy moore about his future wife. He said that while he was attending a high school dance recital. But he wasnt referring to a teacher or parent. He was referring to a teen girl that wasnt even old enough to DRIVE. He was 30 at the time. THIRTY
Dude is a PERVERT.
You guys that defend him are just as bad as he is.
Crazy thing is, if he was a muslim or a democrat, you would be throwing bricks through his window..
Pathetic.

Well how do you take all this fucking bullshit back. I just went and dug it up. It was a college dance recital. Not a fucking high school recital.

Fucking ridiculous the shit that is being put out there.And you have to go digging to get at the truth. Media is still running with the lie that there are 8 accusers.

"In his memoir, he recalled first seeing her "many years ago" at a dance recital at a nearby college in Alabama. He wrote he never forgot her, even when he saw her again years later."

Who is Kayla Moore, Roy Moore's wife and principal defender? - CNNPolitics

Lots of colleges host things like dance recitals and other things for the local high schools since they have better facilities.

And? Key point is he was not ogling anyone at a high school. This bullshit level is maxxed. This was up there with "he went to ball games at the highschool". He was a fucking coach for his baby sister's baseball team.

Mall ban was a lie. YMCA ban was a lie. Holy toledo! How many lies have been discredited?
Mall ban was attested to by a retired cop and a former mall employee. Try again. Stop protecting pedo's just because you are suffering from Stockholms syndrome.
It's B.S. there was no mall ban, it's faker than the yearbook signature

So said roy moore about his future wife. He said that while he was attending a high school dance recital. But he wasnt referring to a teacher or parent. He was referring to a teen girl that wasnt even old enough to DRIVE. He was 30 at the time. THIRTY
Dude is a PERVERT.
Crazy thing is, if he was a muslim or a democrat, you would be throwing bricks through his window..
Pathetic.

Well how do you take all this fucking bullshit back. I just went and dug it up. It was a college dance recital. Not a fucking high school recital.

Fucking ridiculous the shit that is being put out there.And you have to go digging to get at the truth. Media is still running with the lie that there are 8 accusers.

"In his memoir, he recalled first seeing her "many years ago" at a dance recital at a nearby college in Alabama. He wrote he never forgot her, even when he saw her again years later."

Lots of colleges host things like dance recitals and other things for the local high schools since they have better facilities.

And? Key point is he was not ogling anyone at a high school. This bullshit level is maxxed. This was up there with "he went to ball games at the highschool". He was a fucking coach for his baby sister's baseball team.

Mall ban was a lie. YMCA ban was a lie. Holy toledo! How many lies have been discredited?
Mall ban was attested to by a retired cop and a former mall employee. Try again. Stop protecting pedo's just because you are suffering from Stockholms syndrome.
I need some proof. I have 2 good sources that say its legit. What do you have other than your non credible opinion?

I need some proof. I have 2 good sources that say its legit. What do you have other than your non credible opinion?
Bah, it's hearsay, they made it up. The faked yearbook signature made me doubt all the accusers

Bah, it's hearsay, they made it up. The faked yearbook signature made me doubt all the accusers
Youre deflecting. What your proof?

He never dated her. So just because in his book he is looking back fondly and believing that one day she'd be special that makes the man a pervert?
Thinking that one day a teen was going to his wife while he was creeping at the local high school? Yes, that makes him a perv.

My father met my mother when she was 15.
How old was he

He was 25. Like Moore, a war got in the way of him marrying any sooner. They married just before he turned 27.

Guess how old Moore was when he left the Army? 27
Gross. Maybe that was different back then idk.
I just find it extremely perverse for a grown person to find a young teen that isn't even fully developed yet attractive.
Especially when they find enough in common with them to marry...

I didnt even want to fuck 15 year old chicks when i was 15!

Gay?
Older girls
Lol you think it's cool grown men find young teens attractive too?

Whatever floats your boat man.

Biology tells us that men will seek younger mates in order to procreate the species with better quality females.
Yes and nature tells us to kill if we have to.

Dude is a PERVERT.
Pathetic.

They could have been hosted by a c college he said he meet her 8 years later and married her...... You do the math tiny...

Somebody tell me what Kayla's educational level is and what moore helped her to achieve? Did he help her study for her college entrance? Her B.A./B.S.? Or did he just take advantage of her younger flesh?
When I was a college undergraduate, I had a boyfriend who was in law school after his service in Vietnam was over. It was HE who had me read through the first cases in his books. I remember Hadley v. Baxendale ("the case of the mill getting the shaft'). He threw questions at me and quizzed me. We split up for other reasons, but I will always remember that he had MY best interests at heart. He wasn't just chasing younger "tail" like these "Christian" southern guys do, putting their sexual interests above the futures of the people that they are supposed to care about.

One thing to really keep in mind. If this goes down the way the establishment wants it to go down and Moore is not allowed to be seated in the Senate based on 40 year old accusations that didn't come out until a few weeks out of an election and published in a media outlet that had just endorsed Moore's opponent, just think of the hell that can rain down on candidates from here on out.

Both D and R candidates will truly be at risk if only an unproven accusation can deny you a public office.
Good. Anyone that has multiple accusations of stalking and molesting underage girls should have hell rained down on them.
Accusations isn't proof.

