I have insuffience authority to respond in this thread.

Agree with you about what?

mx5f6.jpg

What's the matter mods? Afraid the vast majority will agree with me?

Lots of possibilities. Did you pay your monthly USMB bill? Does the thread show the tiny Lock "thingy" on it in the header? Did you cause a mod to clean some of your posts and ban you from the thread.

Not gonna find out flailing around in Announcements. PM someone on staff. They can tell you in a minute "What Happened".. Or read Hillary's book by that same name. The answer is probably in there..

Lots of possibilities. Did you pay your monthly USMB bill? Does the thread show the tiny Lock "thingy" on it in the header? Did you cause a mod to clean some of your posts and ban you from the thread.

Not gonna find out flailing around in Announcements. PM someone on staff. They can tell you in a minute "What Happened".. Or read Hillary's book by that same name. The answer is probably in there..

Hillary's book? What difference, at this point, does it make?

Yes -- we're afraid everyone will stop fighting on the boards, all left and all right -- and join together to restore "your privileges" and your honor.. :bang3:

upload_2017-10-4_23-40-53.jpeg

No fighting going on here...

People are going to have to face the reality that there's NO GOD

...I'm having a perfectly wonderful time discussing the nature of God with some guy named Fort Fun Indiana. Of course sciencerocks appears to have dropped out of the discussion even though he's the OP.

Maybe I've converted them into true believers.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back