Shit City Pelosi and Democrats Support MS-13

A lottery is ridiculous...chain migration is a disaster - we have the worst immigration laws in the entire world, by far

I believe in the death penalty for ms-13 animals. No way in hell should they be allowed into this country.

2.jpg

1) THis is old news.
2) They don't support MS-13.

The truth is, this shows just how low of standards one side will go - just to not agree with the other side.
Just how stupid people will be in order to try and make the other side look bad.

1) THis is old news.

The truth is, this shows just how low of standards one side will go - just to not agree with the other side.
Just how stupid people will be in order to try and make the other side look bad.
nothing more than this. it's 3rd grade stupid bullshit all around. scarey our "top" politicians have gone this far off the ledge and the only thing worse are the lemmings that go with them.

however in this one - i see more going "uh, no" to the left than the usual RIGHT ON!!!

1) THis is old news.

Well it is the party that shut down the government for illegals, is now trying to get them on tax payer funded healthcare in California, brings illegals to State of the Union speeches and claims kicking them out of the country violates their rights. Given all of that why would anyone believe Dems would draw the line atMS-13? They already don’t mind criminal activity.

I think the US is suffering from amnesia.

The Left in particular is suffering from an acute case of the T-Virus.

It's a media problem.

When MS-13 surfaced in the US there was an ongoing civil war in El Salvador. It was the most brutal gang in the US. It made the homegrown gangs look like child's play.

Pelosi's never dealt with this shit. Hell, I got five that says that no one in Congress has dealt with this shit. The jackasses that sit on the boards of the media conglomerates have never had to deal with them.

They make enough money that they don't have to.

How many American citizens have been raped and murdered by MS13? Dem's were elected to represent Americans, instead they side with MS13 WTF?

Forum List

Back