"I knew Kayla was going to be a special person in my life"

Mall ban was attested to by a retired cop and a former mall employee. Try again. Stop protecting pedo's just because you are suffering from Stockholms syndrome.
It's B.S. there was no mall ban, it's faker than the yearbook signature
I need some proof. I have 2 good sources that say its legit. What do you have other than your non credible opinion?

The mall manager says Moore was never banned and he's the one that would have had to put the ban in place and not only would there have been record of it, it would have been all over the news that the Deputy District Attorney for the county had been banned from the mall. And he would have been fired.
So what? A retired cop and a former mall employee have more credibility than your one Drumpfling mall manager.

Bull fucking shit. And btw both said that they heard he was banned. No one has proof of a ban. Why? Because there isn't fucking one. AND the mall manager would be the one to make the ban.
Bull shit. The mall manager is a Drumpfling. They mall doesnt have records that go back that far so its entirely on who is more credible. The mall manager is not more credible than a retired cop and a former mall worker. Face it. The pedo was banned.

I need some proof. I have 2 good sources that say its legit. What do you have other than your non credible opinion?

The mall manager says Moore was never banned and he's the one that would have had to put the ban in place and not only would there have been record of it, it would have been all over the news that the Deputy District Attorney for the county had been banned from the mall. And he would have been fired.
So what? A retired cop and a former mall employee have more credibility than your one Drumpfling mall manager.

Bull fucking shit. And btw both said that they heard he was banned. No one has proof of a ban. Why? Because there isn't fucking one. AND the mall manager would be the one to make the ban.
Bull shit. The mall manager is a Drumpfling. They mall doesnt have records that go back that far so its entirely on who is more credible. The mall manager is not more credible than a retired cop and a former mall worker. Face it. The pedo was banned.

Mall manager is in charge of fucking security you moron.

Cops are in charge of arresting you idiot. What is your point?

Mall ban was attested to by a retired cop and a former mall employee. Try again. Stop protecting pedo's just because you are suffering from Stockholms syndrome.

you're a liar.

the mall manager said they did not have records that went back that far.

we also know it was "common knowledge" that the creep went after young girls.

Was Roy Moore Banned from a Shopping Mall for Harassing Teen Girls?

You bloody idiot. You have a mall manager who oversees security you fucking fool. The Security Manager and his or her team reports to the mall manager. Not cops.

you're a liar.

AND he said there was no ban. Direct interview with Birmingham tv station. And I'm not buying into rumors. 40 fucking years later.

You bloody idiot. You have a mall manager who oversees security you fucking fool. The Security Manager and his or her team reports to the mall manager. Not cops.
The mall manager is a Drumpfling you retard. He has no credibility and there are no records. The mall manager has to call the cops. The cop said he was banned and so did the mall worker.

you're a liar.

AND he said there was no ban. Direct interview with Birmingham tv station. And I'm not buying into rumors. 40 fucking years later.
There was a ban on Roy the pedo.. Testified to by a cop an worker.

Actually it looks like it was more than one cop and lots of other people.

"This past weekend, I spoke or messaged with more than a dozen people—including a major political figure in the state—who told me that they had heard, over the years, that Moore had been banned from the mall because he repeatedly badgered teen-age girls. Some say that they heard this at the time, others in the years since. These people include five members of the local legal community, two cops who worked in the town, several people who hung out at the mall in the early eighties, and a number of former mall employees. (A request for comment from the Moore campaign was not answered.) Several of them asked that I leave their names out of this piece. The stories that they say they’ve heard for years have been swirling online in the days since the Post published its report. “Sources tell me Moore was actually banned from the Gadsden Mall and the YMCA for his inappropriate behavior of soliciting sex from young girls,” the independent Alabama journalist Glynn Wilson wrote on his Web site on Sunday, declining to divulge sources"

He never dated her. So just because in his book he is looking back fondly and believing that one day she'd be special that makes the man a pervert?
Thinking that one day a teen was going to his wife while he was creeping at the local high school? Yes, that makes him a perv.

My father met my mother when she was 15.
How old was he

He was 25. Like Moore, a war got in the way of him marrying any sooner. They married just before he turned 27.

Guess how old Moore was when he left the Army? 27
Also would not vote for your dad.

I'm sorry that you are an idiot. How you managed to survive the Navy is a testament to the incompetence of your chain of command.

