I hearby condemn the message of Westboro Baptist Church

Inthemiddle is just showing his support for Islam.

I don't give a crap about Westboro, I'm not a member of that church, so long as they don't break laws, I don't give a rat's ass what they do.

I hate the Westboro baptist church. They're a bunch of leftist loons.
Leftest? Is everything you disagree with leftest or...?

I wonder why you just attack Matthew and not comment on this:

Who will join me?

I support freedom of religion...This is most certainly NOT religion.
These people are a far right wing extremist hate group...
I despise them.

They came to protest the funeral of a Marine killed in battle here recently.
The townspeople were so pissed off, the police did all they could to keep the supporters of the Veteran's family from getting to these creeps.
Although in a sign of civility, many attendees of the funeral held prayer for the Westboro people.

What is also interesting is that the Leader Phelps is a Democrat that ran for the Senate seat and he grab 30+% in the Democratic primary.

Interesting on who you (as an open minded independent) challenge on left or right, excuse me the just the right.

Last edited:
Totheleftofmiddle is going to be really busy if he feels personally obligated to apologize to radical Islam every time they're offended.

Careful – the conservatives will accuse you of ‘condemning free speech.’
No, we won't.

WBC has the right to say what they like. I have the right to call them morons.

See how that works? No Presidential finger-pointing and tsk-tsking required.

Wow, that's amazing. All in one breath, you affirm that Obama condemning the movie wasn't an "apology of free speech" and still manage to also be sure to continue to cast said action in a negative light. That was truly masterful. I'd respect the inherent talent for bullshit that that took, if it weren't so despicable.

Actually, my support is for Paganism. So I'm afraid you lose. But don't worry, we have a consolation prize for you.

Jesus-Facepalm.jpg

Careful – the conservatives will accuse you of ‘condemning free speech.’
No, we won't.

WBC has the right to say what they like. I have the right to call them morons.

See how that works? No Presidential finger-pointing and tsk-tsking required.

Wow, that's amazing. All in one breath, you affirm that Obama condemning the movie wasn't an "apology of free speech" and still manage to also be sure to continue to cast said action in a negative light. That was truly masterful. I'd respect the inherent talent for bullshit that that took, if it weren't so despicable.

no the problem is you have a President blaming a video for something obviously not started by a video...and the sheep that buy that line....that's the saddest and funniest part of the whole thing....

Actually, my support is for Paganism. So I'm afraid you lose. But don't worry, we have a consolation prize for you.

Jesus-Facepalm.jpg

great you're a druid.....pray to the mother earth and give me a sunny day, ok?

I have a special affinity for Druidry, but I'm not a Druid I'm an eclectic Pagan. I've thought about undertaking Druid training, but at this time I've not done.

No need to condem, whako's, they do that all by themselves. No thinking human would agree with them.

I see. So you support the message that dead soldiers are a gift from God. Okay, then.

Oh look, a terrorist apologist being dishonest and working up a good self-righteous rage over a pretend slight that never actually took place.
Go figure. Whip, whip, whip that frenzy...

Last edited:
Who will join me?

I support freedom of religion...This is most certainly NOT religion.
These people are a far right wing extremist hate group...
I despise them.
They came to protest the funeral of a Marine killed in battle here recently.
The townspeople were so pissed off, the police did all they could to keep the supporters of the Veteran's family from getting to these creeps.
Although in a sign of civility, many attendees of the funeral held prayer for the Westboro people.

Everything in the above post except the bolded line indicates they are a left wing extremist hate group. I'm a right winger (some liberals say extreme) and those people from their so called church deserve to be eliminated from the face of the earth. And the above poster has it back-ass-ward.

Forum List

Back