I just got accepted for a government job. Ah, such better employment than the private sector

The benefits are killer in comparison to a typical full time job in the private sector You would be hard pressed to find one as good.

See jobs like this are common overseas. It's simple really: if you work full time, you should get great benefits.
You're welcome
Are you my employer?
If it's a federal or Florida job, yes.
And, chances are, with so much federal funding going to states I'm probably still one of your employers

The benefits are killer in comparison to a typical full time job in the private sector You would be hard pressed to find one as good.

See jobs like this are common overseas. It's simple really: if you work full time, you should get great benefits.
You're welcome
Are you my employer?
And, chances are, with so much federal funding going to states I'm probably still one of your employers
Well its not. Its a Colorado state job. I'm sorry I only gave you the illusion you were important.

You're welcome
Are you my employer?

Yes, we all are.
Um only if you were a Colorado state tax payer. Even then its a slim chance you pay directly to my wage.

You're welcome
Are you my employer?

Yes, we all are.
Um only if you were a Colorado state tax payer. Even then its a slim chance you pay directly to my wage.

Depends. Which county?

You're welcome
Are you my employer?

Yes, we all are.

Depends. Which county?
Ooo the plot thickens. Jefferson county. All the way from Nevada huh?

You're welcome
Are you my employer?
Well its not. Its a Colorado state job. I'm sorry I only gave you the illusion you were important.
Colorado receives zero federal funding?

You're welcome
Are you my employer?
Oh of course but not for this.

You're welcome
Are you my employer?

Yes, we all are.

Depends. Which county?

I own property all over the place, but I'm safe. I own nothing out there, one county away!

Coo
You're welcome
Are you my employer?
Cool.
I will congratulate you on landing a good job, tho:cool:

I paid a $12 co-pay for my antibiotics a week ago.

I paid $17.70 today.

I'm paying $31 for prescribed eye drops, and I owe thousands in medical bills that my insurance has refused payment on..including ambulance trips to OHSU at my doctor's insistence, and an er visit with my daughter so she could get 6 stitches in her finger when she was 9 years old (that's a lot of stitches for a tiny finger).

And YOU probably fight UHC like EVERY other industrialized nation has, lol

“Republicans approve of the American farmer, but they are willing to help him go broke. They stand four-square for the American home--but not for housing. They are strong for labor--but they are stronger for restricting labor's rights. They favor minimum wage--the smaller the minimum wage the better. They endorse educational opportunity for all--but they won't spend money for teachers or for schools. They think modern medical care and hospitals are fine--for people who can afford them. They consider electrical power a great blessing--but only when the private power companies get their rake-off. They think American standard of living is a fine thing--so long as it doesn't spread to all the people. And they admire of Government of the United States so much that they would like to buy it.”
Harry S. Truman

Are you my employer?

Yes, we all are.

Depends. Which county?

I own property all over the place, but I'm safe. I own nothing out there, one county away!
So you own a chunk of Denver? Impressive.

Coo
Are you my employer?
Cool.
I appreciate that thanks!

Coo
Cool.
I got a ask, tho......
Working a state job in CO with no federal funding..... is it cannabis-related?

Coo
Cool.
I got a ask, tho......
Working a state job in CO with no federal funding..... is it cannabis-related?
Haha good question! No, its working with the developmentally disabled.

Yes, we all are.

Depends. Which county?

So you own a chunk of Denver? Impressive.

I own property out by Lowry Field.

Good for you Billy,

A government job is a good job ;) Post service, military, nws, noaa, jpl, nasa, faa, fda, etc. A nation needs its government jobs as sometimes the entire society needs to focus on all its people.

He's probably working behind the counter at the DMV

Forum List

Back