I Have Some Serious Dirt on Romney Libs - Run With It

Laughingly, this type stuff is about as serious as the looney left will be able to find on Romney....and the serious vetting of Obamaboy has yet to be completed..

Laughingly, this type stuff is about as serious as the looney left will be able to find on Romney....and the serious vetting of Obamaboy has yet to be completed..

That's the point.
No matter how hard they try - the Liberal's can't find shit on Romney.
I can't wait for the debates.

Man-Child vs. Experienced/Successful Businessman/Successful Politician.

All the bigots have is "He's a Mormon."

I sense Repubs attempting to minimize their default candidate's problems. That's no way to win an election.

I sense Repubs attempting to minimize their default candidate's problems. That's no way to win an election.

He's the new Messiah. This is actually fun. He is sheer perfection, and any negatives are simple misperceptions on the part of his detractors.

:thup:

I know - to Liberals, winning an election must include Black Panthers at polling stations and bussing in illegals to vote.

I sense Liberals are shit-scared their "Messiah" is out the fucking door after November's election day.

I know - to Liberals, winning an election must include Black Panthers at polling stations and bussing in illegals to vote.

I sense Liberals are shit-scared their "Messiah" is out the fucking door after November's election day.

So now you have a matching Messiah. Gratz! :D

^^^
From one of the biggest 0bama Apologizers here, that is one of the most ironic things posted...

So now you have a matching Messiah. Gratz! :D

Between the two - Obama and Romney - who in their right mind could vote for four more years of total failure??

Christ, a mildly retarded chimp could govern more effectively than Obama has.

Damn, I saw the thread title and figured Ed_Spacey was back in action.

You've already made a bigger deal out of things even smaller than what people are sarcastically bringing up here.

Sure!

If you're heavily into practicing minimizing and denial? Absolutely.

Yep I minimize what teenagers in high school or college do, I do for Romney, I do for myself, I would for you.

Call me crazy.

I heard he frequently stuck his gum under his chair in school too...

This needs to go National... Quickly....

It's also being reported that he skipped school once.

Horrific.

Theres a rumor... Only a rumor, mind you, but it must be told...

Romney may have worn two different colored socks one cold winter's day...:eek:

(details are sketchy, but supposedly one black and one blue!)

He's the new Messiah. This is actually fun. He is sheer perfection, and any negatives are simple misperceptions on the part of his detractors.

:thup:

just sayin

You've already made a bigger deal out of things even smaller than what people are sarcastically bringing up here.

Sure!

If you're heavily into practicing minimizing and denial? Absolutely.

Yep I minimize what teenagers in high school or college do, I do for Romney, I do for myself, I would for you.

Call me crazy.

And your take on the haircutting. Didn't happen, or big deal; so what.

^^^
From one of the biggest 0bama Apologizers here, that is one of the most ironic things posted...

Sorry, wrong again. He doesn't need anyone to apologize for him, you must be thinking of your need to apologize for Republican presidents on back to Nixon.

My president actually knows what he's doing unlike the empty suits of the Republican party.

^^^

Sorry, wrong again. He doesn't need anyone to apologize for him, you must be thinking of your need to apologize for Republican presidents on back to Nixon.

My president actually knows what he's doing
unlike the empty suits of the Republican party.

Finally, some humor...:laugh:.....good one Sarah

Last edited:

Forum List

Back