“I Just Follow My Orders Here… I Ain’t Calling on You!” Triggered Joe Biden Shouts at Reporter During Presser in Vietnam (VIDEO)

You're going to get a Republican President alright, and it won't be one that you like. Any one of those GOP candidates could beat Biden at this point, but it's going to be Trump.

You leftist's little circle jerk is about to come to an end, for a long time.
Trump?! You mean the guy that Biden beat by millions of votes? The guy that lost both houses of congress?! The guy that’s been arrested for stealing classified documents and for trying to steal an election?!

Keep dreaming whacko

Through voter fraud.
Haha, naw they tried to claim that in court and fell flat dozens of times… but guess what does have teeth in court, where it actually counts… Trump and co committing fraud to try and steal the election.

See, my claim can be backed up, yours can’t.

Let me guess… you’re gonna say the entire judicial system is rigged and the deep state cabal is running the world. That’s exactly what a brainwashed twerp would say. So please… the floor is yours

The Usurper is losing it in Nam! He gets triggered so easy.

Biden called on a list of pre-approved reporters: “They gave me five people here!”

He yelled at a reporter who didn’t fall in line.

“I’ll just follow my orders here. Uh — Staff, is there anybody that hasn’t spoken yet? I ain’t calling on you! I told you, I only have five questions!” Biden shouted.

WATCH:

Thought you liked guys that were nasty to reporters! Suddenly you’re on the MSM’s side?!?! :rolleyes-41:

Even his prepared remarks make no sense -
THE PRESIDENT: Good evening, everyone. It is evening, isn’t it? (Laughter.) This around the world in five days is interesting, isn’t it?

Well, you know, there is that — one of my staff members said, “Remember the famous song, you know, ‘Good Morning, Vietnam’?” Well, good evening, Vietnam. And good morning back in America.

You know, that famous Good Morning, Vietnam song.

The Usurper is losing it in Nam! He gets triggered so easy.

Biden called on a list of pre-approved reporters: “They gave me five people here!”

He yelled at a reporter who didn’t fall in line.

“I’ll just follow my orders here. Uh — Staff, is there anybody that hasn’t spoken yet? I ain’t calling on you! I told you, I only have five questions!” Biden shouted.

WATCH:

I don’t believe that most Americans elected Joe Biden to the office of President because he was great at following the orders of people who are above him in the chain of command. They honestly believed the President was the leader of our nation not a lackey of the “Deep State.”

It seems we have a cadre of people who are well educated and who look down on average people with contempt. They run our nation the way they please. It also seems they may be telling our President what to do. If so, that explains why they hate Trump. Trump didn’t listen to them or kiss their asses. He did things his way and often his way worked better.

Unfortunately when I look at how our nation is doing under Joe Biden who many be taking orders form those above him in the actual chain of command, I am not impressed. Our nation is going downhill fast. Perhaps those “well educated” people who run this circus have been brainwashed. Hell, most can’t even define the difference between a man and a woman.

I also see lots of corruption and malfeasance in the higher levels of our government and its bureaucracy that if corrected might return our nation to what the Founders hoped it might be.

To get change we need to get out an absolutely overwhelming number of conservative voters and independents who are fed up with inflation and crime and the open Mexican border. Plus we need to make damn sure the democrats do not rig the upcoming Presidential election. You can bet they will try.

Even his prepared remarks make no sense -
THE PRESIDENT: Good evening, everyone. It is evening, isn’t it? (Laughter.) This around the world in five days is interesting, isn’t it?

Well, you know, there is that — one of my staff members said, “Remember the famous song, you know, ‘Good Morning, Vietnam’?” Well, good evening, Vietnam. And good morning back in America.

You know, that famous Good Morning, Vietnam song.

Yeah the last two presidents have been pretty consistent with the word salad gibberish. Pretty embarrassing. Hope we get somebody new in next year. If those two end up being our only options again then that’s pathetic. shame on us.

Forum List

Back