"I knew Kayla was going to be a special person in my life"

Crazy as it seems, he must not have had confidence enough to have relationships with women his own age. Unless it WAS just the sex thing.

But if it WAS just a sex thing, once his wife wasn't that young, what did he do?

That's not why peeves do that. It's an attraction to powerlessness. Creepy and disgusting.

Really? That's why the older teens that he dated said that not only did their mothers trust him implicitly but regarded Moore as great husband material.

says you?

yah...real credible

donfpfkx0aaz6qq.jpg

you mean THAT 14 year old girl? if you do, you're as pervy as Moore.

I didnt even want to fuck 15 year old chicks when i was 15!

He never dated her. So just because in his book he is looking back fondly and believing that one day she'd be special that makes the man a pervert?
Thinking that one day a teen was going to his wife while he was creeping at the local high school? Yes, that makes him a perv.

I guess you feel the same way about Elvis then.
yes. I feel that way about any pervert.
I am consistent, tiny.
Tiny thinks because Elvis was famous and made records he is exempt from pervert status. She probably loves R. Kelly as well.

Crazy as it seems, he must not have had confidence enough to have relationships with women his own age. Unless it WAS just the sex thing.

But if it WAS just a sex thing, once his wife wasn't that young, what did he do?

That's not why peeves do that. It's an attraction to powerlessness. Creepy and disgusting.

Really? That's why the older teens that he dated said that not only did their mothers trust him implicitly but regarded Moore as great husband material.

interestingly, I haven't seen that anywhere.

but I'm, pretty sure if they knew he was touching their daughters, they'd have felt differently, even assuming that you're not prevaricating as usual.

Only kissing and hugging. Nothing more.

"Gloria Thacker Deason says she was 18 and Moore was 32 when they met in 1979 at the Gadsden Mall, where she worked at the jewelry counter of a department store called Pizitz. She says she was attending Gadsden State Community College and still living at home.

“My mom was really, really strict and my curfew was 10:30 but she would let me stay out later with Roy,” says Deason, who is now 57 and lives in North Carolina. “She just felt like I would be safe with him. . . . She thought he was good husband material.”

Deason says that they dated off and on for several months and that he took her to his house at least two times. She says their physical relationship did not go further than kissing and hugging."

AND the prominent Democrat. Mother said she was the luckiest girl in the world.

"Debbie Wesson Gibson says that she was 17 in the spring of 1981 when Moore spoke to her Etowah High School civics class about serving as the assistant district attorney. She says that when he asked her out, she asked her mother what she would say if she wanted to date a 34-year-old man.

Gibson says her mother asked her who the man was, and when Gibson said “Roy Moore,” her mother said, “I’d say you were the luckiest girl in the world.”

Among locals in Gadsden, a town of about 47,000 back then, Moore “had this godlike, almost deity status — he was a hometown boy made good,” Gibson says, “West Point and so forth.”

Gibson says that they dated for two to three months, and that he took her to his house, read her poetry and played his guitar. She says he kissed her once in his bedroom and once by the pool at a local country club."

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32

but I'm, pretty sure if they knew he was touching their daughters, they'd have felt differently, even assuming that you're not prevaricating as usual.

"Gloria Thacker Deason says she was 18 and Moore was 32 when they met in 1979 at the Gadsden Mall, where she worked at the jewelry counter of a department store called Pizitz. She says she was attending Gadsden State Community College and still living at home.

“My mom was really, really strict and my curfew was 10:30 but she would let me stay out later with Roy,” says Deason, who is now 57 and lives in North Carolina. “She just felt like I would be safe with him. . . . She thought he was good husband material.”

Deason says that they dated off and on for several months and that he took her to his house at least two times. She says their physical relationship did not go further than kissing and hugging."

"Debbie Wesson Gibson says that she was 17 in the spring of 1981 when Moore spoke to her Etowah High School civics class about serving as the assistant district attorney. She says that when he asked her out, she asked her mother what she would say if she wanted to date a 34-year-old man.

