I have Pneumonia

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Mar 24, 2007
Maine
just got back from the clinic associated with the hospital here....

i thought i had the flu or something....kept putting off going to the doc, even though my temp was running 102.2 as my high, it went down with motrin....i kept thinking i was going to get better....at the doc's office this late afternoon... it was 102.9!!!

it was a little strange cuz i did not have any head cold/flu like symptoms, other than a chest cold, but i still thought it was the flu.... but NOPE, it's Pneumonia!!! :eek:

it could take 2 weeks or longer to get rid of it.... :(

i thought i had the flu or something....kept putting off going to the doc, even though my temp was running 102.2 as my high, it went down with motrin....i kept thinking i was going to get better....at the doc's office this late afternoon... it was 102.9!!!

it was a little strange cuz i did not have any head cold/flu like symptoms, other than a chest cold, but i still thought it was the flu.... but NOPE, it's Pneumonia!!! :eek:

So sorry. Pneumonia sucks.

That's why I get the vaccine.

vaccine? not a bad idea! i know i never want to get this again! :evil:

vaccine? not a bad idea! i know i never want to get this again! :evil:
I feel for ya. Yes, ask your physician about it next time you go.

No biggie, 10 days of antibiotics and you'll be fine. I’ve had it twice, once when was a kid and again in my late 20s had to spend 3 days in the hospital the second time, once you get it, it’s easier to get it again. If as you are in good health, no problem.

This Doc wishes you a speedy recovery...!!!

That's a bummer, I hope you feel better very very soon.

There is this stuff called Airborne that when I start to get to feeling sick I take. Can get it at most pharmacies. You drop it in some water and drink it.

It's about 7 bucks and the Lemon Lime one tastes pretty good actually. Just suggesting it (if you want) as it has a bunch of good stuff in it to try to help your weakened immune system.

Airborne Effervescent Health Formula

pneumonia is very serious.listen to your doctors and get plenty of rest!!hope you feel better.:eusa_pray:

hugs
hugs
hugs!​

(wearing a mask of course....lol)

me too.... both flu and pneumonia.

Care4all said:

I am so sorry my friend!

I hope it doesnt take 2 weeks to get better,sounds like you have had it longer than that!

God bless :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back