I Just Flew In :D

:welcome: Potterhead2021 (Rilly) ...

parties and hayrides. :D

I'm partial to parties and hayrides...

1623872932455.png

Hey guys I'm going out for a bit but I'll respond to all of your messages when I get back. I think I have another way of getting ahold of John though and I really didn't know that was considered breaking the link rule so I apologize for that.

Hey can one of you do me a HUGE favor?? (I think this is allowed to be asked and there's no harm in trying) Can one of you please go to www.christianityboard.com and look for a member by the name of JohnDB and tell him that April is looking for him underneath the username Potterhead2021. I think he will really like this place and I would tell him myself but I am banned from there for reasons listed in my OP. Actually, he probably would like it a LOT better here than there. So if you could please sign up for there just to get him for me I would really appreciate it. :smiliehug:
Okay I tried sending a msg to JohnDB lets see if that works

Hey guys I'm going out for a bit but I'll respond to all of your messages when I get back. I think I have another way of getting ahold of John though and I really didn't know that was considered breaking the link rule so I apologize for that.
Look at YOU...you join a forum and break just about every rule they have on your first day...tsk tsk tsk. Ya done me the exact same way almost three or four years ago now...(I'm losing track)

BTW...Did you ever get your room clean TODAY?

Look at YOU...you join a forum and break just about every rule they have on your first day...tsk tsk tsk. Ya done me the exact same way almost three or four years ago now...(I'm losing track)

Welcome to the club JohnDB

And it's me, I need to clean up my room...

Enjoy!

Umm,.. Jesus is my Lord and Savior but I am a Trump supporter. :)
Dear Death Angel and Potterhead2021
And as a Democrat in a Black historic church district destroyed for lack of unity,
I support Trump AND Sheila Jackson Lee AND Allen West AND Cortez and Sanders.

On cooperative plans to reorganize districts democratically by party.

Totally incorrigible!

Maybe that's why he wanted you here so you could supervise him or her?

Welcome.

Enjoy!
Now see...She KNOWS that I am A-Political...meaning that I don't have a political side or position or any of those other things. I don't like or hate Biden or Trump or any other political candidate. And YET...she is getting me to join a political forum of all things.
Not saying that I am a governmental idiot...far from it...I know a lot about how our political system works and those who are running it. I know the things that they say...I just don't care or believe them when they say it.

Biden isn't the anti-christ much to the chagrin of most Trump supporters. He has had several stumbles out of the gate as president...like tanking the stock market every time he opens his mouth. (#stuffasockinitjoe) And Trump, despite his lack of graces, did a much much better job than I ever thought that he would. But his mouth and competitive drive also got the best of him too.

I FIRMLY believe that God sets up leaders or deposes them...no matter what I want or don't want.
And over the decades I have seen extremely liberal policies come from the most conservative presidents and some of the most conservative policies come out of the most liberal presidents. So...who I think is going to do what really doesn't matter. It won't happen anyway.

Enjoy!
Now see...She KNOWS that I am A-Political...meaning that I don't have a political side or position or any of those other things. I don't like or hate Biden or Trump or any other political candidate. And YET...she is getting me to join a political forum of all things.
Not saying that I am a governmental idiot...far from it...I know a lot about how our political system works and those who are running it. I know the things that they say...I just don't care or believe them when they say it.

Biden isn't the anti-christ much to the chagrin of most Trump supporters. He has had several stumbles out of the gate as president...like tanking the stock market every time he opens his mouth. (#stuffasockinitjoe) And Trump, despite his lack of graces, did a much much better job than I ever thought that he would. But his mouth and competitive drive also got the best of him too.

I FIRMLY believe that God sets up leaders or deposes them...no matter what I want or don't want.
And over the decades I have seen extremely liberal policies come from the most conservative presidents and some of the most conservative policies come out of the most liberal presidents. So...who I think is going to do what really doesn't matter. It won't happen anyway.
Well you and April are most welcome to take over the Religion section.

It was getting stuck in nowhere ness.
You will be like a breath of fresh air.

Nobody will fret about Harry Potter there,
just don't mix the real witchcraft with Christian prayer or that causes disruptions.

But free speech is the culture here.

Good that you are NOT political

Thr big complaint was the religious threads kept getting derailed by political slams.

You don't seem that type either.

If you me and April can discuss Spiritual and Christians things there, that is super!

You are like an answer to prayers
Let's see if I can get my room clean
My bf may start believing God answers prayers....

Welcome.
She/Her

Not They/Zhers or any other 57 gender pronouns.

miketx
Misgendering a Cisfemale
What kind of cisogynist are you???

Welcome.
She/Her

miketx
Misgendering a Cisfemale
The kind you love you big ole girl!

Welcome.
She/Her

miketx
Misgendering a Cisfemale
She is a DAUGHTER...engaged to a boy that she is crazy about...
She is fully embracing her gender/sex as a woman...nothing else but...Just like I am a USDA certified and Gov't inspected Male... I had to register for the draft when I was 18 and everything. (girls didn't)

See, I come from the same mindset as Mr. Rogers...you know...the soft spoken man from the neighborhood.
And I refuse to allow any culture define who I am. I can do things that are normally reserved for women but I also do a lot of things that men do. Rosie Greer loved his needlepoint...but he also was fierce on the football field too. No one ever accused him of being a homosexual or transgender. (they were scared) But the man was also a Presbyterian Minister. I can sew a bunch of different type of stitches...but I usually don't do cloth and reserve my stitches to leather products...like my tool pouch and purses for my wife. Pencil holders for my son who works at an office job. I also studied how to be a Chef...fully four stars. And a construction electrician. I have a lot of hobbies...but I don't let culture tell me that I must have feelings to do anything. I don't let culture tell me who I must like or not like and why. My Father in Heaven does all that for me...and He may listen to me...but thats all...He usually doesn't agree with me...but I have learned to agree with him. (often slowly and after several cuffs)

Hey can one of you do me a HUGE favor?? (I think this is allowed to be asked and there's no harm in trying) Can one of you please go to www.christianityboard.com and look for a member by the name of JohnDB and tell him that April is looking for him underneath the username Potterhead2021. I think he will really like this place and I would tell him myself but I am banned from there for reasons listed in my OP. Actually, he probably would like it a LOT better here than there. So if you could please sign up for there just to get him for me I would really appreciate it. :smiliehug:
Okay I tried sending a msg to JohnDB lets see if that works
Sloop John DB?

Forum List

Back