I have it! I've received a copy of the Biden bribe recording!! And he's going to jail!

Oh boy, it's a doozy! When you hear what's on this thing not even the most brainwashed Democrat will be able to deny how corrupt Joe Biden is. They're gonna impeach him on Monday, vote him out on Tuesday, arrest him on Wednesday, convict him on Thursday, and throw the way key on Friday.
Bullshit. Biden will never go to jail.

Oh boy, it's a doozy! When you hear what's on this thing not even the most brainwashed Democrat will be able to deny how corrupt Joe Biden is. They're gonna impeach him on Monday, vote him out on Tuesday, arrest him on Wednesday, convict him on Thursday, and throw the way key on Friday.
Sounds like you're positively dripping.

I'm sure they really appreciated that slug trail you left on the bus seat.

Right, right, and that is most likely why he sent you to Political Satire, as that is all it's worth with no link. I didn't ask. It could be worse. It could have been Conspiracy Theory or Trash Can.

Oh, so it's a conspiracy theory to you?

No...they really don't.
Ain't it great? You have a place for conspiracy, satire and unproven assertions and hearsay, just not in Politics, and when you have facts backed up by something, the board will be here for that, also!

You've clearly never seen Politics.
You are depending on politics to stop the trial? You people depended on politics to overturn the 2020 election, using political rhetoric all across the country and right-wing media, yet the courts carried on, even trump appointed judges carried on. So, how did that work for you? What is your theory? If you repeatedly try the same thing, failing to achieve goals, using a tactic, just keep on doing the same thing? You see? This is why I would never use a Republican Lawyer if I was ever in trouble. The vast majority of the time, it is the facts and legal work that carry the day in court, whether you like it or not.

You are depending on politics to stop the trial? You people depended on politics to overturn the 2020 election, using political rhetoric all across the country and right-wing media, yet the courts carried on, even trump appointed judges carried on. So, how did that work for you? What is your theory? If you repeatedly try the same thing, failing to achieve goals, using a tactic, just keep on doing the same thing? You see? This is why I would never use a Republican Lawyer if I was ever in trouble. The vast majority of the time, it is the facts and legal work that carry the day in court, whether you like it or not.

WTF? You've gone from taking about the board section Politics, and the general idea of politics. Get the fuck out of here with that garbage.

Anyone who believe Joe Biden is not corrupt is a Kool-Aid swillling member of the Trump Hate Cult.

Forum List

Back