I Hate The 911 Victim's Families

Classic case of Liberals being unable to understand what they hear.

He was not talking about all the families he was talking about 10 specific people.

Why can you lefties never be honest with your BS smears.

smears? using his own words with a link so people can hear what he says, this is a smear?

:lol: . :lol: ..... :lol:

When it is taken out of context, and presented in a way as to make people think he was talking about all the Families. You are damn right it is.

Why do you people only care about context when a Liberal is involved.

News flash hack when ever you take someones words out of context and try and say they said something about a whole group of people that they were only saying about 10 Families out of Hundreds. You are smearing them.

it is no different than if I say said "I hate Radical Muslims" and you turned around and told people I said "I hate Muslims"

A smear is a smear is a smear.

Last edited:
One wonders.... If Dainty was on live radio and tv as much as Beck is.... how many stupid things would he say? I suggest that, on the evidence available, he'd provide us with a whole forums worth of really dumb shit every day.

Let us, therefore, be grateful that this is not the case and we only have to tolerate small doses of exposure to the moronic mutterings of Dainty.

Well, it's despicable speech but goddamnit Dante, you need to make that known. It sure seemed to me Beck had said that today.
this was discussed on several message boards i have been on, and trust me, that video that dainty posted takes a lot of it OUT OF CONTEXT
and even still, what he said on that recording is not as bad as what dainty is claiming it is

cali girl is all butt hurt again lololol

Ahhhhh, that's cute. You're being stupid.... again.

Cali Girl just happens to be smart enough to understand certain facts, such as:

1. Doing tv or live radio without a script is fucking hard. I know this, because I've done it. If you did it, you too would understand that it is actually not easy. Particularly when you are talking about controversial subjects.

2. If one does hours of live radio or tv without a script, one is - occasionally - gonna say something the wrong way or that can be taken out of context by listeners or viewers.

3. 'Hate' speech is a continual thing. It is not about one off, misunderstood or badly worded sentences.

4. An opinion is not a fact. Many people on this board seem unable to differentiate between the two. An opinion cannot be a lie. A fact can be inaccurate - but not an intentional lie.

5. Many people on this board seem unable to differentiate between 'news' and 'comment' programs.

The above are all accurate statements. My butt don't hurt - nor does my brain. Don't project your own inadequacies onto me. Fool.

I guess the left must be getting really, really scared of Beck if they're still dragging up ONE comment - which he put into context - from YEARS ago.

What a fucking moron our Dainty is.

the left? :cuckoo:

note: I was on record from day 1 for never voting for Obama.

scared? :eek:

Beck is a moron. Sane people are not scared of morons, but idiots may not know this.

into context? :lol:

too friggin' funny

--

We all know if anyone but a wingnut had said this a few years ago -- wait! Cali-boil brings up quotes from the last century to demonize people. :rofl:

never mind
The sure to win combo ?
Beck/Palin 2012.

Sorry, folks, but I agree with what Beck said and how he said it. In any given population, there is a small percentage who seems to spoil it for everyone else. He's absolutely right. It's not all the 9/11 victims' families or Katrina survivors. It's only a small percentage of them who manage to get the limelight who make it seem as if we're not doing enough to help them. It seems that a small percentage of folks get to hijack the attention from everyone else.

Yeah, Katrina was a horrific natural disaster. However, it would seem that it only hit New Orleans. No one talks about the other cities or other states that were affected. Not saying that New Orleans ought to be ignored; just saying that this is an example of how a small percentage seems to have successfully hijacked the agenda.

If you're not Black, then you weren't a victim. That's the message that seems to be peddled here.

Sorry, folks, but I agree with what Beck said and how he said it. In any given population, there is a small percentage who seems to spoil it for everyone else. He's absolutely right. It's not all the 9/11 victims' families or Katrina survivors. It's only a small percentage of them who manage to get the limelight who make it seem as if we're not doing enough to help them. It seems that a small percentage of folks get to hijack the attention from everyone else.

Yeah, Katrina was a horrific natural disaster. However, it would seem that it only hit New Orleans. No one talks about the other cities or other states that were affected. Not saying that New Orleans ought to be ignored; just saying that this is an example of how a small percentage seems to have successfully hijacked the agenda.

If you're not Black, then you weren't a victim. That's the message that seems to be peddled here.

Clearly, I mean I lived in Florida when Hurricane Charlie came though and Devastated Punta Gorda. There was Almost no national outcry to help them rebuild because they were mainly middle class white people. Period.

Beck's point is that 10 of the families are using their loss as leverage to get free shit and more and more free shit. not because they are victims, but because they want to take advantage of generosity. i have no problem with his comments, altho the term "hate" is a stronger term than what he should have used.

[youtube]suc1ZpU2f2I[/youtube]

yeah, what is it this man represents, honor?

:lol:
The video is dated 2009. He says he hates them because they keep whining and complaining when we have done all we can do.

It's Beck.

The video is dated 2009. He says he hates them because they keep whining and complaining when we have done all we can do.

It's Beck.

It's also Charles and other people here.

katrina and whining whitey

The wingnuts at FOX News who were in the studio sounded like Beck and the tea party whities here.

Almost every single FOX News employee that was in NO after Katrina was at odds with the people in the studio.

LOL, the lefts OBSESSION with radio and t.v talk show host are so cute to watch.

and notice, they are always with CONSERVATIVE radio and t.v. talk show host..

I guess that must mean the leftie radio and t.v talk show must always SPEAK TRUTH TO POWER MAN..

good grief...some should seek help for this obsession..:lol:

do you have a single example of such a 9/11 family member that has taken this limelight you speak of ???

Forum List

Back