I just donated to the campaign to reelect Devin Nunes

I don’t believe that you donated. I believe you want that lying dirty prick to win. But I don’t think you have a pot to piss in, so donating is not your thing.

Lefties are up to their usual dirty tricks. ttargeting Devin Nunes because he is such an effective thorn in their side by unmasking the Obama administration intelligence skullduggery. Help keep him in Congress so he can continue giving them what they deserve.

Go here to donate:

Stand with Devin

264.jpg

Devin Nunes is one dumb sycophant, he reminds one of a boy scout who has a crush on his leader. Kinda sad that America elects these Trump snowfalkes sans balls and even scruples. When dark money wanted a fool Devin showed up.

The Nunes Memo Undermines the Right’s Trump-Russia Conspiracy Theory

The only spoiled people are the corporations and dark money elites. "The 20th century has been characterized by three developments of great political importance: The growth of democracy, the growth of corporate power, and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy." Alex Carey

Invisible Hands: The Making of the Conservative Movement from the New Deal to Reagan by Kim Phillips-Fein
Dark Money: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right by Jane Mayer

Lefties are up to their usual dirty tricks. ttargeting Devin Nunes because he is such an effective thorn in their side by unmasking the Obama administration intelligence skullduggery. Help keep him in Congress so he can continue giving them what they deserve.

Go here to donate:

Stand with Devin
Lol, donating to a sock puppet!

yuk! you just love them swamp creatures, don't you?

Nunes is crooked and scummy and not on the up and up....
Do you always post the dumbest comment imaginable? You know you can keep your mouth shut so no one will know how stupid you are. Is anyone who exposes your scumbag leaders a crook? Perhaps you were thinking if Schiff-for-brains.

Last edited:
Devin Nunes is one dumb sycophant, he reminds one of a boy scout who has a crush on his leader. Kinda sad that America elects these Trump snowfalkes sans balls and even scruples. When dark money wanted a fool Devin showed up.

The Nunes Memo Undermines the Right’s Trump-Russia Conspiracy Theory

The only spoiled people are the corporations and dark money elites. "The 20th century has been characterized by three developments of great political importance: The growth of democracy, the growth of corporate power, and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy." Alex Carey

Invisible Hands: The Making of the Conservative Movement from the New Deal to Reagan by Kim Phillips-Fein
Dark Money: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right by Jane Mayer
It appears my OP triggered all the dumbest snowflakes in the forum.

Last edited:
I don’t believe that you donated. I believe you want that lying dirty prick to win. But I don’t think you have a pot to piss in, so donating is not your thing.
No one gives a flying fuck what you believe.

Go here to donate:

Stand with Devin
Should have donated to his legal defense fun d. He's going to need one after November.

Go here to donate:

Stand with Devin
You haven't given him enough....send more....lots more.

Go here to donate:

Stand with Devin
Should have donated to his legal defense fun d. He's going to need one after November.
ROFL! Comey, Brennan, Yates, McCabe, Strozk, Ohre and Clapper are the ones who need a legal defense fund.

Forum List

Back