DOJ tries to jail key Hunter Biden witness Devon Archer on eve of congressional testimony

The literal verbiage in the DOJ communication to Archer is for him to surrender immediately to go to prison.

THIS CAME DOWN YESTERDAY….AND ARCHER TESTIFIES AGAINST HUNTER AND JOE TOMORROW. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

What a coincidence!!!

Still the only receipt you've shown.

Hunter-Biden2-1.jpg

What has the RW talking points said?
You read them (I thought you read)
I heard what Comer has said......have you?

He's calling Archer a Hero......someone that has allegedly committed that same alleged crimes that Hunter did, but he's a Hero, and Hunter deserves jail.

Yup......makes sense.
Hunter is lying about it.

What has the RW talking points said?
You read them (I thought you read)
I heard what Comer has said......have you?

He's calling Archer a Hero......someone that has allegedly committed that same alleged crimes that Hunter did, but he's a Hero, and Hunter deserves jail.

Yup......makes sense.
Wrong. Comer said he would be a hero if he told the truth.

Garland needs to be Impeached immediately. Too bad there isn't anyone who can charge the US AG with crimes.
If Trump wins and, obviously, chooses a new AG and they both clean out the criminals in the DOJ, what’s to stop the new AG from prosecuting Garland for obstruction of justice, perjury, and whatever else?

So a guy that was convicted of two felonies on fraud charges, is going to show up to testify honestly, in a closed door meeting with James Comer, the Biden hater?

During a Fox News interview on Sunday with Maria Bartiromo, Comer called the timing of the letter “odd,” but stopped short of predicting what the former Hunter Biden business associate would tell the committee behind closed doors.

“I don’t want to put words in Devon Archer’s mouth,” Comer said on “Sunday Morning Futures,” “but I’ll say this: He has an opportunity to come tomorrow to the House Oversight Committee and tell the truth.”

:auiqs.jpg:
You assholes swallowed every word Cohen said so long as he attacked Trump.

Forum List

Back