I Just Wonder

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
If, every time a white person dies at the hands of a black person, should we create a "national outrage"? about it?

Why don't we start with the baby who was killed in it's stroller, or the man in cobb country who was attacked by a mob of blacks, beaten and thrown into traffic? Let's get Eric Holder to get involved and treat that as a hate crime.

If, every time a white person dies at the hands of a black person, should we create a "national outrage"? about it?

Why don't we start with the baby who was killed in it's stroller, or the man in cobb country who was attacked by a mob of blacks, beaten and thrown into traffic? Let's get Eric Holder to get involved and treat that as a hate crime.

I'm going to create a national outrage about your dumb threads.

go ahead because it's for damn sure you don't have the brain power to answer the questions. I suppose you do remember how the black people cheered the acquittal of OJ SIMPSON when he got away with murdering two white people? I bet you cheered right along with them

go ahead because it's for damn sure you don't have the brain power to answer the questions. I suppose you do remember how the black people cheered the acquittal of OJ SIMPSON when he got away with murdering two white people? I bet you cheered right along with them

Every once in a while you're just allowed to kill somebody I guess. What a wacky world

Kind of like cheering the acquittal of Zimmerman isnt it?

According to the FBI the black killing of whites and whites killing of blacks statistics:

in 2010
447 white people killed by blacks.
218 black people killed by whites.

2,777 white people killed whites.
2,459 black people killed blacks.

So there were nearly two times as many white people murdered by BLACKS as blacks murdered by whites.

FBI ? Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

Last edited:
Were the perpetrators apprehended and charged with crimes?

Idiot.

" On Wednesday, the U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics reported that violent crimes rose by 17 percent in 2011, over the previous year. The sobering statistic represented the first increase in such crime in almost 20 years." A surge in assaults accounted for most of the increase, while the number of crimes such as rape, sexual assault and robbery remained basically unchanged from 2010.... The report also states that "a majority of the increase" came against white and Hispanic victims.... "Here are more unsettling statistics buried in the DOJ's new crime report;there has been a large increase in the rate of violent victimizations for whites. Hispanics and younger people. Rash of black-on-white assaults fueling surge in violent crime - Norfolk Crime | Examiner.com

According to the FBI he black killing of whites and whites killing of blacks statistics:

in 2010
447 white people killed by blacks.
218 black people killed by whites.

2,777 white people killed whites.
2,459 black people killed blacks.

So there were nearly two times as many white people murdered by BLACKS as blacks murdered by whites.

FBI ? Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

The bigger issue in this stat is the high level of black on black killings. Despite being a much smaller ratio of the total population, the number is nearly as high as the white on white ones.

The gang culture fostered by paying teenage girls to have babies out of wedlock, and then leaving boys with no father figures to teach them how to be men has created a permanent, violent underclass. Yet another logical outcome of clueless Big Government Nanny Statism...and a sad waste of life.

WillowTree drops by to do one of her trademark, drive by, race-baiting, threads. :clap2: Quelle surprise! :doubt: Republican much? :eusa_eh: :rofl:

WillowTree drops by to do one of her trademark, drive by, race-baiting, threads. :clap2: Quelle surprise! :doubt: Republican much? :eusa_eh: :rofl:

And you stop by to post in a thread just to tell us you're not interested in the thread.

Remember Tawana Brawley? Remember Rodney King? Remember the Liberty City riots?

There's something wrong with people who can be driven by the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM to go out and burn, rape and murder in the name of righteousness.

Martin Luther King (a lifelong Republican) would be ashamed

Or cheering the acquittal of the cops who beat up Rodney King.

And you stop by to post in a thread just to tell us you're not interested in the thread.

There's something wrong with people who can be driven by the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM to go out and burn, rape and murder in the name of righteousness.

MLK would be ashamed that blacks are staging peaceful protests/rallies/marches/gatherings over the Zimmerman verdict?

do you have a link to that? and I'm talking nationwide. just like the aftermath of the OJ trial. I'll wait patiently

Martin Luther King was a Republican

Martin Luther King Jr wasn't.

Forum List

Back