I have two bones to pick with you guys. One for the left and one on the right.

Gay Bikerdude fears Muslims...

Interestingly enough, you fear the most what you understand the least.

In the mid 80's, I was stationed with a couple of 'em on my ship, and there were a few on the carrier I was stationed on in the 90's. I also spent time during the 90's (Desert Storm) traveling around that part of the world (Dubai, UAE, Jiddah Saudi Arabia, etc), and got a chance to meet and interact with quite a few of them, as well as learn a bit about their theology.

I don't agree with the Muslim religion on the basis that it's book is mixed up and too many of their extremists cherry pick the book to prove their point.

But then again.........the same thing could be said of Christians.

Quick question The "T"ard, how many Muslims have YOU met and talked at length with?

I'm guessing none, because you're a scared little pussy.
Didn't ASK YOU for your history...or rather that of others asswipe...YOU are sunk. The dredge you present isn't helping you.

God is his Sensei.......... What a laugh! :lmao:

Oh.........so this is where you go to meet chicks and have a good time. USMB is kinda like your Match.com, ain't it?

Translation: "I lost because I haven't the BALLS to debate so I have to defer and obfuscate because I fear 'The T' with all my being..."

Whenever YOU are ready to DEBATE GaybikerScum...

God is his Sensei.......... :lmao:

GOD...is laughing at him telling him to fend for himself since he picked a fight in which HE may not ever recover...:lmao:

In the mid 80's, I was stationed with a couple of 'em on my ship, and there were a few on the carrier I was stationed on in the 90's. I also spent time during the 90's (Desert Storm) traveling around that part of the world (Dubai, UAE, Jiddah Saudi Arabia, etc), and got a chance to meet and interact with quite a few of them, as well as learn a bit about their theology.

I don't agree with the Muslim religion on the basis that it's book is mixed up and too many of their extremists cherry pick the book to prove their point.

Quick question The "T"ard, how many Muslims have YOU met and talked at length with?

Didn't ASK YOU for your history...or rather that of others asswipe...YOU are sunk. The dredge you present isn't helping you.

Like I said, you probably have never even spoken to a Muslim at length.

I gave you why I thought as I did based on experiences I've had, and you as usual, have nothing.

Just out of curiosity, where was the outrage from the leaders of the Chrisitan right when Westboro started up?

To tell the truth, their silence is kinda defening as well.

You would be wrong. I lived in topeka and they are STRONGLY opposed. Not just by the right buy by everyone. They protested in Gage Park weekly and it wasn't long before an even larger force opposed them. Usually comprised largely of other church members. All politics is local ya know.

I'm asking where the outrage is on the national level, from some of those theological talking heads that like to spout off about almost anything.

Where was their outrage?

Maybe they haven't killed enough people to bring on the outrage!

Translation: "I lost because I haven't the BALLS to debate so I have to defer and obfuscate because I fear 'The T' with all my being..."

Whenever YOU are ready to DEBATE GaybikerScum...

God is his Sensei.......... :lmao:

GOD...is laughing at him telling him to fend for himself since he picked a fight in which HE may not ever recover...:lmao:

You could be very right about that!

Like I said, you probably have never even spoken to a Muslim at length.

I gave you why I thought as I did based on experiences I've had, and you as usual, have nothing.

Frankly? I have. And they paint a picture of Islam as outright Fascism.

20 years of government pay, government insurance, and government retirement doesn't add up to 'giving.' Ever think of getting a job of your own?

after 32 years with the Post Office i have given my Knee,Back,Shoulder and one Ankle,attacked by dogs,rained upon with wind and cold,burned up in the Summer......i think i have GIVEN.....and when i Retire .....i want them to give something back to me....:eusa_eh:

Sorry you sold your services. The rest was just fringe benefits. Just because you didn't fell like you got paid what the job was worth doesn't mean you gave anything. You were offered the job and you accepted it. People I work with who think like you cause us all to have to deal with a lot of grief from our patients. No one is fooled. They all knew we get paid, but there are those who want to make the work think they are doing look like charity work which it is not. So when a patient looks me in the eye and says, 'you don't care about me, you are just here for the money, I resopnd, 'I wouldn't be here if I didn't get a paycheck. But I have good skills which I have honed over the years. You can take advantage of that or not. Either way it won't affect what I take home in my paycheck.' They generally come around. For a paid worker to try and convince someone they are doing charity work is stupid.

I had always planned to use my skills to volunteer when I retire. But then, I didn't anticipate getting a $100K/year illness. Or being as sick and tired at the end of the day as I am.

Sunshine....EVERYONE who has a job is selling their services unless they do it for nothing.....and if you notice not once in what i said did i say i was disappointed in what i was paid or benefits i received.........my injuries and Weather conditions are all part of the life of a Letter Carrier....i GAVE my body ....and they paid for the injuries....and when im done....then its my turn to receive and their turn to give.....

after 32 years with the Post Office i have given my Knee,Back,Shoulder and one Ankle,attacked by dogs,rained upon with wind and cold,burned up in the Summer......i think i have GIVEN.....and when i Retire .....i want them to give something back to me....:eusa_eh:

Sorry you sold your services. The rest was just fringe benefits. Just because you didn't fell like you got paid what the job was worth doesn't mean you gave anything. You were offered the job and you accepted it. People I work with who think like you cause us all to have to deal with a lot of grief from our patients. No one is fooled. They all knew we get paid, but there are those who want to make the work think they are doing look like charity work which it is not. So when a patient looks me in the eye and says, 'you don't care about me, you are just here for the money, I resopnd, 'I wouldn't be here if I didn't get a paycheck. But I have good skills which I have honed over the years. You can take advantage of that or not. Either way it won't affect what I take home in my paycheck.' They generally come around. For a paid worker to try and convince someone they are doing charity work is stupid.

