I have a question for liber

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
When you think about work is it:

Just a job and try to make as much money as possible?

Or a career and screw money, you love what you do?

I am asking this liberals give me mixed signals

On one hand we have teachers , nurses and the like given it there all for low pay and don't care ~ I relate to that

On the other hand we have union workers, who dont care about a job and will shut a company down over a few bucks~ i dont relate to that

So what is it liberals?

As if there are no conservatives who are teachers or belong to unions.

The entire OP is an epic fail because it is based upon a fallacy.

On one hand we have teachers , nurses and the like given it there all for low pay and don't care ~ I relate to that

On the other hand we have union workers, who dont care about a job and will shut a company down over a few bucks~ i dont relate to that

So what is it liberals?

You know, not every liberal is a hippy and not every conservative is a redneck.

This is an honest question, we see it in movies and on t.v.

In the television sitcom was hawkeye a liberal or a conservative? B.j. Was a liberal

I just want to know what is it?

So why do we divide up in political partys? If not every hippie is a democrat and not every redneck is a republican?

As if there are no conservatives who are teachers or belong to unions.

The entire OP is an epic fail because it is based upon a fallacy.

So what is it liberals?

You know, not every liberal is a hippy and not every conservative is a redneck.
Looking at wisconsin the con teachers left the union in droves

Jobs are different for everyone and it has nothing to do with being a liberal or conservative

Sometimes you end up in the job you love and are willing to take less money
Sometimes you end up in the job you need that pays well but that you suffer through

Most people are somewhere in the middle

In the television sitcom was hawkeye a liberal or a conservative? B.j. Was a liberal

Frank and Hot Lips were the Conservatives.

So what is it liberals?

I do not really identify strongly as liberal or conservative, but I would suggest paying a bit more attention to those teachers of yours so you can learn to write.

It might be beyond your abilities, but developing at least a rudimentary understanding of political science might be in order as well.

So what is a liberal? Some one who gives a fuck about there job or someone who cares about a few bucks more and will shut down there company?

How do you know if you love your job or are just doing it for the money?

Ask yourself this: "Would I do it for free?"

If the answer is yes, then you truly love your job and you're among the lucky.

If no, then you're just in it for the money and the best you can hope for is that you tolerate it. I suspect the overwhelming majority of the workforce falls into this category.

Are you aware that M*A*S*H was fiction? Not real life?

IRL, the actor who played BJ is apparently RW.

If you should happen to learn to use Google, you might do some research for yourself instead of demanding answers from a message board. Or not.

Learn to spell and punctuate beyond the 4th grade level. You might also want to ask the mods to put this thread in the correct forum.

So what is it liberals?

yea all Union guys are like that....does that include Conservatives who belong to a Union?....

I love my job and would do it for free, because I make a difference with my skills and 30 years of experience, I love to teach on the job training because I want more money for everyone

Jobs are different for everyone and it has nothing to do with being a liberal or conservative

Sometimes you end up in the job you love and are willing to take less money
Sometimes you end up in the job you need that pays well but that you suffer through

Most people are somewhere in the middle
exactly....

Forum List

Back