He never dated her. So just because in his book he is looking back fondly and believing that one day she'd be special that makes the man a pervert?
Thinking that one day a teen was going to his wife while he was creeping at the local high school? Yes, that makes him a perv.

And how old was he? And how old was he when actively began to pursue her? Our laws and moral code are meant to protect kids until they are old enough to make intelligent decisions about who they are and what they want to pursue in their lives from older people who want to rob these kids of their futures for their own sexual satisfaction.

You don't seem to understand that decades ago older teens were considered young ladies and many married right out of high school. This was all "pre career / pre higher education". And older men were considered stable, more mature and bread winners. It was a different time.
So what educational level and what level of experience has Kayla moore attained, other than screwing her trashy husband and having some kids? Even comatose people can do that.
Is it really necessary to trash her?
People like you ruin good points people like me make
Fuck off

Dude is a PERVERT.
Pathetic.

Indeed.
Doesn't mean anything anyways. Moore said he met her 8 years later and married. Do the math..

Crazy as it seems, he must not have had confidence enough to have relationships with women his own age. Unless it WAS just the sex thing.

My thing is, what does a grown man and a teen have in common?

The older teens he dated were mature. We're not talking fucking snowflakes of today. By the time I was 18 I'd hitchiked to see buddies at Brandeis . Came back home. Dropped out of Ryerson (journalism) and hit the road again hitchhiking to Phoenix and then to LA.

And one more time those older teens that he was dating absolutely claimed he was a gentleman. So creep out all you want but the two women stood up for his character.

By the time I was 18 I had been married twice and had a baby.

How old was he

He was 25. Like Moore, a war got in the way of him marrying any sooner. They married just before he turned 27.

Btw, he was 38 when he married her
He is a pervert and apparently so are you.
I hope you have a sign in your yard to warn the neighbors to lock up their 15 year old daughters

Crazy as it seems, he must not have had confidence enough to have relationships with women his own age. Unless it WAS just the sex thing.

My thing is, what does a grown man and a teen have in common?

The older teens he dated were mature. We're not talking fucking snowflakes of today. By the time I was 18 I'd hitchiked to see buddies at Brandeis . Came back home. Dropped out of Ryerson (journalism) and hit the road again hitchhiking to Phoenix and then to LA.

And one more time those older teens that he was dating absolutely claimed he was a gentleman. So creep out all you want but the two women stood up for his character.

By the time I was 18 I had been married twice and had a baby.
We call people like that trash around here.

Somebody tell me what Kayla's educational level is and what moore helped her to achieve? Did he help her study for her college entrance? Her B.A./B.S.? Or did he just take advantage of her younger flesh?
When I was a college undergraduate, I had a boyfriend who was in law school after his service in Vietnam was over. It was HE who had me read through the first cases in his books. I remember Hadley v. Baxendale ("the case of the mill getting the shaft'). He threw questions at me and quizzed me. We split up for other reasons, but I will always remember that he had MY best interests at heart. He wasn't just chasing younger "tail" like these "Christian" southern guys do, putting their sexual interests above the futures of the people that they are supposed to care about.

Why would he help her do anything in college. He didn't meet her until 8 years later. Are you suggesting that she was trying for 8 years to get into college?

One thing to really keep in mind. If this goes down the way the establishment wants it to go down and Moore is not allowed to be seated in the Senate based on 40 year old accusations that didn't come out until a few weeks out of an election and published in a media outlet that had just endorsed Moore's opponent, just think of the hell that can rain down on candidates from here on out.

Both D and R candidates will truly be at risk if only an unproven accusation can deny you a public office.
Good. Anyone that has multiple accusations of stalking and molesting underage girls should have hell rained down on them.

His three so called accusers aren't credible and they and their stories need to be investigated thoroughly. Because why? Women fucking lie.
The 3 accusers are extremely credible. Thats why even repubs are distancing themselves from from the pedo.

The RINOS distancing themselves from Moore backed Luther Strange. Means jack shit. And the three accusers are not credible and their stories are falling apart.

His three so called accusers aren't credible and they and their stories need to be investigated thoroughly. Because why? Women fucking lie.
The 3 accusers are extremely credible. Thats why even repubs are distancing themselves from from the pedo.

The RINOS distancing themselves from Moore backed Luther Strange. Means jack shit. And the three accusers are not credible and their stories are falling apart.
This story isn't lol

The mall manager says Moore was never banned and he's the one that would have had to put the ban in place and not only would there have been record of it, it would have been all over the news that the Deputy District Attorney for the county had been banned from the mall. And he would have been fired.

How old was he

I just find it extremely perverse for a grown person to find a young teen that isn't even fully developed yet attractive.

Apparently, that is just you that finds it gross.

What do you mean not fully developed? When my wife was 14, she was being hit on by the officers of the cruise liner she and her mother were on.

How old was he

Apparently, that is just you that finds it gross.

What do you mean not fully developed? When my wife was 14, she was being hit on by the officers of the cruise liner she and her mother were on.
I guarantee you I'm not the only that finds grown men attracted to young teens gross.
They have nothing in common (unless they are retarded or completely immature) and their bodies aren't even done growing.
Is she 18 yet?

New Topics

Forum List

Back