I have $50 to anyone who can prove Critical Race Theory is being taught in any US public school K-12

I read those Tweets. They are OBVIOUSLY intended as sarcasm and satire in order to make a point.. I laughed - sadly Trumpublicans have no sense of sarcasm, satire or humor.

BTW, she's correct in the one tweet where she wasn't being sarcastic.
Tucker Carlson is indeed a truly "horrible person".

I've learned one thing about evil people, when they say they're going to do something, believe they'll give it their best shot. Of course you'll lie, claiming the bitch was being sarcastic, while supporting everything thing she said. You commies are all alike.

I read those Tweets. They are OBVIOUSLY intended as sarcasm and satire in order to make a point.. I laughed - sadly Trumpublicans have no sense of sarcasm, satire or humor.

BTW, she's correct in the one tweet where she wasn't being sarcastic.
Tucker Carlson is indeed a truly "horrible person".

Sure...but Trump's sarcasm is never sarcasm.

Racism exist right now. I happen to have read Derrick Bells book on CRT and Bell is the originator of the theory. Nobody looks for racism.

As usual, you talk out of your ass.

OK....I'll admit that Derrick Bell and his student, Obama, are racists.

Segregation, wrote the man widely recognized as the “Godfather” of critical race theory, Derrick Bell, “represented an economic-political compromise between the elite and working-class whites [that] gave to the poor the sense of superiority, while retaining the substance for the rich.”
www.dailysignal.com

Is Your School Hiding Its Critical Race Theory Teaching? 5 Things to Ask

Is your school principal denying that her school makes use of critical race theory when you call to complain about it?
www.dailysignal.com
www.dailysignal.com

Do you recall the name Derrick Bell?

"OBAMA: Open up your hearts and your minds to the words of Professor Derrick Bell."

Obama Harvard Tapes Exposed on Hannity - President Obama - Fox Nation

Either our Obama-supporting colleagues don't know or don't care that Derrick Bell is the David Duke of the Left.

Harvard law professorships required a) graduation with distinction from a prominent college, b) clerking for the Supreme Court, c) work for a major law firm. Derrick Bell was given a professorship although he had none of these qualifications.

Who Was Obama's Harvard Law Professor Derrick Bell? « The Mad Jewess With Breaking News By Donna Spellbound

America will be destroyed by folks like you, Bell and Obama.

You're kinda like the scorpion in this tale.....
A scorpion wants to cross a river but cannot swim, so it asks a frog to carry it across. The frog hesitates, afraid that the scorpion might sting it, but the scorpion promises not to, pointing out that they would both drown if the scorpion killed the frog in the middle of the river. The frog considers this argument sensible and agrees to transport the scorpion. The frog lets the scorpion climb on its back and begins to swim. Midway across the river, the scorpion stings the frog anyway, dooming them both. The dying frog asks the scorpion why it stung despite knowing the consequence, to which the scorpion replies: "I couldn't help it. It's in my nature."

True?

Infrastructure is not bad in non-minority communities.
Does it need to be updated to accommodate more vehicles? Yes.
There's not an upscale neighborhood that doesn't require driving through a minority neighborhood in order to get anywhere.
Thanks for letting everyone know that when you are driving through a minority neighborhood all you are thinking of is how to get the hell out of there.
You are obviously a racist.

And you are obviously a fucking idiot :)

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Segregation, wrote the man widely recognized as the “Godfather” of critical race theory, Derrick Bell, “represented an economic-political compromise between the elite and working-class whites [that] gave to the poor the sense of superiority, while retaining the substance for the rich.”

Bell was correct,

So was Lerone Bennett in 1971.

In the beginning, as we have seen, there was no race problem in America. The race problem in America was a deliberate invention of men who systematically separated blacks and whites in order to make money. This was, as Kenneth Stampp so cogently observed, a deliberate choice among several alternatives. Slavery, he said, "cannot be attributed to some deadly atmospheric miasma or some irresistible force in the South's economic evolution. The use of slaves in southern agriculture was a deliberate choice (among several alternatives) made by men who sought greater returns than they could obtain from their own labor alone, and who found other types of labor " more expensive. ...

