I Have Some Serious Dirt on Romney Libs - Run With It

Who in the fuck "hangs out" in a barbershop?

I have a hot South Korean chick do my hair - by appointment - in a salon.

I come in, sit down, we chat about Korea, food, the families, the kids, etc.

She cuts my hair, gives me a massage and a blow job, I swipe the credit card - I leave.

I see you're delusional about haircuts as well?

I sense Repubs attempting to minimize their default candidate's problems. That's no way to win an election.
^^^
From one of the biggest 0bama Apologizers here, that is one of the most ironic things posted...

Sorry, wrong again. He doesn't need anyone to apologize for him, you must be thinking of your need to apologize for Republican presidents on back to Nixon.

My president actually knows what he's doing unlike the empty suits of the Republican party.

^^^
0bamapoligism at it's finest...lol

She cuts my hair, gives me a massage and a blow job, I swipe the credit card - I leave.

Maybe he meant blow dry.

^^^
From one of the biggest 0bama Apologizers here, that is one of the most ironic things posted...

Sorry, wrong again. He doesn't need anyone to apologize for him, you must be thinking of your need to apologize for Republican presidents on back to Nixon.

My president actually knows what he's doing unlike the empty suits of the Republican party.

^^^

You know it's true House.

I need the number to Warrior's barber.:eek:

I need the number to Warrior's barber.:eek:

Yeah, I'd want that mouth on - y'know. No. Just no.

I read on a blog somewhere that Mitt Romney gave someone a "Wedgy" in junior high school. It was also rumored he smoked a cigarette.

Get cracking.....

This is some serious shit.

Geez, man. That's really lame.

Here is some REAL DIRT!

1. When Mitt Romney was an infant, he peed on his dad, George Romney, while George was changing Mitt's diaper.

2. Mitt Romney once stole TWO cookies out of the cookie jar in his family's kitchen.

3. Mitt Romney once cheated while playing Monopoly with his friends.

4. On more than one occasion, Mitt Romney exceeded the legal speed limit while driving his car.

5. A witness stated that she saw Mitt Romney cross a street without using a crosswalk.

Sure!

If you're heavily into practicing minimizing and denial? Absolutely.

Yep I minimize what teenagers in high school or college do, I do for Romney, I do for myself, I would for you.

Call me crazy.

And your take on the haircutting. Didn't happen, or big deal; so what.

Probably happened, shouldn't have done it, wouldn't do it now, not a big deal.

If my employer judged me on my drinking parties in college, I'd never have a job. Thankfully, they're rational adults.

The only reason you care about that kind of stuff when one side does it, is because you're a hyperpartisan. You're a good cat, just too in love with your party.

^^^

Yes, you're a HUGE 0bamapologist... I know that's true...

I imagine most posters here know that's true...

Yes, you're a HUGE 0bamapologist... I know that's true...

I imagine most posters here know that's true...

<Smirk> You and your little syncophant are pretty lame today. What's up with that?

Deflection now?

Sarah, I'm very dissapointed in you....

Romney once shot a spitball at his third grade math teacher... I hear the KosKids have the evidence and are running DNA tests....

I hear Romney ran with scissors once.

THE MONSTER!!!

Too bad he fell and put his brain out.

Good one, Derpmeister!

1krass.gif

I heard Romney picked his ass once -

In 4th grade!!!!!

Jesus.

What kind of leadership is that?

He should have blown cocaine all through college -- like our current Commander In Chump did!

I covered this in other threads; Romney has cursed, is a SERIAL jay walker, and never says good morning to strangers.....forget the "dirt". How will he speed up the inch by inch* economic recovery?

*Actually, it is more like millimeter by millimeter.

I read on a blog somewhere that Mitt Romney gave someone a "Wedgy" in junior high school. It was also rumored he smoked a cigarette.

Get cracking.....

This is some serious shit.

You are going to have to do better than that. The Romney camp has Obama ditching out on a $55 BBQ restaurant bill.

Forum List

Back