I have $50 to anyone who can prove Critical Race Theory is being taught in any US public school K-12

No, these items belong in Civil War Museums. To borrow from an old Joni Mitchell song:

They should take all the Lees and put 'em in a Lee museum
Then they charge the people a dollar and a half just to see 'em

Kewl deflection bro. So what you're saying is you need to make the whole country a safe space for you little commie snowflakes. GOT IT!!!!!

I am asking you a question.
And I am ignoring it, because I am not your assistant. So, do you plan to make your point, or are your thoughts and beliefs reliant on what I say at any given moment? lLt's try this again:

"Specifically, what marketable skill does CRT teach?"

This is where you ditch your dishonest query, and answer it yourself. Make your point. Then, as a follow up, maybe try to make the case that knowledge that doesn't, in your opinion, make a profit for the person knowing it is useless.

Because we could all use a good laugh.

And I am ignoring it, because I am not your assistant. So, do you plan to make your point, or are your thoughts and beliefs reliant on what I say at any given moment? lLt's try this again:

"Specifically, what marketable skill does CRT teach?"

This is where you ditch your dishonest query, and answer it yourself. Make your point. Then, as a follow up, maybe try to make the case that knowledge that doesn't, in your opinion, make a profit for the person knowing it is useless.

Because we could all use a good laugh.
My point is that time should be spent on marketable skills vs. some odd theory where people call you a racist where you disagree with it

Okay. And I think that is 100% wrong. That is not the point of education or pursuit of knowledge.
It should be. We have too many kids who are history, music, sociology majors who are working at Target with $100k plus in student loans. So am I 100% wrong or 99% wrong? There is no debate. My opinion is wrong or do you just disagree with me since an opinion cannot be wrong?

“Critical race theory (CRT) is an educational framework used by some for discussing historical and contemporary racism in America – from the slave trade to Jim Crow to redlining to policing, and beyond.”

CRT seeks to realize a comprehensive and historic understanding of racism and its impact on American society today.

With this more comprehensive understanding, problems Americans of color are confronted with can be more effectively addressed.

The irony is that the Theory is at times critical of many of the policies conservatives likewise oppose – conservatives would realize that is they actually bothered to learn about CRT rather than believing the lies and misinformation their fellow conservatives contrive and propagate.

So, CRT is a guess.

And why should we develop policy based on guesses?

Of course you're a LL.
You probably never drove through a minority area.
Rather than ignore the issue, why don't you name a minority area you drive through occasionally?
I think he knows what he's talking about.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Tell me you did not post a Chris Rufo tweet that used a ppwerpoint presentaion from a seminar to make a false claim.

Tell us PC, what is CRT?

The Definitive Critical Race Theory ....

…or, explaining what a mistake it is to support Democrat policies.

1. Critical Race Theory, in the definition proposed in the 1993 book Words That Wound, co-authored by Mari Matsuda, Charles Lawrence III, Richard Delgado, and Kimberlè Crenshaw:

"Critical race theory recognizes that racism is endemic to American life. Rather than seeing racism as aberrational, CRT scholars see it as the norm.

Critical race theory expresses skepticism toward dominant legal claims of neutrality, objectivity, color blindness, and meritocracy.

More important, as critical race theorists we adopt a stance that presumes that racism has contributed to all contemporary manifestations of group advantage and disadvantage along racial lines, including differences in income, imprisonment, health, housing, education, political representation, and military service. Our history calls for this presumption….whites must simply defer to the voices of their non-white peers."

2. The simplest rebuttal is this statement of America’s Creed, which is the opposite of CRT.

…the creed embodies “the political principles of liberty, equality, democracy, individualism, human rights, the rule of law, and private property.” Samuel P. Huntington’s Who Are We? The Challenges to America’s National Identity, p.46

3. A detailed and step-wise dismembering of the aberrant anti-humanity Critical Race Theory, by James A. Lindsay, begins here:

“ Critical Race Theory believes racism is present in every aspect of life, every relationship, and every interaction.

…the usual way society does business, the common, everyday experience of most people of color in this country,”

… what they mean by “racism” isn’t even what most people think racism means. It is not prejudice based upon race or believing some races to be superior or inferior to others that they mean by “racism.” It is, instead, the “system” of everything that happens in the social world and beyond that results in any disparity that works in the favor of “racially privileged” groups (on average) or any “racially oppressed” person claiming they experience racial oppression.

… people who take up Critical Race Theory to look for racism in everything until they find it.