It didn't have to happen that way. Back there, before Jim Crow, before the invention of the Negro or the white man or the words and concepts to describe them, the Colonial population consisted largely of a great mass of white and black bondsmen, who occupied roughly the same economic category and were treated with equal contempt by the lords of the plantations and legislatures. Curiously unconcerned about their color, these people worked together and relaxed together. They had essentially the same interests, the same aspirations, arid the same grievances. They conspired together and waged a common struggle against their common enemy -- the big planter apparatus and a social system that legalized terror against black and white bondsmen. No one says and no one believes that there was a Garden of Eden in Colonial America. But the available evidence, slight though it is, suggests that there were widening bonds of solidarity between the first generation of blacks and whites. And the same evidence indicates that it proved very difficult indeed to teach white people to worship their skin.

All this began to change drastically in the sixth decade of the seventeenth century .The decade of the 1660s: this was the first great fork in the making of black America. For it was at this fork that certain men decided to ground the American economic system on human slavery.

Not sure what mean…how do people conflate those two?

Just a reminder since you seem very selective in how/whom you moderate....
  • Administrator and Moderator Official Posts are generally Posted in Red. They are Directives. Please adhere to them. Do Not Neg Rep them. Do Not Comment on them.

Dunno how you could miss four entire paragraphs in big red fonts, bolded, in the member post right before your own.

Just a reminder since you seem very selective in how/whom you moderate....
  • Administrator and Moderator Official Posts are generally Posted in Red. They are Directives. Please adhere to them. Do Not Neg Rep them. Do Not Comment on them.

Dunno how you could miss four entire paragraphs in big red fonts, bolded, in the member post right before your own.
Dunno Mr. Mod, do the rules say you can’t post in red? Here is a suggestion. Why don’t you report it, and then the team can decide what if anything to do.

In the meantime, did you notice this rule?
  • Off-topic posts may be edited, trashed, deleted, or moved to an appropriate forum as per administrator & moderator discretion at any time within any forum and/or sub forum.

It’s the rule directly above the one you carefully cut and pasted…dunno how you missed it. Perhaps you should also report the post I responded to here, and the mod team can take care of it.

PM us if you have any further concerns about moderation (that is also in the rules).

Have a nice day.

Dunno Mr. Mod, do the rules say you can’t post in red? Here is a suggestion. Why don’t you report it, and then the team can decide what if anything to do.

In the meantime, did you notice this rule?
  • Off-topic posts may be edited, trashed, deleted, or moved to an appropriate forum as per administrator & moderator discretion at any time within any forum and/or sub forum.

It’s the rule directly above the one you carefully cut and pasted…dunno how you missed it. Perhaps you should also report the post I responded to here, and the mod team can take care of it.

PM us if you have any further concerns about moderation (that is also in the rules).

Have a nice day.

I'm not Mr. Mod. Not even interested in the least.

There's no power in it.

But someone exercised extremely poor judgment with you.

Systemic racism and white privilege? Very easily. They go hand in hand. If the systemic racism were against a white minority; then there would exist brown privilege. Conflating them is not to say they are always equivalent. It is to put the in the same bucket for the sake of discussion. White privilege is definitely not always systemic in nature. Just like racism.

Last edited:
Parsing aren't you? CRT can have several names, but it ends up having the same context.
Pretty much.

When Fauci got busted funding gain of function. . . do you know that the establishment did recently? The NIH quietly last Friday, took down their web page where they admitted they were doing it, their definition of it, and redefined what they were doing.

It is all games to them.

Pretty much.

When Fauci got busted funding gain of function. . . do you know that the establishment did recently? The NIH quietly last Friday, took down their web page where they admitted they were doing it, their definition of it, and redefined what they were doing.

It is all games to them.

Fauci got busted for NOTHING outside your imagination ;)

If the standard for proving CRT is being taught in schools is to find the words CRT in the curriculum, the same should apply to proving systematic racism, if you can't find the term it's not happening.

Forum List

Back