I have $50 to anyone who can prove Critical Race Theory is being taught in any US public school K-12

Racism exist right now. I happen to have read Derrick Bells book on CRT and Bell is the originator of the theory. Nobody looks for racism.

As usual, you talk out of your ass.

Refine the way you speak, pretend you're an adult.

Now....watch me destroy you......again:

One of your sort of racist just destroyed your narrative.

"Critical Race Guru Ibram Kendi Deletes Tweet That Disproved His Life’s Work On “White Privilege”

“Kendi tweeted out a story about how white university applicants identified as people of color for better treatment. He deleted the tweet after realizing it didn’t advance his argument of systemic white privilege.”

1635771499105.png

If the standard for proving CRT is being taught in schools is to find the words CRT in the curriculum, the same should apply to proving systematic racism, if you can't find the term it's not happening.
Ah, a cute little game you have all rigged up for yourself, there.

"Critical Race Guru Ibram Kendi Deletes Tweet That Disproved His Life’s Work On “White Privilege”

“Kendi tweeted out a story about how white university applicants identified as people of color for better treatment. He deleted the tweet after realizing it didn’t advance his argument of systemic white privilege.”

View attachment 558971

Oh look, the serial plagiarist who Bible thumps in the science section also has race issues. Shocking!

Oh look, the serial plagiarist who Bible thumps in the science section also has race issues. Shocking!

I know your sort can't post without lying.....bet you can't find a single example of me ever plagiarizing.

But every Liberal poster lies incessantly: You quote Obama, MSNBC, the NYTimes, the DNC.....all of the talking points never giving credit to the source of the propaganda.

View attachment 558971

You only make yourself look like an idiot. You are a racist, this forum and thread is full of overtly racist commentary. So you posting some shit from a far right white supremacist website doesn't prove a damn. Thing. Adults use the language that is appropriate to describe their opinions. You a mentally fucked up asian wannabe who suffers from internalized racism. Youhatre yourself because you aren't white so you adopt the whitest ideoogy you can to seek approval. It must suck to be you.

You only make yourself look like an idiot. You are a racist, this forum and thread is full of overtly racist commentary. So you posting some shit from a far right white supremacist website doesn't prove a damn. Thing. Adults use the language that is appropriate to describe their opinions. You a mentally fucked up asian wannabe who suffers from internalized racism. Youhatre yourself because you aren't white so you adopt the whitest ideoogy you can to seek approval. It must suck to be you.

Language???? Clearly I was brought up in a classy house than you were.....you poor, sad thing.

Don't try to change the subject.

Is there "white privilege" or not????

Did your guy just destroy the narrative????

Forum List

Back