DOJ tries to jail key Hunter Biden witness Devon Archer on eve of congressional testimony

So the DOJ, Democrats, & Liberal media ate trying to say Archer can't believe Archer because he is a convicted felon...

... BUT THE DEMOCRATS USED A CONVICTED PERJURER (Cohen) - ONCE ON THE WAY TO PRISON - AGAINST TRUMP TWICE!

So the DOJ, Democrats, & Liberal media ate trying to say Archer can't believe Archer because he is a convicted felon...

... BUT THE DEMOCRATS USED A CONVICTED PERJURER (Cohen) - ONCE ON THE WAY TO PRISON - AGAINST TRUMP TWICE!
The hypocrisy is surreal.

I wish the presidential election were THIS November. The country can’t stand much more of this.

Nah...
I just go to any MAGAT'S home page and there they are...dick picks from dicks.

I call bullshit.

You have not seen, and cannot provide a link to, even one “MAGAT'S home page” with “dick picks from dicks”, whatever that is supposed to mean; much less any such thing that can be rationally represented as reflecting on “any MAGAT'S” in general.

You're as dishonest and stupid as you are illiterate.

I don't have a "home page" - I always find it interesting that with all the emails, and lies exposed on Hunter's laptop you dembots focus on the dick pics.....I guess to each their own
Show them to me.

I call bullshit.

You have not seen, and cannot provide a link to, even one “MAGAT'S home page” with “dick picks from dicks”, whatever that is supposed to mean; much less any such thing that can be rationally represented as reflecting on “any MAGAT'S” in general.

You're as dishonest and stupid as you are illiterate.
Ummm...MTG
There ya go MAGAT.

99F7FFD0-E016-430B-9CA1-5D91B377165A.jpeg

I said you aint getting the billion dollars until the prosecutor is fired….WELL SON OF A BITCH!

if he tells the truth it will be proven that Biden was in on and communicated with Hunters business dealings and partners .
Yup. After insisting that he, Joe, never even spoke to his son about his overseas business dealings, Archer went on record that Hunter put Joe on the speakerphone with his foreign business associates more than 20 times - to give strength to their “brand“ - while he was VP. With $50 million scattered around the country and in overseas banks, this is evidencepublic corruption on a massive scale.

In the meantime, CNN and MSNBC are covering Trump‘s bogus indictments. If you didn’t turn on FOX, you’d be clueless as to just how corrupt our “president” was.

Which, of course, is what the Dems are hoping. An ignorant American is their best voter.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back