I have two bones to pick with you guys. One for the left and one on the right.

No.........matter of fact, the Taliban is like the Westboro Baptist Church, or even Rick Santorum's version of Christianity.

Mainstream Muslims are just like mainstream Christians, decent people if you give them a chance.

But then again...........probably unlike you, I actually spent time around them in the Middle East.

How many buildings have the Westboro Baptist Church taken out? How many suicide bombings has Santorums groups done? If you cannot come up with a number, then they are nothing alike. And you should back off ths silly shit.

Hey Spunk Slime........gonna make me ya gooey pussy?

Well, you lost that round. And someone who has this in his signature:
God is my Sensei..........
while posting the above doesn't look like he is acquainted with the Father. Not in the least.

Last edited:
YOU are a VILE individual.

And you're just another empty headed asshole spewing bullshit on USMB.

I will take my FACTS against your assumptions anytime.

Anytime, Anywhere.

YOU up for it asswipe?

Or are you chickenshit?

Just get him to tell how many WTC type buildings WBC has taken out and how many suicide bombings Santorum has perpetrated and he makes you and me the losers here! So far he's behind the 8 ball.

How many buildings have the Westboro Baptist Church taken out? How many suicide bombings has Santorums groups done? If you cannot come up with a number, then they are nothing alike. And you should back off ths silly shit.

Well, you lost that round.

Indeed he is. A rougue...and an example of the vile left that runs this country...for now...the people are gonna show them the door...boot thier collective asses OUT.

I have your honor here with me ...I'll defend it.

And you're just another empty headed asshole spewing bullshit on USMB.

Anytime, Anywhere.

YOU up for it asswipe?

Or are you chickenshit?

Just get him to tell how many WTC type buildings WBC has taken out and how many suicide bombings Santorum has perpetrated and he makes you and me the losers here! So far he's behind the 8 ball.

And a cuestick up his ass.

Indeed he is. A rougue...and an example of the vile left that runs this country...for now...the people are gonna show them the door...boot thier collective asses OUT.

Oh.........so this is where you go to meet chicks and have a good time. USMB is kinda like your Match.com, ain't it?

Anytime, Anywhere.

YOU up for it asswipe?

Or are you chickenshit?

And a cuestick up his ass.

:lmao: You mean that's NOT his tongue hanging out slobbering after me? I guess he forgot that God is his Sensei..........

Last edited:
Yeah........but with the far right fanning the flames, eventually people came to associate the radical sects with mainstream Islam.

That's kinda like saying the Westboro Baptist Church speaks for all Christians.

BOTH are ONE in the same.

Radical...sheesh...

No.........matter of fact, the Taliban is like the Westboro Baptist Church, or even Rick Santorum's version of Christianity.

Mainstream Muslims are just like mainstream Christians, decent people if you give them a chance.

But then again...........probably unlike you, I actually spent time around them in the Middle East.
Mainstream Muslims were not helping their image by so many of them and their leaders not getting on the Radicals out there when all this was getting out of hand by the violence perpetrated by these guys and the things they were saying about non-Muslims.....it was making people wonder,if push came to shove....who's side are you on?....especially,those living in the West.....so the Main streamers silence has not helped on how they were looked at by everyone else.........

Radical...sheesh...

Mainstream Muslims were not helping their image by so many of them and their leaders not getting on the Radicals out there when all this was getting out of hand by the violence perpetrated by these guys and the things they were saying about non-Muslims.....it was making people wonder,if push came to shove....who's side are you on?....especially,those living in the West.....so the Main streamers silence has not helped on how they were looked at by everyone else.........

Gay Bikerdude fears Muslims...

I get what Biker is saying. The average American has a political point of view. They aren't on message boards like us being jerks. Thank goodness they leave that up to us.

Radical...sheesh...

Just out of curiosity, where was the outrage from the leaders of the Chrisitan right when Westboro started up?

To tell the truth, their silence is kinda defening as well.

Radical...sheesh...

There are over a billion muslims. Supposedly only 10% of them are radaical. What's 10% of a billion? Get the picture. That's one hell of a lot. 100,000,000 More than the population of most of our states, and the combined population of several. Think about it. Most people have the picture of a tiny miniscule group of people who are 'radical islam.' But this is not a tiny group. They walk among us. They post among us.

