I hope Atheism is spreading throughout the middle east and Africa

Of course its a prediction you asshat. I already stated this.

My prediction does not entail a time frame, although I don't think it will take more than a thousand years. I can't know the type of progress science is going to make in a thousand years, and considering my prediction hinges on scientific progress, it makes any prediction using time worthless. Therefore, all I can say is that this will happen, but I don't know when.

:lol::lol::lol: Your "prediciton" certainly is worthless, I'll give you that.

The CORRECT answer, however, is 'never, so long as man exists.'

How predictable that a christian would say this.

Christianity is no different than any ancient folklore. Don't feel dumb that you bought into it. It's not your fault. You were probably indoctrinated as a kid or going through difficult time and it offered you a way to feel better. Religion does that. In the future, we won't have to be hampered by this kind of thinking anymore. The disease of "faith" will soon fall away, and it won't be soon enough.

"Soon"? Since when is one thousand years "soon"? Don't bother avoiding yet another question. The answer is still 'never, so long as man exists.'

By the way, when did I ever say I was Christian? You said all religion would go away, and now you are making the even more absurd suggestion that all faith "will soon fall away."

Atheists are sad, insecure, self-destructive little things, but YOU are a particularly pathetic case.

:lol::lol::lol: Your "prediciton" certainly is worthless, I'll give you that.

The CORRECT answer, however, is 'never, so long as man exists.'

Christianity is no different than any ancient folklore. Don't feel dumb that you bought into it. It's not your fault. You were probably indoctrinated as a kid or going through difficult time and it offered you a way to feel better. Religion does that. In the future, we won't have to be hampered by this kind of thinking anymore. The disease of "faith" will soon fall away, and it won't be soon enough.

"Soon"? Since when is one thousand years "soon"? Don't bother avoiding yet another question. The answer is still 'never, so long as man exists.'

By the way, when did I ever say I was Christian? You said all religion would go away, and now you are making the even more absurd suggestion that all faith "will soon fall away."

Atheists are sad, insecure, self-destructive little things, but YOU are a particularly pathetic case.

"Soon" is a highly subjective term, so you're point is idiotic. This embodies your narcissism, and is why I don't want to discuss this with you. Again, deal with it. Stop acting so insecure. It makes you're claim about me being insecure quite meaningless.

If your'e not a christian, then why did you all of a sudden act so butthurt when I attacked christianity? Get your story straight.

Last edited:

"Soon" is a highly subjective term.

:lol::lol::lol: Does it include ONE THOUSAND YEARS? :lol::lol::lol:
That's really pushing subjectivity! :lol:

yup. you betray your preference for objective certainty with this comment more than any other. nicely done.

You're a getting dumber by the minute.

Last edited:

If your'e not a christian, then why did you all of a sudden act so butthurt when I attacked christianity? Get your story straight.

I don't recall any "butthurt," but I do recall you making ridiculous 'predictions' you couldn't begin to defend about all religion, and now faith itself. Get YOUR story straight, and try to learn a little something about logic while you're at it.

I don't recall any "butthurt," but I do recall you making ridiculous 'predictions' you couldn't begin to defend about all religion, and now faith itself. Get YOUR story straight, and try to learn a little something about logic while you're at it.

Logic? You're aware of this concept? Wow. Could have fooled me.

yup. you betray your preference for objective certainty with this comment more than any other. nicely done.

So, just to be clear, for you something that happens ONE THOUSAND YEARS LATER may be considered "soon." Is that it? So, if you're waiting for the bus and someone says it will be here "soon," you're ok if that means you have to wait ONE THOUSAND YEARS for the bus?

:lol:

So, just to be clear, for you something that happens ONE THOUSAND YEARS LATER may be considered "soon." Is that it? So, if you're waiting for the bus and someone says it will be here "soon," you're ok if that means you have to wait ONE THOUSAND YEARS for the bus?

:lol:

... the force is weak with this one. I'm not going to teach you dude. that's not my job. if you can't understand why time is relative and subjective, then I don't really give a shit. Just remember, numbers can get very big.

A stone could fool you. And I don't suppose you will ever be as aware of the concept as I am. But that's ok; you've got your own tail to chase and all that...

A stone could fool you. And I don't suppose you will ever be as aware of the concept as I am. But that's ok; you've got your own tail to chase and all that...

you seem to live in a delusional reality where you think you know certain things. In reality, you seem to know very little. It's quite humorous to watch.

That's good, because you are clearly not qualified to try. Particularly on that, or any other subject raised here.

So you won't be my student?

You aren't qualified to teach. Certainly not about any of the subjects raised on this thread.

I'll teach you something right now, and go back on my word. A free lesson.

You demonstrated my point about time being subjective with your bus example. To a subjective observer waiting for a bus, a thousand years might as well be infinite because they will be dead anyway. Not to mention the fact that you already placed a subjective observer in your example, confirming the point that any observation about a thousand years is necessarily subjective. You shot your mouth off with that on, asshat.

However, to someone discussing possible future events, a thousand years doesn't have any intrinsic value such as "soon" or "later." There is no point in injecting them into the terminology. Relative to a million years, a thousand years is pretty fucking soon. Although, I am guessing you are a young-earther who thinks the universe will be destroyed by god any minute, so a million years could never exist anyway.

You aren't qualified to teach. Certainly not about any of the subjects raised on this thread.

And you failed again. All you've managed was to make yourself look like a monkey trying to play Mozart. Pick another subject, because you're in way over your head.

This coming from someone who thinks 1,000 years is an objectively "long time." This isn't even possible because it defies definition.

I would never accept an idiot like you as a student. You would be impossible to teach, because you are simply too dumb to learn anything outside of your religious worldview.

Also, you shouldn't deny that you're a christian. Other christians might frown upon it.

Last edited:

And you failed again. All you've managed was to make yourself look like a monkey trying to play Mozart. Pick another subject, because you're in way over your head.

This coming from someone who thinks 1,000 years is an objectively "long time." This isn't even possible because it defies definition.

Objectivity, subjectivity, and of course time itself, are all subjects far too involved for the likes of you. If you're really serious, go back to school, study them seriously, then come back and try again.

Forum List

Back