I have it! I've received a copy of the Biden bribe recording!! And he's going to jail!

Stormy Daniels

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2018
Oh boy, it's a doozy! When you hear what's on this thing not even the most brainwashed Democrat will be able to deny how corrupt Joe Biden is. They're gonna impeach him on Monday, vote him out on Tuesday, arrest him on Wednesday, convict him on Thursday, and throw the way key on Friday.

Oh boy, it's a doozy! When you hear what's on this thing not even the most brainwashed Democrat will be able to deny how corrupt Joe Biden is. They're gonna impeach him on Monday, vote him out on Tuesday, arrest him on Wednesday, convict him on Thursday, and throw the way key on Friday.
Dang Stormy, I thought you had something besides big tits, until I saw no link and the thread was in Political Satire.

Dang Stormy, I thought you had something besides big tits, until I saw no link and the thread was in Political Satire.

And I thought you had something more than bitch tits, until you opened your mouth.

Someone incorrectly moved this. This isn't satire. I'm serious.

Let's take a stroll down memory lane...

biden-bernie-leftists-1-473289552.jpg

biden_hunter_ukraine_cartoon-3463091627.jpg

Ukraine-Ben-Garrison-1200x630-1779050102.jpg

media-joe-biden-double-standard-2709916455.jpg

biden-corrupt-oath-scaled-1991382189.jpg

45a1c1c2239ff16afea26ed6dffcda93-2858870705.jpg

Attachments

• biden_hunter_ukraine_cartoon-3463091627.jpg
    biden_hunter_ukraine_cartoon-3463091627.jpg
    422.4 KB · Views: 5
  • media-joe-biden-double-standard-2709916455.jpg
    media-joe-biden-double-standard-2709916455.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 5
And I thought you had something more than bitch tits, until you opened your mouth.

Someone incorrectly moved this. This isn't satire. I'm serious.
Oh, I see what you mean. Yes it was moved. I suspect the only reason it was not trash canned for Unclean Start was moving it to Political Satire, as claims such as you made require a link to back up the assertion of fact.

Our justice system is so fukked it won't matter. The FBI probably has the recordings.

Oh, I see what you mean. Yes it was moved. I suspect the only reason it was not trash canned for Unclean Start was moving it to Political Satire, as claims such as you made require a link to back up the assertion of fact.

And how am I supposed to link to something that I am saying from first hand knowledge?

No, moving this due to conspiring with the deep state to protect Joe Biden. But it won't work. Joe Biden is going down.

And how am I supposed to link to something that I am saying from first hand knowledge?

No, moving this due to conspiring with the deep state to protect Joe Biden. But it won't work. Joe Biden is going down.
Record it to your phone or computer and post the audio. If you had to do presentations in college you could have the audio behind a powerpoint showing those present on the tape.
Otherwise it is you against the world until somebody besides you breaks the story and backs it up with a tape that will pass voice recognition.

Record it to your phone or computer and post the audio. If you had to do presentations in college you could have the audio behind a powerpoint showing those present on the tape.
Otherwise it is you against the world until somebody besides you breaks the story and backs it up with a tape that will pass voice recognition.

Oh, I'm not posting it. But I have it, and I've listened to it, and it's really bad for Biden.

So where is it?

So, if I tell you that the world was made by a giant rat that lives in my backyard, you ask for proof, I say "how am I supposed to prove it?"

Poor Guillani isn't happy. His prime witness just up and inconveniently died. Damn inconsiderate, I tell you.

And, no. This isn't satire.

Oh, I'm not posting it. But I have it, and I've listened to it, and it's really bad for Biden.
Right, right, and that is most likely why he sent you to Political Satire, as that is all it's worth with no link. I didn't ask. It could be worse. It could have been Conspiracy Theory or Trash Can.

Forum List

Back