I Just Wonder

According to the FBI the black killing of whites and whites killing of blacks statistics:

in 2010
447 white people killed by blacks.
218 black people killed by whites.

2,777 white people killed whites.
2,459 black people killed blacks.

So there were nearly two times as many white people murdered by BLACKS as blacks murdered by whites.

FBI ? Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

Then buy more guns and ammo and move to a better neighborhood? Good luck sir.

If, every time a white person dies at the hands of a black person, should we create a "national outrage"? about it?

Why don't we start with the baby who was killed in it's stroller, or the man in cobb country who was attacked by a mob of blacks, beaten and thrown into traffic? Let's get Eric Holder to get involved and treat that as a hate crime.

????
A "national outrage" is usually created by a saturation of media coverage. If that is what you desire you should be on the phone to your local newspapers and stations to get the process started.

Better yet, maybe she should buy some air time to make sure that her message gets out.

She's obviously all worked up over his so she should put her money where her mouth is.

I'm going to create a national outrage about your dumb threads.

go ahead because it's for damn sure you don't have the brain power to answer the questions. I suppose you do remember how the black people cheered the acquittal of OJ SIMPSON when he got away with murdering two white people? I bet you cheered right along with them

Kind of like cheering the acquittal of Zimmerman isnt it?

The only people cheering the acquittal of Zimmeramn are folks behind closed doors like Al Sharpton and Erik Holder. The people who take the real issue of racism and twist it into self serving and political ammunition. I now know the 2014 midterm elections are not going to be about the economy,jobs, Obamacare or any other issue the democrats are afraid of. The midterm elections are going to be about Trayvon Martin and stoking racial animosity in pursuit of votes. I would not be surprised if Erik Holder pressed civil rights charges on Zimmerman. Anything to rhetorically chain the black man to the liberal plantation and get him to vote the right way while destroying the inner cities with death sentences known as the public school system and section 8 housing. Unfortunately, the ghost of Trayvon Martin will live on... in the hearts of race baiters and political opportunists.

According to the FBI the black killing of whites and whites killing of blacks statistics:

in 2010
447 white people killed by blacks.
218 black people killed by whites.

2,777 white people killed whites.
2,459 black people killed blacks.

So there were nearly two times as many white people murdered by BLACKS as blacks murdered by whites.

FBI ? Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

And yet, blacks are only about 15% of the population.

Edit to add

In FBI statistics, Latino's/Hispanics are considered white when committing a crime, but "other" when they are the victim of a crime.

I'm going to create a national outrage about your dumb threads.

go ahead because it's for damn sure you don't have the brain power to answer the questions. I suppose you do remember how the black people cheered the acquittal of OJ SIMPSON when he got away with murdering two white people? I bet you cheered right along with them

Kind of like cheering the acquittal of Zimmerman isnt it?

Based on self defense. Understand that???

I am grateful that justice prevailed in spite of a continued attempt by the race dogs , and media to shift the burded on the defense. It was a simple case: TM jumped, and assaulted GZ continually until he had to defend himself.
It is disgusting that this case was brought for the soul impetus of RACE.

Please don't refer to those I think you refer to as "race dogs".

If you do, you insult the honorable and honest and hard working grey hounds in Florida.

And you stop by to post in a thread just to tell us you're not interested in the thread.

Remember Tawana Brawley? Remember Rodney King? Remember the Liberty City riots?

There's something wrong with people who can be driven by the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM to go out and burn, rape and murder in the name of righteousness.

Martin Luther King (a lifelong Republican) would be ashamed

Martin Luther King was a Republican

Martin Luther King Jr wasn't.

Martin Luther King Jr was a lifelong Republican.

You can choose to believe your idiotic propaganda or you can believe the truth.

In that era, over 90% of Blacks were Republicans.

Especially in the South.

It was Republicans that went into the South to help Black people build Churches, Homes and communities after the War.

It was Republicans who founded the NAACP. It was Republicans who founded the NRA for THE SOLE PURPOSE of arming Blacks and trying to prevent dimocrap scum from lynching them at every opportunity.

The 1924 dimocrap National Convention was called the "Klan Bake". dimocraps formed the KKK specifically as the terrorist arm of the dimocrap party in the South.

You won't believe any of this because.... Well, because you're stupid.

Republicans have NEVER favored one race over another. Never.

dimocrap scum ALWAYS have.

In 1964, when after the deal with MLK was made and LBJ said, "We'll have them N-words voting dimocrap for 200 years!" things started to change. When hundreds of thousands of Black people were uprooted from the Rural homes and sent to live in the filth and crime of Inner Cities where dimocrap scum could exercise total control over them....

dimocaps started to favor Blacks over Whites.

Republicans don't do that. We don't favor one race over another. Never have. Never will.

dimocrap scum interpret this, they interpret the fact that we refuse to favor Blacks as racist.

It is not. We simply refuse to discriminate. That's what dimpcrap scum do. Not us.

Southern strategy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Martin Luther King was a Republican

Martin Luther King Jr wasn't.

