I just donated to the campaign to reelect Devin Nunes

Donations to Nunes Flooding In

Devin-Nunes.jpg

The staunch supporter of President Trump and committee chairman trying to get the truth out of “Russian Collusion” charges got nearly $2.5 million in six weeks. This raises his campaign chest to close to $5 million.

Why so much? Because he’s a Republican in the Kalyfornya Commissariat.

More @ Conservative Grassroots Donors Are Rewarding Devin Nunes For Defending Trump

Donations to Nunes Flooding In

Devin-Nunes.jpg

The staunch supporter of President Trump and committee chairman trying to get the truth out of “Russian Collusion” charges got nearly $2.5 million in six weeks. This raises his campaign chest to close to $5 million.

Why so much? Because he’s a Republican in the Kalyfornya Commissariat.

More @ Conservative Grassroots Donors Are Rewarding Devin Nunes For Defending Trump
He's also at the top of the snowflake enemies list. They are going to spend millions of Soros dollars to take his seat.

yuk! you just love them swamp creatures, don't you?

Nunes is crooked and scummy and not on the up and up....
Do you always post the dumbest comment imaginable?

Scare of competition for your crown, aren't you?

I suppose it's your constitutional right to donate money to reelect a traitorous pig. Just curious if this thread would constitute solicitation and whether that kind of thing is allowed around here.

I suppose it's your constitutional right to donate money to reelect a traitorous pig. Just curious if this thread would constitute solicitation and whether that kind of thing is allowed around here.
:lame2:

Schiff-for-brains is the traitorous pig. He's done everything in his power to keep the facts from being exposed. Then there are the other traitorous pigs: Clapper, Brennan, Comey, Yates, Strozk, Page, McCabe, Ohre and not least of all, Hillary.

You weren't expecting substance from Stormy, were you?

Well I did do a little digging and I've since learned that nobody can expect you to back your donation drives with your own money. You just keep losing. :lol:

Go Fund Me campaign to defeat lying Ryan

Well I did do a little digging and I've since learned that nobody can expect you to back your donation drives with your own money. You just keep losing. :lol:

Go Fund Me campaign to defeat lying Ryan
What's the point of a donation drive if you plan on using only your own money?

You are a special kind of stupid, ya know it?

Lefties are up to their usual dirty tricks. ttargeting Devin Nunes because he is such an effective thorn in their side by unmasking the Obama administration intelligence skullduggery. Help keep him in Congress so he can continue giving them what they deserve.

Go here to donate:

Stand with Devin

Very well done.

As an added bonus you seem to have gained the benefit of observing even more of that leftist butthurt. Which will of course be multiplied when he wins. Good times...

Lefties are up to their usual dirty tricks. ttargeting Devin Nunes because he is such an effective thorn in their side by unmasking the Obama administration intelligence skullduggery. Help keep him in Congress so he can continue giving them what they deserve.

Go here to donate:

Stand with Devin

Donating to politicians is like giving extra taxes to the king. He eats well, he lives well, and he wants your money to make his life even better.

Go here to donate:

Stand with Devin

Donating to politicians is like giving extra taxes to the king. He eats well, he lives well, and he wants your money to make his life even better.

I bet that if he donated to a democratic politician your tune would be completely different.

This is a sound investment for bripat. If a democratic politician wins, he will ban his free speech, take his guns and loot his property, bringing in 3rd world immigrants to live in it instead. Probably one of the most sound investments in his life...

lossless-page1-1920px-California_US_Congressional_District_22_%28since_2013%29.tif.png

Taking a look at his district, I don't think the Dims have a chance of ousting him.

I did a Wiki search for all the Congressional districts in California and something leaped out at me. Every singly Dim serves in a district where the Spanish first settled California. Find a map of the missions and you will see Blue districts.

Forum List

Back