I hearby condemn the message of Westboro Baptist Church

No need to condem, whako's, they do that all by themselves. No thinking human would agree with them.

Last edited:
I'm with OKTexas.

I like the post on Facebook that said "live your life so that your funeral will be picketed by The Westboro Baptist Church."

Who will join me?

I support freedom of religion...This is most certainly NOT religion.
These people are a far right wing extremist hate group...
I despise them.
They came to protest the funeral of a Marine killed in battle here recently.
The townspeople were so pissed off, the police did all they could to keep the supporters of the Veteran's family from getting to these creeps.
Although in a sign of civility, many attendees of the funeral held prayer for the Westboro people.

I've seen these people in person, out of curiosity I went when they came near my town. They are the most disgusting people I've ever seen. WORSE than the scum I encountered as a cop, because these people intentionally seek out innocents to offend and then sue them. At least thugs kept their bullshit in their own hoods.

Westboro is so sick, so disgusting, I dont think it's fair to label them with any political label. Some people and groups are so sick.....they are hated by all, Dems, GOP, independents, straight, gay, whatever.

I saw them in Charleston, SC, and the counter-protestors had a few Marines in uniform, a bunch of gay kids kissing each other, a bunch of black folks laughing at them, some rednecks with rebel flags mocking them, hippies dancing, and some cops laughing. If all those people are together in a common opposition....that tells you that Westboro is fucking BAD!

I've seen these people in person, out of curiosity I went when they came near my town. They are the most disgusting people I've ever seen. WORSE than the scum I encountered as a cop, because these people intentionally seek out innocents to offend and then sue them. At least thugs kept their bullshit in their own hoods.

Westboro is so sick, so disgusting, I dont think it's fair to label them with any political label. Some people and groups are so sick.....they are hated by all, Dems, GOP, independents, straight, gay, whatever.

I saw them in Charleston, SC, and the counter-protestors had a few Marines in uniform, a bunch of gay kids kissing each other, a bunch of black folks laughing at them, some rednecks with rebel flags mocking them, hippies dancing, and some cops laughing. If all those people are together in a common opposition....that tells you that Westboro is fucking BAD!

Yeah, pretty much nobody likes them, except thier own family members, which by the way, makes up a majority of the church's membership.

And they are a scam. To be a member of their church, at age 18 you must go to a law school. Their gig is to provoke people, then sue them and the local city for not protecting them. Its sick.

Not many conservatives gave a rat's ass about these folks when they were picketing the funerals of gay people. But when they hit the military..boy howdy..they were on the outs.

Protesting a person's funeral is a despicable act.

The difference is islam doesn't condemn the attacks, but Christianity condemns this crap right the fuck away. Goddamn for people that think they're so fucking intelligent, you sure can't think through things. :lol:

Last edited:
The difference is islam doesn't condemn the attacks but Christianity condemns this crap. Goddamn for people that think they're so fucking intelligent, you sure can't think through things. :lol:

Christianity doesn't have to condemn them.

Why don't I see you condemn every single evil thing someone has done in the name of Christianity?

CONDEMN IT OR YOU BELIEVE IN IT AND SUPPORT IT!

I support the Westboro Baptist Church's right to freedom of religion and speech.

I also support lesser criminal sentences for those who break the law and teeth of those people at the Westboro Baptist Church.

I figure if the intent is to piss people off, and they succeed... It can't be all the attackers fault. The broken nose or missing teeth could just be seen as their contribution to the sentence.

Who will join me?

Careful – the conservatives will accuse you of ‘condemning free speech.’
No, we won't.

WBC has the right to say what they like. I have the right to call them morons.

See how that works? No Presidential finger-pointing and tsk-tsking required.

Yep,

These nut cases can piss up a rope. WE christians don't believe as they do and we're out front about it. Islam by the tens of millions support their terrorist. :mad:

See the difference?

Who will join me?

I support freedom of religion...This is most certainly NOT religion.
These people are a far right wing extremist hate group...
I despise them.
They came to protest the funeral of a Marine killed in battle here recently.
The townspeople were so pissed off, the police did all they could to keep the supporters of the Veteran's family from getting to these creeps.
Although in a sign of civility, many attendees of the funeral held prayer for the Westboro people.

Their leader, Fred Phelps, is a proud Democrat.

'In the 1992 Democratic Party primary for U.S. Senate, Phelps received 31 percent of the vote.'

Fred Phelps - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back