"I knew Kayla was going to be a special person in my life"

Those defending grown men chasing after young girls are out in force tonight. It must be Family Night, in Alabama.

Drop back 500 years and they'd be defending child brides, which we had here BTW just 100 years ago. You gotta pick those berries early before they are over ripe it seems.

He never dated her. So just because in his book he is looking back fondly and believing that one day she'd be special that makes the man a pervert?
Thinking that one day a teen was going to his wife while he was creeping at the local high school? Yes, that makes him a perv.

My father met my mother when she was 15.
How old was he

He was 25. Like Moore, a war got in the way of him marrying any sooner. They married just before he turned 27.

Guess how old Moore was when he left the Army? 27
Btw, he was 38 when he married her
He is a pervert and apparently so are you.
I hope you have a sign in your yard to warn the neighbors to lock up their 15 year old daughters

You know that was completely uncalled for. Why attack me personally? You don't know me.

Also, your "ick" factor makes nothing illegal.

Just FYI, I married at the ripe old age of 22 to a woman who was 3 years older than me, and she happens to be the only one I have ever known in the Biblical sense.

How old was he

He was 25. Like Moore, a war got in the way of him marrying any sooner. They married just before he turned 27.

Gross. Maybe that was different back then idk.
I just find it extremely perverse for a grown person to find a young teen that isn't even fully developed yet attractive.
Especially when they find enough in common with them to marry...

Apparently, that is just you that finds it gross.

What do you mean not fully developed? When my wife was 14, she was being hit on by the officers of the cruise liner she and her mother were on.
I guarantee you I'm not the only that finds grown men attracted to young teens gross.
They have nothing in common (unless they are retarded or completely immature) and their bodies aren't even done growing.
Is she 18 yet?

Man, do you have a hard on for getting your ass handed to you?

My wife is 60, dumb ass!

Thinking that one day a teen was going to his wife while he was creeping at the local high school? Yes, that makes him a perv.

How old was he

I hope you have a sign in your yard to warn the neighbors to lock up their 15 year old daughters

You know that was completely uncalled for. Why attack me personally? You don't know me.

Just FYI, I married at the ripe old age of 22 to a woman who was 3 years older than me, and she happens to be the only one I have ever known in the Biblical sense.
Well, being a pervert isn't illegal.. please don't construe my point.
Maybe it was uncalled for, but your justification for this shit makes my skin crawl. What else should I say?

How old was he

Gross. Maybe that was different back then idk.
I just find it extremely perverse for a grown person to find a young teen that isn't even fully developed yet attractive.
Especially when they find enough in common with them to marry...

Apparently, that is just you that finds it gross.

What do you mean not fully developed? When my wife was 14, she was being hit on by the officers of the cruise liner she and her mother were on.
I guarantee you I'm not the only that finds grown men attracted to young teens gross.
They have nothing in common (unless they are retarded or completely immature) and their bodies aren't even done growing.
Is she 18 yet?

Man, do you have a hard on for getting your ass handed to you?

My wife is 60, dumb ass!
It was a joke.

So said roy moore about his future wife. He said that while he was attending a high school dance recital. But he wasnt referring to a teacher or parent. He was referring to a teen girl that wasnt even old enough to DRIVE. He was 30 at the time. THIRTY
Dude is a PERVERT.
You guys that defend him are just as bad as he is.
Crazy thing is, if he was a muslim or a democrat, you would be throwing bricks through his window..
Pathetic.
Well, our resident moooslim supports him 100% and says there's nothing wrong to see.

How old was he

Maybe it was uncalled for, but your justification for this shit makes my skin crawl. What else should I say?

Don't construe??????? That's an unusual word choice.

Yes, it is uncalled for. I understand if it gives you the creeps because maybe that is the way you were raised, but you need to realize that your opinion is just that and not binding on anyone else.

How old was he

Yes, it is uncalled for. I understand if it gives you the creeps because maybe that is the way you were raised, but you need to realize that your opinion is just that and not binding on anyone else.
No opinions are. But that simple fact is not going to stop me from cracking jokes at your expense. If the roles were reversed, I would expect the same.
It very much calls for jokes man.. no shit

Those defending grown men chasing after young girls are out in force tonight. It must be Family Night, in Alabama.

Drop back 500 years and they'd be defending child brides, which we had here BTW just 100 years ago. You gotta pick those berries early before they are over ripe it seems.

The conservative movement in this country would love to bring that back along with child labor.

The conservative movement in this country would love to bring that back along with child labor.
Dude, your mentally ill ass wants to take a piss beside little girls. Buy a clue, retard

No opinions are. But that simple fact is not going to stop me from cracking jokes at your expense. If the roles were reversed, I would expect the same.

Your so-called jokes are not funny.

Somebody tell me what Kayla's educational level is and what moore helped her to achieve? Did he help her study for her college entrance? Her B.A./B.S.? Or did he just take advantage of her younger flesh?
When I was a college undergraduate, I had a boyfriend who was in law school after his service in Vietnam was over. It was HE who had me read through the first cases in his books. I remember Hadley v. Baxendale ("the case of the mill getting the shaft'). He threw questions at me and quizzed me. We split up for other reasons, but I will always remember that he had MY best interests at heart. He wasn't just chasing younger "tail" like these "Christian" southern guys do, putting their sexual interests above the futures of the people that they are supposed to care about.

