Madonna Backs Obama And Redistribution...Then Pay People To Attend Your Concerts

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
70517-madonna.jpg

I think it's only fair.......

Give something back to the folks rich lady.

Madonna should pay people to attend her concerts since she backs a president that make it his purpose in life to steal from the rich and give to his donors.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90bAsaeKabU][HQ] Madonna: Obama Is 'A Black Muslim In The White House,' Deserves Votes - YouTube[/ame]

Funny how all of these rich liberals like Bill Gates, Madonna, Cher, Michael Moore, Bon Jovi, Bruce Springstein, all of them insulate themselves from criticism by preaching this nonsense. They don't have to worry about being attacked by the left as long as they say something stupid periodically.

Links

Madonna causes confusion by referring to President Barack Obama as a Muslim - Telegraph

Madonna says she was being "ironic" in calling Obama a Muslim - Yahoo! omg!

madonna.jpg

Last edited:
70517-madonna.jpg

Madonna should pay people to attend her concerts since she backs a president that make it his purpose in life to steal from the rich and give to his donors.

[HQ] Madonna: Obama Is 'A Black Muslim In The White House,' Deserves Votes - YouTube

Funny how all of these rich liberals like Bill Gates, Madonna, Cher, Michael Moore, Bon Jovi, Bruce Springstein, all of them insulate themselves from criticism by preaching this nonsense. They don't have to worry about being attacked by the left as long as they say something stupid periodically.

Links

Madonna causes confusion by referring to President Barack Obama as a Muslim - Telegraph

Madonna_wallpaper_24.jpg

Typical elitist liberal clap trap...They get to make all the money they want then tell the "great unwashed masses" they must share..
Fuck her. She is a washed up hag.

70517-madonna.jpg

[HQ] Madonna: Obama Is 'A Black Muslim In The White House,' Deserves Votes - YouTube

Links

madonna.jpg

Gee, I wonder what their tax rates are? Or do any of them 'off-shore' their incomes? Doesn't Madonna roost in England these days? I wonder why they don't house, clothe, and personally feed a few needy families in their own homes?
Hypocrite much? But I'll bet they feel really good about their socially aware and truly progressive philosophies. Especially since someone else foots the bill.

70517-madonna.jpg

Links

madonna.jpg

Gee, I wonder what their tax rates are? Or do any of them 'off-shore' their incomes? Doesn't Madonna roost in England these days? I wonder why they don't house, clothe, and personally feed a few needy families in their own homes?
Hypocrite much? But I'll bet they feel really good about their socially aware and truly progressive philosophies. Especially since someone else foots the bill.

Madonna still lives in England with Sting and others. It was reported that she bought a new house in 2010 in Cornwall England.

Wonder what Madonna would say if she were told she had to share her wealth even if she didn't want to??

Not some of her wealth. All of her wealth.

Kinda think her opinion would change in a nanosecond.

I've always like Madonna but she, like most celebrities, are liberal. Of course the libs would never think of sharing all their wealth with anyone. Just the taxed wealth. They have no choice there. Just like all of us taxpayers.

I'm sure opinions would change if they had to work and not get payed. After all. Gotta redistribute what they earned. Right??

70517-madonna.jpg

Links

madonna.jpg

Madonna still lives in England with Sting and others. It was reported that she bought a new house in 2010 in Cornwall England.

That would be England, the well-known North Atlantic tax haven?

That would be England, the well-known North Atlantic tax haven?

I don't go over to the UK and talk shit about their politics.

Madanna needs to consider that before she opens her pie-hole.

Reason being it just might be considered hypocritical.

Forum List

Back