I just had to show my damn ID and sign a waiver just to get cold medicine.

Living in a town like Spokane, that had one of the worst meth problems in the nation is even better. My friend moved to the LA area, she said you do not see the meth tweekers like you do here.
And I believe Spokane was one of the first places to do this.

Yes, punish the masses for the few assholes. Perfect Goose Stepper illogic. So sad.

Well one of the problems was that cold medicine was flying off the shelves in some areas. Not sure what a good solution to this issue is, really.

There are logical solutions. But punishing the masses for the few assholes isn't one of them.

Sorry your sick Gramps............ As an addiction counselor I have seen some life's really fucked up for life with all that crap that they put into meth.

This is why they get addicted almost 3 x as faster than other drugs because of the the extreme endorphin's it pushes out of your brain all at once. This is why they look so horde with just a few months of use

Meth is basically the most addicted drug out there right now and if we have to show ID to get some drugs I am ok with that.
They are trying to make it harder to make that awful home made crap.

Just show your ID and know that it may be perhaps helping another from getting addicted.

Sorry your sick Gramps............ As an addiction counselor I have seen some life's really fucked up for life with all that crap that they put into meth.

This is why they get addicted almost 3 x as faster than other drugs because of the the extreme endorphin's it pushes out of your brain all at once. This is why they look so horde with just a few months of use

Meth is basically the most addicted drug out there right now and if we have to show ID to get some drugs I am ok with that.

Just show your ID and know that it may be perhaps helping another from getting addicted.

Man, you really have become quite the loyal Goose Stepper. Our Government should not punish the masses for the few assholes. Hopefully one day, you'll grasp that concept.

Big fucking deal. It's like showing your ID to buy cigarettes.

You got the cold medicine, right?

They legally have to do that since there are tons of sue happy people ready to abuse and exploit the allready broken judicial system, and the over the counter drugs can abused, so hence the ID thing.

and there are tons of people ready to abuse and exploit broken election rules, thus the push for ID's.

No equality with voting, where you have to register with all kinds of ID and proof of residence, where all you get is one vote every couple of years- the reason that no problem actually exists.

no equality with voting, where you have to register with all kinds of id and proof of residence, where all you get is one vote every couple of years- the reason that no problem actually exists.

huh?

No equality with voting, where you have to register with all kinds of ID and proof of residence, where all you get is one vote every couple of years- the reason that no problem actually exists.

Now you are just being incredibly stupid frankie.....

I guess you just ignored the recent threads about dem law makers committing voter fraud...........

Ah yes, the war on drugs. How's that working out?

Punish law abiding citizens in a failed attempt to change the behavior of a few whose actions do not harm another nor involve taking what doesn't belong to them. Brilliant plan.

And please, don't give us that crap that the drug addicts will steal, rape and pillage to get their fix. There are already plenty of laws to prosecute non consensual activity that harms another. You have no business telling someone what they can or cannot put into their own body.

Over the fucking counter cold medicine.

Shove your ID complaints up your ass.

They probably think you'll make drugs from it or something.

But that is fucking stupid. Why can't you buy it at the supermarket? You cannot honestly be saying that you have to go to the chemist for cough medicine?

If so, I must live in the lucky country. Oh wait...

You can buy it at a supermarket (or Wal-Mart), or at a pharmacy. I bought it at a pharmacy simply because it was convenient.

I think that's absolutely ridiculous. I suggest that you stop shopping at that particular private business, and take your money elsewhere. If enough people stop doing business with them because they are dissatisfied with their practices, then they'll change in order to stay in business.

You don't have a clue what you are blabbering about, do you. (That's not a question.)

Police States are fun, huh?

Living in a town like Spokane, that had one of the worst meth problems in the nation is even better. My friend moved to the LA area, she said you do not see the meth tweekers like you do here.

Yes, punish the masses for the few assholes. Perfect Goose Stepper illogic. So sad.

Living in Spokane I know it isn't just a few assholes.

I still find it hard to find most cold medicine at Wal-Mart !! The reason is all the meth heads are still finding ways to buy it all up.The ID ploy is plain stupid.

Living in Spokane I know it isn't just a few assholes.

So is it 50% of the population on meth?

Police States are fun, huh?

Yeah I know just like we have stop lights, clothing security sensors, along with hackers ect. ect. who spend their brains trying to bet the system to make a buck. Your right it is really sad..

Man, you really have become quite the loyal Goose Stepper. Our Government should not punish the masses for the few assholes. Hopefully one day, you'll grasp that concept.

Maybe one day you will grasp reality. You probably feel that the street people are all addicts. Its called the Peter Pan Syndrom
1 out of 10 people are addicted to something. Starts out in the closet and soon it becomes so prominent they can't hide it anymore.

Big deal on the cold medicine. KY just passed a law that forces me to change doctors for my pain control medicine... Thinking about blowing my brains out on the capitol steps.

A terminal guy in a wheelchair might send a good message...

Have to get the media there... I will tell them Palin is showing up?

Last edited:

Maybe one day you will grasp reality. You probably feel that the street people are all addicts. Its called the Peter Pan Syndrom
1 out of 10 people are addicted to something. Starts out in the closet and soon it becomes so prominent they can't hide it anymore.

What does his statement have to do with thinking all street people are addicts? If you are an addiction counselor, I would think you would be able to convey the facts without being an asshole and condescending.

He stated that the masses are being punished because of a few assholes, you basically in a roundabout way agreed with him. 90% of the people are not addicted.

So his statement is correct, no matter who makes up that 10% of the population.

They probably think you'll make drugs from it or something.

But that is fucking stupid. Why can't you buy it at the supermarket? You cannot honestly be saying that you have to go to the chemist for cough medicine?

If so, I must live in the lucky country. Oh wait...

You can buy it at a supermarket (or Wal-Mart), or at a pharmacy. I bought it at a pharmacy simply because it was convenient.

Thank goodness! Much easier when your kids are sick, not having to drive to the chemist.

Forum List

Back