I Hate The 911 Victim's Families

honor, conservative style.

No it's honor Beck style. he in no way represents all conservative. Definitely not me.

He has more followers than most conservatives on the national stage. The truth sucks.

sucks to be you, doesn't it?

Not at all. Only in your narrow pigeonholing mind does it matter that far right Religious Radicals like Beck spew their shit. I could care less. If that means I am not a conservative so be it. I don't care what you label me. I know what I stand for.

I have to ask though, Human to human, are you having a bad day? you seem rather more hostile tonight than normal.

Peace dude!

Last edited:
No it's honor Beck style. he in no way represents all conservative. Definitely not me.

He has more followers than most conservatives on the national stage. The truth sucks.

Not at all. Only in your narrow pigeonholing mind does it matter that far right Religious Radicals like Beck spew their shit. I could care less. If that means I am not a conservative so be it. I don't care what you label me. I know what I stand for.

I have to ask though, Human to human, are you having a bad day? you seem rather more hostile tonight than normal.

Peace dude!

Hostile? :lol:

What neighborhood did you grow up in? :lol:

---

FOX News is a conservative noise machine. Beck and his followers are the loudest conservative voices out there. The GOP base is now through the Tea Party, throwing out those who are not ideologically pure. You may be a conservative. But the type of conservative you are puts you in a lonely place.

Peace dude!

---

FOX News is a conservative noise machine. Beck and his followers are the loudest conservative voices out there. The GOP base is now through the Tea Party, throwing out those who are not ideologically pure. You may be a conservative. But the type of conservative you are puts you in a lonely place.

Just north of 9 Mile. Detroit.

Peace dude!

---

Must have been the other side of the tracks...

from where I grew up.

:lol:

---

Must have been the other side of the tracks...

from where I grew up.

:lol:

:) Maybe. Actually the house a grew up in was located where 1-75 is now. :)

rush = no college
Beck = no college
Conservatives like their advice shot from the hip with no education or thought behind it.

rush = no college
Beck = no college
Conservatives like their advice shot from the hip with no education or thought behind it.
LOL
you are wrong on both
but no one cares

both low life draft dodgers who criticize the patriotism of anyone who disagrees with them

and the two of them either drug addicts or drunks or both

LOL
you are wrong on both
but no one cares

both low life draft dodgers who criticize the patriotism of anyone who disagrees with them

and the two of them either drug addicts or drunks or both
so dont listen to them
LOL

As a rule, I don't. If only because I don't do hysteria well.

diving4douchebaghs101.png

Forum List

Back