I just can't decide!

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
I just can't decide who is more ignorant, condescending, and downright annoying here, the theist-freaks or the atheist-freaks.

Jesus spaghetti-monster Christ! Give it a rest already!

I just can't decide who is more ignorant, condescending, and downright annoying here, the theist-freaks or the atheist-freaks.

I think that was the point of Gunny's thread. :tongue:

I've got a problem with the agnostics. Can't they make up their damn minds??? They're like the bisexuals of religion.

• Banned

I've got a problem with the agnostics. Can't they make up their damn minds??? They're like the bisexuals of religion.

I know right?

What do they do when they wake up in the morning, flip a coin? Heads I want salvation, tails, when I die it's like I was never here.

What--we atheists are losing to the Jesus Freaks? OK--I will put more effort into it!!:tongue:

:lol:

Which remind me of my theory that most of us are not entirely straight or gay but fall somewhere on a scale between the two extremes. I think the same is true of faith and atheism.

• Banned

Forum List

Back