"I knew Kayla was going to be a special person in my life"

"I knew she was going to special the first time we met at Heat Start." :lol:

She’s like 14 years younger than him. And married him at age 23 I believe?

And?

Is Bruce Willis a pervert? 20 year age difference. Baldwin 26 year age gap.

165241.max-620x600.jpg

165237.max-620x600.jpg

Crazy as it seems, he must not have had confidence enough to have relationships with women his own age. Unless it WAS just the sex thing.

My thing is, what does a grown man and a teen have in common?

The older teens he dated were mature. We're not talking fucking snowflakes of today. By the time I was 18 I'd hitchiked to see buddies at Brandeis . Came back home. Dropped out of Ryerson (journalism) and hit the road again hitchhiking to Phoenix and then to LA.

And one more time those older teens that he was dating absolutely claimed he was a gentleman. So creep out all you want but the two women stood up for his character.
The Stockholm Syndrome defender of men fucking young teens is here. Now if she only knew that such a thing was wrong but the men told her it was good and she still believes them. They trained her well.

Last edited:
Crazy as it seems, he must not have had confidence enough to have relationships with women his own age. Unless it WAS just the sex thing.

But if it WAS just a sex thing, once his wife wasn't that young, what did he do?

That's not why peeves do that. It's an attraction to powerlessness. Creepy and disgusting.

Really? That's why the older teens that he dated said that not only did their mothers trust him implicitly but regarded Moore as great husband material.
Guess they didn't know he was getting them drunk. What was their price for their daughters, two goats and a used pickup truck?

Just an FYI...the ALABAMA voters don't give a squirt of Bill Clinton SEMEN what New York City liberals think of Roy Moore.......just like NEW YORK CITY LIBERALS don't give a steaming pile of Harvey Weinstein shit what ALABAMA voters think of Bill Deblasio.

Do you stupid shits actually think Alabama is going to elect an ANTI-2nd amendment left wing senator because liberals in NEW YORK CITY want them to?

But if it WAS just a sex thing, once his wife wasn't that young, what did he do?
He probably has more skeletons in the closet waiting to fall out.
I'm guessing he's lucky working girls don't talk. But that's just a guess.

Just an FYI...the ALABAMA voters don't give a squirt of Bill Clinton SEMEN what New York City liberals think of Roy Moore.......just like NEW YORK CITY LIBERALS don't give a steaming pile of Harvey Weinstein shit what ALABAMA voters think of Bill Deblasio.

Do you stupid shits actually think Alabama is going to elect an ANTI-2nd amendment left wing senator because liberals in NEW YORK CITY want them to?
I'm pretty sure there are a lot of child brides and child molesters in Alabama. It remains to be seen if there are enough to get Moore over the hump though.

He never dated her. So just because in his book he is looking back fondly and believing that one day she'd be special that makes the man a pervert?
Thinking that one day a teen was going to his wife while he was creeping at the local high school? Yes, that makes him a perv.

That's not why peeves do that. It's an attraction to powerlessness. Creepy and disgusting.

Really? That's why the older teens that he dated said that not only did their mothers trust him implicitly but regarded Moore as great husband material.
Probably because he was old enough to be their husband?

Who cares?! This Senate seat is totes more important.

Remember the old guy that married courtney stoddard when she was 16?
The whole country blasted him. Well deserved as well.
Funny thing is, she made a sex tape and then dumped his ass.. Old fuck got played :lol:

The older teens he dated were mature. We're not talking fucking snowflakes of today. By the time I was 18 I'd hitchiked to see buddies at Brandeis . Came back home. Dropped out of Ryerson (journalism) and hit the road again hitchhiking to Phoenix and then to LA.

And one more time those older teens that he was dating absolutely claimed he was a gentleman. So creep out all you want but the two women stood up for his character.
Isn't it just exhausting defending those who lust after teenagers, insult Gold Star families, brag about sexually accosting women, drawing equivalence between Nazis and those who oppose them, and seek moral equivalence as a defense?

Now that you and your fellows have ceded the moral high ground, why should we take you seriously again? Lose your morals for politics. Great way to convince people you are right.

I think the new Voting test should be...

research how each Voter reacted to a pedo creeper in their own party...

if they defended the scummer anyways, they dont belong voting in this Country

Isn't it just exhausting defending those who lust after teenagers, insult Gold Star families, brag about sexually accosting women, drawing equivalence between Nazis and those who oppose them, and seek moral equivalence as a defense?

Now that you and your fellows have ceded the moral high ground, why should we take you seriously again? Lose your morals for politics. Great way to convince people you are right.
both groups of fellows have no morals. You guys should come together and be perverts and assholes as a team!
#MAGA
:D

interestingly, I haven't seen that anywhere.

but I'm, pretty sure if they knew he was touching their daughters, they'd have felt differently, even assuming that you're not prevaricating as usual.

Just imagine how you guys would feel if you were a chaperone to your sophomore daughters dance and some creepy 30 year old dude was gawking at her.
I bet your tune would change then

Forum List

Back