Why would he help her do anything in college. He didn't meet her until 8 years later. Are you suggesting that she was trying for 8 years to get into college?
No. I am suggesting that he was a person who made efforts to get her interested sexually, and by marriage, to concentrate on him, rather than her future, and that he did not care about her future at all. This is what cheap men like him do. They want to find a female who will have many of their babies as possible before the time in these female's lives when they are adult enough to make their choices as to what they want to do with their lives. If you want to be married and have babies, great. Then find a person of your similar age.
moore was allowed in his own life to age enough to find out that he wanted to go to college, to finish college, and to finish law school before he chose of his own free will to become become a district attorney, a husband, and a father. All persons, including female persons, deserve to choose from the same choices.

But that's your opinion :)

But that's your opinion :)

Yes, that is correct.

That's not why peeves do that. It's an attraction to powerlessness. Creepy and disgusting.

Really? That's why the older teens that he dated said that not only did their mothers trust him implicitly but regarded Moore as great husband material.

interestingly, I haven't seen that anywhere.

but I'm, pretty sure if they knew he was touching their daughters, they'd have felt differently, even assuming that you're not prevaricating as usual.

Only kissing and hugging. Nothing more.

"Gloria Thacker Deason says she was 18 and Moore was 32 when they met in 1979 at the Gadsden Mall, where she worked at the jewelry counter of a department store called Pizitz. She says she was attending Gadsden State Community College and still living at home.

“My mom was really, really strict and my curfew was 10:30 but she would let me stay out later with Roy,” says Deason, who is now 57 and lives in North Carolina. “She just felt like I would be safe with him. . . . She thought he was good husband material.”

Deason says that they dated off and on for several months and that he took her to his house at least two times. She says their physical relationship did not go further than kissing and hugging."

AND the prominent Democrat. Mother said she was the luckiest girl in the world.

"Debbie Wesson Gibson says that she was 17 in the spring of 1981 when Moore spoke to her Etowah High School civics class about serving as the assistant district attorney. She says that when he asked her out, she asked her mother what she would say if she wanted to date a 34-year-old man.

Gibson says her mother asked her who the man was, and when Gibson said “Roy Moore,” her mother said, “I’d say you were the luckiest girl in the world.”

Among locals in Gadsden, a town of about 47,000 back then, Moore “had this godlike, almost deity status — he was a hometown boy made good,” Gibson says, “West Point and so forth.”

Gibson says that they dated for two to three months, and that he took her to his house, read her poetry and played his guitar. She says he kissed her once in his bedroom and once by the pool at a local country club."

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32
If I saw a grown ass man making out with my 14 year old daughter, i would chop off his dick and shove it up his ass. Would that not bother you? How your daughter is being taken advantage of?

18 and 17 and a couple of kisses. And different times. More maturity in late teens.

He came out in his whitie tighties and unclothed her touched her and made her touch him..that is not just hugging and kissing

Really? That's why the older teens that he dated said that not only did their mothers trust him implicitly but regarded Moore as great husband material.

interestingly, I haven't seen that anywhere.

but I'm, pretty sure if they knew he was touching their daughters, they'd have felt differently, even assuming that you're not prevaricating as usual.

Only kissing and hugging. Nothing more.

"Gloria Thacker Deason says she was 18 and Moore was 32 when they met in 1979 at the Gadsden Mall, where she worked at the jewelry counter of a department store called Pizitz. She says she was attending Gadsden State Community College and still living at home.

“My mom was really, really strict and my curfew was 10:30 but she would let me stay out later with Roy,” says Deason, who is now 57 and lives in North Carolina. “She just felt like I would be safe with him. . . . She thought he was good husband material.”

Deason says that they dated off and on for several months and that he took her to his house at least two times. She says their physical relationship did not go further than kissing and hugging."

AND the prominent Democrat. Mother said she was the luckiest girl in the world.

"Debbie Wesson Gibson says that she was 17 in the spring of 1981 when Moore spoke to her Etowah High School civics class about serving as the assistant district attorney. She says that when he asked her out, she asked her mother what she would say if she wanted to date a 34-year-old man.

Gibson says her mother asked her who the man was, and when Gibson said “Roy Moore,” her mother said, “I’d say you were the luckiest girl in the world.”

Among locals in Gadsden, a town of about 47,000 back then, Moore “had this godlike, almost deity status — he was a hometown boy made good,” Gibson says, “West Point and so forth.”

Gibson says that they dated for two to three months, and that he took her to his house, read her poetry and played his guitar. She says he kissed her once in his bedroom and once by the pool at a local country club."

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32
If I saw a grown ass man making out with my 14 year old daughter, i would chop off his dick and shove it up his ass. Would that not bother you? How your daughter is being taken advantage of?

18 and 17 and a couple of kisses. And different times. More maturity in late teens.

He came out in his whitie tighties and unclothed her touched her and made her touch him..that is not just hugging and kissing

And another girl he locked the girl door and forced her head towards his cock. Sounds like attempted rape to me.

Forum List

Back