Martin Luther King Jr was a lifelong Republican.

You can choose to believe your idiotic propaganda or you can believe the truth.

In that era, over 90% of Blacks were Republicans.

Especially in the South.

It was Republicans that went into the South to help Black people build Churches, Homes and communities after the War.

It was Republicans who founded the NAACP. It was Republicans who founded the NRA for THE SOLE PURPOSE of arming Blacks and trying to prevent dimocrap scum from lynching them at every opportunity.

The 1924 dimocrap National Convention was called the "Klan Bake". dimocraps formed the KKK specifically as the terrorist arm of the dimocrap party in the South.

You won't believe any of this because.... Well, because you're stupid.

Republicans have NEVER favored one race over another. Never.

dimocrap scum ALWAYS have.

In 1964, when after the deal with MLK was made and LBJ said, "We'll have them N-words voting dimocrap for 200 years!" things started to change. When hundreds of thousands of Black people were uprooted from the Rural homes and sent to live in the filth and crime of Inner Cities where dimocrap scum could exercise total control over them....

dimocaps started to favor Blacks over Whites.

Republicans don't do that. We don't favor one race over another. Never have. Never will.

dimocrap scum interpret this, they interpret the fact that we refuse to favor Blacks as racist.

It is not. We simply refuse to discriminate. That's what dimpcrap scum do. Not us.

Southern strategy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Claremont Institute - The Myth of the Racist Republicans

Racism is a chimera. If not a lie. I have been been accused of it here. I have never hurt anyone, black or white. So, I think Racism is just an empty word that once meant something. I want all people to be held accountable for their actions based on nothing more than simple right and wrong. No excuses, no blame games. I look at the Zimmerman verdict, and know something wasn't right there, but, on the other hand, the black community has some culpability. The high crime rate in black communities, the rap/thug aura that Trayvon Martin clearly identified with, that isn't a fiction. Blacks need to address their own broken crime ridden culture before blaming other folks. Blacks need to address their own faults, not just resort to blaming racism. Nothingexists in a vacuum.

Last edited:
If, every time a white person dies at the hands of a black person, should we create a "national outrage"? about it?

Why don't we start with the baby who was killed in it's stroller, or the man in cobb country who was attacked by a mob of blacks, beaten and thrown into traffic? Let's get Eric Holder to get involved and treat that as a hate crime.

????
A "national outrage" is usually created by a saturation of media coverage. If that is what you desire you should be on the phone to your local newspapers and stations to get the process started.

Better yet, maybe she should buy some air time to make sure that her message gets out.

She's obviously all worked up over his so she should put her money where her mouth is.

Indeed.

Racism is a chimera. If not a lie. I have been been accused of it here. I have never hurt anyone, black or white. So, I think Racism is just an empty word that once meant something. I want all people to be held accountable for their actions based on nothing more than simple right and wrong. No excuses, no blame games. I look at the Zimmerman verdict, and know something wasn't right there, but, on the other hand, the black community has some culpability. The high crime rate in black communities, the rap/thug aura that Trayvon Martin clearly identified with, that isn't a fiction. Blacks need to address their own broken crime ridden culture before blaming other folks. Blacks need to address their own faults, not just resort to blaming racism. Nothingexists in a vacuum.

:clap2:

Claremont institute? RLLY? :rofl:

At Claremont Institute, Christine O'Donnell Was Taught ABCs of Homophobia :clap2:
In the past few weeks, Delaware Congressional candidate Christine O'Donnell has come under ridicule for seeming embellishments to her résumé. A CV posted on the networking site LinkedIn transformed a 2001 summer seminar she attended in rented space at Oxford University into a term of study at the school, and represented a week-long fellowship at the right-wing think tank the Claremont Institute as graduate coursework at Claremont Graduate University.

Last edited:
I am grateful that justice prevailed in spite of a continued attempt by the race dogs , and media to shift the burded on the defense. It was a simple case: TM jumped, and assaulted GZ continually until he had to defend himself.
It is disgusting that this case was brought for the soul impetus of RACE.

Please don't refer to those I think you refer to as "race dogs".

If you do, you insult the honorable and honest and hard working grey hounds in Florida.
How conrite I feel! Let's see I can't call them race whores either:confused: How about Obamaturds; race baiting Obamaturds!!!

Hey, EuroTrash Willow! It looks like the mother of that infant is guilty of the crime and she made the perps up out of thin air.

Claremont institute? RLLY? :rofl:

At Claremont Institute, Christine O'Donnell Was Taught ABCs of Homophobia :clap2:
In the past few weeks, Delaware Congressional candidate Christine O'Donnell has come under ridicule for seeming embellishments to her résumé. A CV posted on the networking site LinkedIn transformed a 2001 summer seminar she attended in rented space at Oxford University into a term of study at the school, and represented a week-long fellowship at the right-wing think tank the Claremont Institute as graduate coursework at Claremont Graduate University.

You're quoting THE NATION? Really?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back