Gibson says her mother asked her who the man was, and when Gibson said “Roy Moore,” her mother said, “I’d say you were the luckiest girl in the world.”

Among locals in Gadsden, a town of about 47,000 back then, Moore “had this godlike, almost deity status — he was a hometown boy made good,” Gibson says, “West Point and so forth.”

Gibson says that they dated for two to three months, and that he took her to his house, read her poetry and played his guitar. She says he kissed her once in his bedroom and once by the pool at a local country club."

If I saw a grown ass man making out with my 14 year old daughter, i would chop off his dick and shove it up his ass. Would that not bother you? How your daughter is being taken advantage of?

So said roy moore about his future wife. He said that while he was attending a high school dance recital. But he wasnt referring to a teacher or parent. He was referring to a teen girl that wasnt even old enough to DRIVE. He was 30 at the time. THIRTY
Dude is a PERVERT.
You guys that defend him are just as bad as he is.
Crazy thing is, if he was a muslim or a democrat, you would be throwing bricks through his window..
Pathetic.

I thought one of the early accusers seemed credible and denounced this guy, we don't need him anymore than we need lying backstabbing RINO's or traitors like Kasich and Bush.

So said roy moore about his future wife. He said that while he was attending a high school dance recital. But he wasnt referring to a teacher or parent. He was referring to a teen girl that wasnt even old enough to DRIVE. He was 30 at the time. THIRTY
Dude is a PERVERT.
Crazy thing is, if he was a muslim or a democrat, you would be throwing bricks through his window..
Pathetic.

I thought one of the early accusers seemed credible and denounced this guy, we don't need him anymore than we need lying backstabbing RINO's or traitors like Kasich and Bush.
I am not even considering the allegations in my judgement of him. I am going by his own words.
Political smear campaigns are real. But it does seem to fit his character. IDK..

Dude is a PERVERT.
Pathetic.

I am not even considering the allegations in my judgement of him. I am going by his own words.
Political smear campaigns are real. But it does seem to fit his character. IDK..

At a minimum Moore is a huge distraction and gift to the Democratic party.

You're disgusting. If we had a daughter and some
30 year old guy was hitting on her at 14, my husband would have beat his face in and made sure he couldn't use his hands ever again. And I'd have helped.

Vile creature.

If I saw a grown ass man making out with my 14 year old daughter, i would chop off his dick and shove it up his ass. Would that not bother you? How your daughter is being taken advantage of?

18 and 17 and a couple of kisses. And different times. More maturity in late teens.

She’s like 14 years younger than him. And married him at age 23 I believe?

And?

Is Bruce Willis a pervert? 20 year age difference. Baldwin 26 year age gap.

165241.max-620x600.jpg

165237.max-620x600.jpg
Bruce Willis? The guy is a Republican, quit picking on Bruce. Besides his current wife was 31, when they got married
Where as Alex is a flaming liberal. So what if his wife was 28 when they got married. Man, that Alex Baldwin is such a perv.

You're disgusting. If we had a daughter and some
30 year old guy was hitting on her at 14, my husband would have beat his face in and made sure he couldn't use his hands ever again. And I'd have helped.

Vile creature.

I don't believe the "14 year old" story. And I don't believe Beverly. It's as simple as that. I believe the other women who said there was no sexual misconduct. Not three women that have serious flaws in their fairy tales who come forward a few weeks before an election.

And every time Gloria steps out with someone, you bloody well know its a political hit job.

She’s like 14 years younger than him. And married him at age 23 I believe?

And?

Is Bruce Willis a pervert? 20 year age difference. Baldwin 26 year age gap.

165241.max-620x600.jpg

165237.max-620x600.jpg
Bruce Willis? The guys a Republican, quit picking on Bruce. Besides his current wife was 31, when they got married
Where as Alex is a flaming liberal. So what if his wife was 28 when they got married. Man, that Alex Baldwin is such a perv.

Talking age differences. Nothing more.

Forum List

Back