"This past weekend, I spoke or messaged with more than a dozen people—including a major political figure in the state—who told me that they had heard, over the years, that Moore had been banned from the mall because he repeatedly badgered teen-age girls. Some say that they heard this at the time, others in the years since. These people include five members of the local legal community, two cops who worked in the town, several people who hung out at the mall in the early eighties, and a number of former mall employees. (A request for comment from the Moore campaign was not answered.) Several of them asked that I leave their names out of this piece. The stories that they say they’ve heard for years have been swirling online in the days since the Post published its report. “Sources tell me Moore was actually banned from the Gadsden Mall and the YMCA for his inappropriate behavior of soliciting sex from young girls,” the independent Alabama journalist Glynn Wilson wrote on his Web site on Sunday, declining to divulge sources"

From a fucking blogger. And he wasn't banned from either.

So said roy moore about his future wife. He said that while he was attending a high school dance recital. But he wasnt referring to a teacher or parent. He was referring to a teen girl that wasnt even old enough to DRIVE. He was 30 at the time. THIRTY
Dude is a PERVERT.
You guys that defend him are just as bad as he is.
Crazy thing is, if he was a muslim or a democrat, you would be throwing bricks through his window..
Pathetic.

He met his wife when she was 23 and already had a kid.

So what if he remembered her from earlier? Why didn’t he peruse her at that time if he was such a perv? Doesn’t fit with the narrative he “molested” high school girls.

From a fucking blogger. And he wasn't banned from either.
Yeah actually he was banned from both. There are way more people saying he was than he wasnt.

“It was common knowledge that Roy dated high school girls, everyone we knew thought it was weird,” former deputy district attorney Teresa Jones told CNN in comments aired Saturday. “We wondered why someone his age would hang out at high school football games and the mall … but you really wouldn’t say anything to someone like that.”

How long has it been since you went to a strip club? It's been over a decade for me but I can honestly tell you I would not go to one again looking for women my age on the stage. I probably if ever inclined to do so would never look for a prostitute in their 50's to match my age. I would pretty much want that fling to be with a younger woman.

He found her attractive at a young age. OK. Did he do anything then? I'm kind of asking because some of my nieces barely legal friends are...let's say...not without notice. Is that bad?

not a 20 year old stripper...

and are we really comparing a young girl to a stripper?
What did he do? Nothing. He thought she was pretty. So what.
He molested her. You think molesting a 14 year old is nothing?
He didn't molest anyone. God your attention span is pathetic to watch. We're talking about his current wife you fucking idiot. Not the fake 14 year old who said she walked over a mile to his house and records are showing wasn't even in the neighborhood at the time that disturbed woman is trying to push. Two different story lines dipshit. Follow the bouncing ball.

right... because it must be a lie because it's about someone with an R after his name...and a nutcase to boot.

and all those women...and all the people who said what a creep your boy is... allllll lying.

pathetic.

Moore would be toast if it wasn't for needing his vote...its so funny to see them defend him.

Moore's 14 year old accuser claims his assault on her lead to a life of bad behavior, but we find the custody hearing he met her at was because her mother wanted to give her up to her father for BAD BEHAVIOR. She was already a head case before she even met Moore (if she did).

Moore's 14 year old accuser claims his assault on her lead to a life of bad behavior, but we find the custody hearing he met her at was because her mother wanted to give her up to her father for BAD BEHAVIOR. She was already a head case before she even met Moore (if she did).
Depends on what you mean by bad behavior. Her mom sounded shiftless and lazy. Normal 14 year old behavior could be construed as bad by someone lazy. Moore evidently took advantage of this commotion in her life to molest her. What a pedo!

Crazy as it seems, he must not have had confidence enough to have relationships with women his own age. Unless it WAS just the sex thing.

My thing is, what does a grown man and a teen have in common?

The older teens he dated were mature. We're not talking fucking snowflakes of today. By the time I was 18 I'd hitchiked to see buddies at Brandeis . Came back home. Dropped out of Ryerson (journalism) and hit the road again hitchhiking to Phoenix and then to LA.

And one more time those older teens that he was dating absolutely claimed he was a gentleman. So creep out all you want but the two women stood up for his character.

By the time I was 18 I had been married twice and had a baby.
Sad.

And? Key point is he was not ogling anyone at a high school. This bullshit level is maxxed. This was up there with "he went to ball games at the highschool". He was a fucking coach for his baby sister's baseball team.

Mall ban was a lie. YMCA ban was a lie. Holy toledo! How many lies have been discredited?
Bah, it's hearsay, they made it up. The faked yearbook signature made me doubt all the accusers
Youre deflecting. What your proof?

The burden of proof is on the accuser and after the faked yearbook, they fail and gave zero proof.

there should be truly serious fucking consequences on the liars, chilling enough up to make other people reconsider getting caught in a lie

Forum List

Back