Staff Pulls Plug on Presser as Biden Goes Over Edge in Vietnam With Confusion, Dog-Faced Pony Soldiers

How's your senile fuck xiden doing with prices up across the board and a shitty economy?
I am doing well, actually. Having the best time of my life.

The economy is doing good. I am personally making a good living.

My guy is in the WH and the orange douchebag is facing a long long jail cell.

What's there not to like? And you?

The man is a vegetable and all the left can say when you mention Biden is "Drumpht indicted lotz and lotz of timez."

Speak for yourself, douche. There is not a SINGLE thing that Biden is not underwater on in the approval polls of Americans.

Speak for yourself, douche. There is not a SINGLE thing that Biden is not underwater on in the approval polls of Americans.
Who the fuck else will I be talking for, retard? Yes, I am talking for myself not for lazy good-for-nothing retards like you.

Have a problem with paying your grocery bills, then get a fucking job and quit hanging around here and wasting your time.

Ok, retard? Let me know if you are still confused.

The economy sucks. I'm glad you like paying higher prices and taxes. Libs are soo stupid.

Who the fuck else will I be talking for, retard? Yes, I am talking for myself not for lazy good-for-nothing retards like you.

Have a problem with paying your grocery bills, then get a fucking job and quit hanging around here and wasting your time.

Ok, retard? Let me know if you are still confused.
Libs are lazy good for nothing punks, like you.

Forum List

Back