I had always planned to use my skills to volunteer when I retire. But then, I didn't anticipate getting a $100K/year illness. Or being as sick and tired at the end of the day as I am.

Sunshine....EVERYONE who has a job is selling their services unless they do it for nothing.....and if you notice not once in what i said did i say i was disappointed in what i was paid or benefits i received.........my injuries and Weather conditions are all part of the life of a Letter Carrier....i GAVE my body ....and they paid for the injuries....and when im done....then its my turn to receive and their turn to give.....

Your employer covers those injuries...worker's comp...health insurance....you GAVE nothing. LOL. You could get a dog bite. I could have gotten a needle stick in my days of staff nursing and died of AIDS, or could still get assaulted by a patient and be disabled for life, but that is still covered as much as it can be by my employer. When I did get stabbed by a patient, I didn't go around playing the martyr and whining 'I GAVE my body to this job. Sniff. Sniff.' You sound silly. Change your MO.

Last edited:
You would be wrong. I lived in topeka and they are STRONGLY opposed. Not just by the right buy by everyone. They protested in Gage Park weekly and it wasn't long before an even larger force opposed them. Usually comprised largely of other church members. All politics is local ya know.

I'm asking where the outrage is on the national level, from some of those theological talking heads that like to spout off about almost anything.

Where was their outrage?

Thier plan is to KILL as many as they can for capitulation to Sharia Law...

No.........matter of fact, the Taliban is like the Westboro Baptist Church, or even Rick Santorum's version of Christianity.

Mainstream Muslims are just like mainstream Christians, decent people if you give them a chance.

But then again...........probably unlike you, I actually spent time around them in the Middle East.
Mainstream Muslims were not helping their image by so many of them and their leaders not getting on the Radicals out there when all this was getting out of hand by the violence perpetrated by these guys and the things they were saying about non-Muslims.....it was making people wonder,if push came to shove....who's side are you on?....especially,those living in the West.....so the Main streamers silence has not helped on how they were looked at by everyone else.........

Just out of curiosity, where was the outrage from the leaders of the Chrisitan right when Westboro started up?

Extremism in America - Westboro Baptist Church: About WBC

Your right, this group is Jewish.

Oh wait, here's one and its even Baptist:

Baptist Press - 'Hate-filled' Westboro not Southern Baptist - News with a Christian Perspective

Where was their outrage?

I respect your service and breadth of interaction with other cultures. But on this subject I believe you to be wrong. Like many of the Muslims that twist their faith, Mr Phelps has done the same. They are however not equals when it comes to their crimes. The vile man that considers himself to be a man of god has mostly worked within the laws of the land. His filth is protected by our constitution. Muslims who have twisted their religion however have no regard for our laws nor our lives. To equate the two is not just a stretch but despicable. One violates decency while the other violates humanity.

No.........matter of fact, the Taliban is like the Westboro Baptist Church, or even Rick Santorum's version of Christianity.

Mainstream Muslims are just like mainstream Christians, decent people if you give them a chance.

But then again...........probably unlike you, I actually spent time around them in the Middle East.
Mainstream Muslims were not helping their image by so many of them and their leaders not getting on the Radicals out there when all this was getting out of hand by the violence perpetrated by these guys and the things they were saying about non-Muslims.....it was making people wonder,if push came to shove....who's side are you on?....especially,those living in the West.....so the Main streamers silence has not helped on how they were looked at by everyone else.........

so does Douger....thats why after 9/11 he fled South....his Story not mine....

Extremism in America - Westboro Baptist Church: About WBC

Your right, this group is Jewish.

Oh wait, here's one and its even Baptist:

Baptist Press - 'Hate-filled' Westboro not Southern Baptist - News with a Christian Perspective

You fell into the trap. WE are asking for outrage over the wanton killing of innocent American citzens. THEY are wanting outrage for the exercise of a group's civil rights, and the SCOTUS DID uphold the WBC. No outrage to be had there. Sorry, you tilt at windmills he set up to distract you from the savage acts of savages.

Last edited:

Where was their outrage?

Thier plan is to KILL as many as they can for capitulation to Sharia Law...

I meant the WBC, or Santorum's group. They plan to kill no one. You are referring to muslims. THEY have killed enough people for outrage.

so does Douger....thats why after 9/11 he fled South....his Story not mine....
Well aware of Pussy Douger's story.

Where was their outrage?

I respect your service and breadth of interaction with other cultures. But on this subject I believe you to be wrong. Like many of the Muslims that twist their faith, Mr Phelps has done the same. They are however not equals when it comes to their crimes. The vile man that considers himself to be a man of god has mostly worked within the laws of the land. His filth is protected by our constitution. Muslims who have twisted their religion however have no regard for our laws nor our lives. To equate the two is not just a stretch but despicable. One violates decency while the other violates humanity.

No regard for our laws or our lives? How many moderate Muslims currently residing here in America have killed citizens? Don't forget, the OK City bombing was done by a good Christian (although he was a fanatic).

BTW..........there are actually 2 different jihads, the "greater" which is a struggle with ones self about how to live in accordance with their theology, and the "lesser" jihad is the struggle that you have with others in the word. Interestingly enough, the lesser jihad is supposed to be defense only.

However........with the way the fear mongers have gone at it, we equate both jihads to being the same thing.

A good place to start educating yourself on Islam is some of the History Channel's programs, as well as a place on the internet called Sacred Texts Archive, which has just about every religion listed in it's website, and they are all scholarly papers written by experts.

Forum List

Back