I hearby condemn the message of Westboro Baptist Church

Do the fucking scumbag pieces of shit from Westboro have some new stupid shit to say?

As a conservative -- as a human being -- I have long condemned those cocksuckers.

They are bigots and they are immoral filth.

Yeah, they not only protest against gays for the "offense" of a sexuality that is not exactly a thing anyone chooses (one way or the other), but they protest the funerals of our servicemen and women when they disapprove of the war for political reasons.

I think they all suck and I have always thought they all suck.

But if they are up to some new shit, I'd be interested in learning what motivated this thread's OP?

Careful – the conservatives will accuse you of ‘condemning free speech.’
No, we won't.

WBC has the right to say what they like. I have the right to call them morons.

See how that works? No Presidential finger-pointing and tsk-tsking required.

Wow, that's amazing. All in one breath, you affirm that Obama condemning the movie wasn't an "apology of free speech" and still manage to also be sure to continue to cast said action in a negative light. That was truly masterful. I'd respect the inherent talent for bullshit that that took, if it weren't so despicable.
My goodness, you're an emotional little thing, aren't you? :lol:

Not many conservatives gave a rat's ass about these folks when they were picketing the funerals of gay people. But when they hit the military..boy howdy..they were on the outs.

Protesting a person's funeral is a despicable act.

You should know.

Not many conservatives gave a rat's ass about these folks when they were picketing the funerals of gay people. But when they hit the military..boy howdy..they were on the outs.

I agree with you 100%.

I hearby condemn the message of Westboro Baptist Church

....And their annex....

....Landover Baptist!!!!

linklogo.gif

Why don't you just call al Quaeda and tell them you're available for on-call blow jobs?

I agree with you 100%.

What if the person is Hitler? Would you consider the survivor's of Auschwitz despicable for protesting his funeral? Would you call the survivors of the Khmer Rouge despicable if they protested the funeral of Pol Pot? What about Charles Manson, would you be upset if the Tate family showed up en masse to protest his funeral?

Could it be the world is not as black and white as you want to pretend, and that, occasionally, protesting a funeral is actually justified?

I hate the Westboro baptist church. They're a bunch of leftist loons.
Leftest? Is everything you disagree with leftest or...?

I wonder why you just attack Matthew and not comment on this:

Who will join me?

I support freedom of religion...This is most certainly NOT religion.
These people are a far right wing extremist hate group...
I despise them.

They came to protest the funeral of a Marine killed in battle here recently.
The townspeople were so pissed off, the police did all they could to keep the supporters of the Veteran's family from getting to these creeps.
Although in a sign of civility, many attendees of the funeral held prayer for the Westboro people.

What is also interesting is that the Leader Phelps is a Democrat that ran for the Senate seat and he grab 30+% in the Democratic primary.
The people I choose to respond to are people who I think I'll have a greater chance of actually having some impact on, or they on myself.

Interesting on who you (as an open minded independent) challenge on left or right, excuse me the just the right.
*shrugs* Feel free to think I am anything you want. Just because I call myself something doesn't mean I am. And make no mistake... I take that very same thought process and apply it to everyone else.

I see it as I "challenge" people worth responding to. From my point of view you should be taking it as a compliment that I decided address what you said. If I didn't address what you said then I didn't find it, or you, worthy of addressing. But again... Feel free to think whatever the fuck you want.

PS.

And Westboro didn't protest a funeral. They protested AT or DURING a funeral.

Last edited:
And Westboro didn't protest a funeral. They protested AT or DURING a funeral.

So what were they protesting? The sun? Mars? Prieuses? Ford Pintos? their "church" league softball umpires? breast feeding? bottle feeding? cemeteries? the Humane Society? vampires?

Forum List

Back