Rand Paul Officially Sends Criminal Referral on Fauci to Justice Department

Always preferred being about it rather than just talking about it. Very good!

“I write to urge the United States Department of Justice to open an investigation into testimony made to the United States Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions by Dr. Anthony Fauci, Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, on May 11, 2021,” Paul wrote to Garland.

NIH’s RePORTER website said the agency provided $15.2 million to Peter Daszak’s EcoHealth Alliance over the years, with $3.74 million toward understanding bat coronavirus emergence. Daszak maintained a long working relationship with Wuhan lab “bat lady” Shi Zhengli, sending her lab at least $600,000 in NIH funding. Daszak was also part of the World Health Organization-China team that dismissed the lab leak hypothesis as “extremely unlikely” earlier this year.

Paul told Garland that a 2017 paper on Shi’s experiments at the Wuhan lab, which cited an NIAID award, included research “in which the spike genes from two uncharacterized bat SARS-related coronavirus strains, Rs4231 and Rs7327, were combined with the genomic backbone of another SARS-related coronavirus to create novel chimeric SARS-related viruses” and that “these experiments combined genetic information from different SARS-related coronaviruses and combined them to create novel, artificial viruses able to infect human cells.”

The senator told the Justice Department that contrary to Fauci’s contention, “this research, conducted at the Wuhan Institute of Virology and funded under NIAID Award R01AI110964, fits the definition of gain-of-function research.”

Continued - Rand Paul Officially Sends Criminal Referral on Fauci to Justice Department
While I really loath this source, it is the only place that is reporting the news, and it is a fact, it checks out.

NIH Silently REMOVES “Gain of Function” from Website After Report Confirms Directors Fauci and Collins LIED to Congress About Funding the Research in China​

Links to the video on the story, the webpages with the NIH archived pages and more info here.

While I really loath this source, it is the only place that is reporting the news, and it is a fact, it checks out.

NIH Silently REMOVES “Gain of Function” from Website After Report Confirms Directors Fauci and Collins LIED to Congress About Funding the Research in China​

Links to the video on the story, the webpages with the NIH archived pages and more info here.

Yeah. Saw that when they initially did it.

Shady bunch of lizards, aren't they?

Yeah. Saw that when they initially did it.

Shady bunch of lizards, aren't they?
If they are breaking the law?

They will just change the definitions of the words in the law. . .

:rolleyes:

I swear, we are living in a Kafkaesque world now.

Your tiny cult's Fauci fantasies are not recognized outside of your tiny cult. He is a global hero, and history will record your cult's stupidity on this.

Your tiny cult's Fauci fantasies are not recognized outside of your tiny cult. He is a global hero, and history will record your cult's stupidity on this.
So explain why the NIH pulled that page and changed the definition of "gain of function?"

Forum List

Back