I hope they impeach Trump

[QUOTE="BULLDOG, post: 22742742, member: 49372
You believed Barr's lie and never read the report, didn't you?
SORRY, SNOWFLAKE, I READ THE WHOLE REPORT....

I believe the fact that Mueller and his team ended their investigation without indicting President Trump or anyone associated with him for 'Illegal Collusion' or 'Obstruction'.

I don't believe his BS claim that he could not even SAY that he thought the President was guilty but that he could not actually indict a sitting President.
-- Comey publicly declared Hillary Clinton broke laws but would not be indicted, proving Mueller's claim that he could not do the same was utter BS.

I believe both Comey and Mueller engaged in 'prosecutorial misconduct' because they were both tasked to investigate and report, NOT to offer an entire rambling diatribe / opinion meant to spur the Democrats on to Impeachment.

The reason Mueller BEGGED Democrats not to subpoena him to testify under oath before Congress, the reason he promises NOT to say one word that is not in his report when asked questions under oath, is because he knows Republicans get to ask questions, too, and he knows there are so many holes, so many things he will be asked about that he does NOT want to answer....[/QUOTE]

Doesn't matter if you choose to believe it. Policy states they can't indict a sitting president, and they are bound by that policy. The same policy was an issue in the recently ended Cohen investigation where it was shown that Trump was an unindicted co-conspirator in the same things Cohen went to jail for, but couldn't be indicted.

Doesn't matter if you choose to believe it. Policy states they can't indict a sitting president, and they are bound by that policy. The same policy was an issue in the recently ended Cohen investigation where it was shown that Trump was an unindicted co-conspirator in the same things Cohen went to jail for, but couldn't be indicted.
As I pointed out, snowflake, nothi g stopped Mueller from declaring Trump DUD violate the law but was not going to be Impeached.

Mueller, proven to have been part if the failed coup attenpt, was forced to report the fact that no crime was committed but then tried to still give Dems ammo with which to Impeach the President.

Recently released new evidence shows Mueller knew as far back as early 2017 there was no illegal collusion...which meant he kept the investigation going 2 more years in an attempt to find anything criminal or catch Trump in an Obstruction charge.

YOU, like Mueller, have FAILEC!

:p

As I pointed out, snowflake, nothi g stopped Mueller from declaring Trump DUD violate the law but was not going to be Impeached.

Mueller, proven to have been part if the failed coup attenpt, was forced to report the fact that no crime was committed but then tried to still give Dems ammo with which to Impeach the President.

Recently released new evidence shows Mueller knew as far back as early 2017 there was no illegal collusion...which meant he kept the investigation going 2 more years in an attempt to find anything criminal or catch Trump in an Obstruction charge.

YOU, like Mueller, have FAILEC!

:p

Well, that is the RWNJ rhetoric, but there is no more proof of that than there was of FEMA prisons.

Once again you sent the reality if existing evidence and cling to Left is propaganda.

Mueller's investigation is over. Trump is still President. While Mueller now has to face questions under oath, questions he will refuse to answer.

The Democrats' best hope to still take down Trump so they don't have to face him in an election they know they will lose is 4 Left extremist anti-Semitic terrorist-supporting America-hating liars who have proven they will destroy their own party in order to take down Trump if they have to...

aren't you special kind of ignorance just yesterday she likened Israel to Nazi Germany
How stupid / anti-Semitic do you have to be to attempt to claim that the VICTIMS of Hitler's / Nazi Germany's attempted genocide of the Jewish people are like Hitler / Nazi Germany?!

Now THAT is a 'special kind of ignorant' ... and a whole lot of RACIAL HATE!
its equivalent as likening Black Lives Matter to the KKK and you going to tell me you wouldnt call that racist

It's more like labeling lynched and beaten victims of the the KKK, the KKK. :cuckoo::wtf:

He has to last long enough for Dems to take a majority .
Of course, the Repubublicans just might realize the threat Trump is, and will be, to their own party. So we might see how most decide as Americans or Republicans.

Forum List

Back