I hope they impeach Trump

When do you guys put country over party? You are part of the problem not the solution
You don't get it, we Trumpsters bow to no party. Washington is the problem. We took are nation back from the democrat and from the GOP establishment. The people returned the nation to the people. You should be happy not angry.

No you thought you put a businessman in charge who would get things done. He has only shown utter incompetents

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Answer this question who would you rather have at this point: Trump or Pence.

A month or so I would have said Trump. Now I say without hesitation, Pence!

Trump: “No politician in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.”
1Vb8W.gif

No you thought you put a businessman in charge who would get things done. He has only shown utter incompetents
You have a short memory. Weren't you alive during Obama's first year? or the Clinton first year? and they didn't have the main stream media on a witch hunt. Everything will be fine. Trump will go down in history as a great patriot and president.

He has to last long enough for Dems to take a majority .
They did it under Bush. Republicans are amazing at fooling the American people. They have done it again and again. But then they overstep. Democrats need to concentrate on two things. The good things Democrats are offering America as opposed to the ruinous policies of the GOP and the terrible, horrible damage the GOP has caused this country since Reagan.

THIS. In spades.

If you look at when the transfer of wealth to the 1% began, wage stagnation, the massive increases in poverty, the massive incarceration of blacks and Hispanic men, all can be traced directly back to Saint Ronnie.

What jobs Reagan created weren't the result of his tax cuts, they were the result of huge increases in defence spending and by encouraging Americans credit card spending.

Even Reagan realized he'd fucked up and and started increasing taxes but it was too little too late.

Yeah, right, those 20 million jobs were all in the defense industry.

You're a moron.

You have a short memory. Weren't you alive during Obama's first year? or the Clinton first year? and they didn't have the main stream media on a witch hunt. Everything will be fine. Trump will go down in history as a great patriot and president.

I am well aware of how bad of President Clinton, Bush and Obama were.

The media is hypocritical in their treatment of Republicans. That is a fact Trump had to live with, but instead he falls into every trap and makes every wrong move. He can't help himself and he will continue to step in it.

Trump steps in it again trying to play the victim card by tweeting "this is a witch hunt" simply because they did the right thing an appointed a special prosecutor.

He should have taken the high ground and stated " so and so is a fine selection, I will cooperate fully with him since I have nothing to hide and did nothing wrong. However I can going to focus on my tax cut initiative. Specifics of the proposal are being provided to the media. Any questions on it?"

Trump steps in it again trying to play the victim card by tweeting "this is a witch hunt" simply because they did the right thing an appointed a special prosecutor.

He should have taken the high ground and stated " so and so is a fine selection, I will cooperate fully with him since I have nothing to hide and did nothing wrong. However I can going to focus on my tax cut initiative. Specifics of the proposal are being provided to the media. Any questions on it?"

They didn't do the right thing. They did the wrong thing. The first wrong thing they did is Sessions recusing himself from the investigation. The 2nd was appointing that Obama hack to be the 2nd in command. He stabbed his benefactors in the back. You can never trust an Obama hack. Never.

Once again sniwflakes' hopes are dashed as the Senate squashes the politically theatrical House Impeachment bill...

Trump's approval rating has climbed to 72% while Democrats' / The House's remains at 18%...and snowflakes wonder why...

Bwuhahahaha...

Trump is doing a terrific job judging by the massive amount of crazed frenzy he is creating among the loony liberals and the leftist media. ... :thup: .. :cool:

Enough of this bullshit. You aren't fooling anyone. Your stupid spin only went so far, now you just sound like a moron. He's an abject failure as president in every way, is a fucking traitor and he's GOING to be impeached whether you like it or not.
hahahahhahhahaa
keep yakking the bullshit--it means nothing
your post means nothing..you are just a USMB poster--not someone in power

Forum List

Back