In the workplace that adopts Critical Race Theory, this means that it’s only a matter of time until someone with that worldview finds out how your entire company and its culture is “racist.” At that point, they will cause a meltdown that forces everyone to take sides and demand a reorganization of the entire (now divided) office culture and management.

In schools, it will mean teaching our children to think this way and always be looking for racism in every situation and interaction. In our personal relationships, it means that friends and even family members—especially our kids who have already been educated with Critical Race Theory ideas that have been incorporated in our schools—will eventually call each other out and reject one another, because tolerating racism is also considered a form of racism t

hat would have to be discovered and stopped.”

Eight Big Reasons Critical Race Theory Is Terrible for Dealing with Racism

This is the binary system into which the Left has plunged America: to vote Democrat is to endorse Critical Race Theory....,

.....and vice versa.

And, a note to you, personally: there is no racism in this nation.

So, CRT is a guess.
I think you mean, hypothesis. Funny how I so often have to explain the most basic of ideas to a self-proclaimed scientists like yourself. Curious.

And it is more than just a hypothesis, as it uses all of the evidence . It is now a robust, well-founded theory that agrees with all the evidence and does a good job of explaining the observations. Do I also have to explain that boldfaced word to you, Mr. Scientist?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
If your daughter took any non-Hard Science classes, she either doesn't know what CRT is or she is already indoctrinated.
The problem with you is that you post Progressive bullshit all the time.

CRT...White people have always had the advantage of running our society and that's why Whitey gets to develop inferior minority areas.
You really are clueless.

The Definitive Critical Race Theory ....

…or, explaining what a mistake it is to support Democrat policies.

1. Critical Race Theory, in the definition proposed in the 1993 book Words That Wound, co-authored by Mari Matsuda, Charles Lawrence III, Richard Delgado, and Kimberlè Crenshaw:

"Critical race theory recognizes that racism is endemic to American life. Rather than seeing racism as aberrational, CRT scholars see it as the norm.

Critical race theory expresses skepticism toward dominant legal claims of neutrality, objectivity, color blindness, and meritocracy.

More important, as critical race theorists we adopt a stance that presumes that racism has contributed to all contemporary manifestations of group advantage and disadvantage along racial lines, including differences in income, imprisonment, health, housing, education, political representation, and military service. Our history calls for this presumption….whites must simply defer to the voices of their non-white peers."

2. The simplest rebuttal is this statement of America’s Creed, which is the opposite of CRT.

…the creed embodies “the political principles of liberty, equality, democracy, individualism, human rights, the rule of law, and private property.” Samuel P. Huntington’s Who Are We? The Challenges to America’s National Identity, p.46

3. A detailed and step-wise dismembering of the aberrant anti-humanity Critical Race Theory, by James A. Lindsay, begins here:

“ Critical Race Theory believes racism is present in every aspect of life, every relationship, and every interaction.

…the usual way society does business, the common, everyday experience of most people of color in this country,”

… what they mean by “racism” isn’t even what most people think racism means. It is not prejudice based upon race or believing some races to be superior or inferior to others that they mean by “racism.” It is, instead, the “system” of everything that happens in the social world and beyond that results in any disparity that works in the favor of “racially privileged” groups (on average) or any “racially oppressed” person claiming they experience racial oppression.

… people who take up Critical Race Theory to look for racism in everything until they find it.

In the workplace that adopts Critical Race Theory, this means that it’s only a matter of time until someone with that worldview finds out how your entire company and its culture is “racist.” At that point, they will cause a meltdown that forces everyone to take sides and demand a reorganization of the entire (now divided) office culture and management.

In schools, it will mean teaching our children to think this way and always be looking for racism in every situation and interaction. In our personal relationships, it means that friends and even family members—especially our kids who have already been educated with Critical Race Theory ideas that have been incorporated in our schools—will eventually call each other out and reject one another, because tolerating racism is also considered a form of racism t

hat would have to be discovered and stopped.”

Eight Big Reasons Critical Race Theory Is Terrible for Dealing with Racism

This is the binary system into which the Left has plunged America: to vote Democrat is to endorse Critical Race Theory....,

.....and vice versa.

And, a note to you, personally: there is no racism in this nation.
Racism exist right now. I happen to have read Derrick Bells book on CRT and Bell is the originator of the theory. Nobody looks for racism.

As usual, you talk out of your ass.

Nope. It should be for the purpose of teaching knowledge, teaching how to learn, and creating modern, educated, well-rounded people with critical thinking skills. Not for programming robots with certain algorithms and purpose.
You ignored my post and cherry picked. You’re a very dishonest person. Get back to me when you want to have an honest debate.

Forum List

Back