Oh.........so this is where you go to meet chicks and have a good time. USMB is kinda like your Match.com, ain't it?

Translation: "I lost because I haven't the BALLS to debate so I have to defer and obfuscate because I fear 'The T' with all my being..."

Whenever YOU are ready to DEBATE GaybikerScum...

Radical...sheesh...

You make a crucial mistake...

You CANNOT equate them with people that know liberty, or are they ever to know it as WE do...

Islam is a Fascist pejorative, proposition...you DO or you DIE...

Educate yourself...STOP defending them and equating them with Liberty...THEY will NEVER know the term...

Tsk...tsk...:eusa_hand:

T...if they live in the West they know the truth of life outside those confines.....those Muslims have family back behind the "Curtain" so to speak.....and if they are good people i am sure they have communicated this to those still there when they see them....if not...then those are the ones i am saying in my previous post that many Westerners would wonder whose side are you on if push came to shove against the Far Right Muslims....

You make a crucial mistake...

You CANNOT equate them with people that know liberty, or are they ever to know it as WE do...

Islam is a Fascist pejorative, proposition...you DO or you DIE...

Educate yourself...STOP defending them and equating them with Liberty...THEY will NEVER know the term...

Tsk...tsk...:eusa_hand:

T...if they live in the West they know the truth of life outside those confines.....those Muslims have family back behind the "Curtain" so to speak.....and if they are good people i am sure they have communicated this to those still there when they see them....if not...then those are the ones i am saying in my previous post that many Westerners would wonder whose side are you on if push came to shove against the Far Right Muslims....
They are welcome into the world of Individual Liberty

Interestingly enough, you fear the most what you understand the least.

In the mid 80's, I was stationed with a couple of 'em on my ship, and there were a few on the carrier I was stationed on in the 90's. I also spent time during the 90's (Desert Storm) traveling around that part of the world (Dubai, UAE, Jiddah Saudi Arabia, etc), and got a chance to meet and interact with quite a few of them, as well as learn a bit about their theology.

I don't agree with the Muslim religion on the basis that it's book is mixed up and too many of their extremists cherry pick the book to prove their point.

But then again.........the same thing could be said of Christians.

Quick question The "T"ard, how many Muslims have YOU met and talked at length with?

I'm guessing none, because you're a scared little pussy.

Interestingly enough, you fear the most what you understand the least.

In the mid 80's, I was stationed with a couple of 'em on my ship, and there were a few on the carrier I was stationed on in the 90's. I also spent time during the 90's (Desert Storm) traveling around that part of the world (Dubai, UAE, Jiddah Saudi Arabia, etc), and got a chance to meet and interact with quite a few of them, as well as learn a bit about their theology.

I don't agree with the Muslim religion on the basis that it's book is mixed up and too many of their extremists cherry pick the book to prove their point.

But then again.........the same thing could be said of Christians.

Quick question The "T"ard, how many Muslims have YOU met and talked at length with?

I'm guessing none, because you're a scared little pussy.
Didn't ASK YOU for your history...or rather that of others asswipe...YOU are sunk. The dredge you present isn't helping you.

Just out of curiosity, where was the outrage from the leaders of the Chrisitan right when Westboro started up?

You would be wrong. I lived in topeka and they are STRONGLY opposed. Not just by the right buy by everyone. They protested in Gage Park weekly and it wasn't long before an even larger force opposed them. Usually comprised largely of other church members. All politics is local ya know.

Translation: "I lost because I haven't the BALLS to debate so I have to defer and obfuscate because I fear 'The T' with all my being..."

Whenever YOU are ready to DEBATE GaybikerScum...

God is his Sensei.......... :lmao:

You would be wrong. I lived in topeka and they are STRONGLY opposed. Not just by the right buy by everyone. They protested in Gage Park weekly and it wasn't long before an even larger force opposed them. Usually comprised largely of other church members. All politics is local ya know.

I'm asking where the outrage is on the national level, from some of those theological talking heads that like to spout off about almost anything.

Where was their outrage?

Forum List

Back