I have a question for liber

So a bunch of posts and no one can explain to me what a liberal worker is? Some one who gives a crap or some one who shuts a company down? What is it?

I know what female workers think, Why do liberal guys want and love to shut it down and fuck everyone?

I have no idea what a liberal worker is

What do old television shows have to do with my OP?
Because I based my life on what hawkeye would do. Alan aldas , franklin benjimans pierce was my hero~ so was he a con or liberal?

If you base your life on what an imaginary character would do, it should not matter what his politics were but he was a flaming liberal. If you actually paid attention to the show, you would know that.

When you think about work is it:

Just a job and try to make as much money as possible?

Or a career and screw money, you love what you do?

I am asking this liberals give me mixed signals

On one hand we have teachers , nurses and the like given it there all for low pay and don't care ~ I relate to that

On the other hand we have union workers, who dont care about a job and will shut a company down over a few bucks~ i dont relate to that

So what is it liberals?

Isn't it the company that shuts the company down over a few bucks?

On one hand we have teachers , nurses and the like given it there all for low pay and don't care ~ I relate to that

On the other hand we have union workers, who dont care about a job and will shut a company down over a few bucks~ i dont relate to that

So what is it liberals?

Isn't it the company that shuts the company down over a few bucks?

As a conservative, he is outraged that workers are unwilling to accept wages they cannot support themselves on but celebrates a company firing all the workers to save a few bucks

So what is a liberal? Some one who gives a fuck about there job or someone who cares about a few bucks more and will shut down there company?

Why do you think that is a function of being liberal or conservatives

There are both liberals and conservatives who hate their jobs but do it because they need the money
as well as both who love their jobs....

[QUOTE

Learn how to use there and their

Also learn the difference between don't and doesn't
Why? My mind goes fast

Irregardless of how fast you're mind is, you're knot going two be taken seriously if you're grammar is two hard to reed.
the words are ...NOT and TOO and READ....got to keep it equal RW....i know you know that and that this was done purposely....

Forum List

Back