I Hate The 911 Victim's Families

Yup, that is what I was saying all along. Of course Dinky had to neg rep me for calling out the truth. I merely consider that a compliment though. :)

[youtube]suc1ZpU2f2I[/youtube]

yeah, what is it this man represents, honor?

:lol:
The video is dated 2009. He says he hates them because they keep whining and complaining when we have done all we can do.

It's Beck.

It's also Charles and other people here.

There you go again in true Liberal Fashion putting words in my mouth and claiming you know what I think.

I never even told you how I feel about what he said. I am attacking you for Taking what he said out of Context, and trying to claim in your TITLE that he said that about all the families.

Weren't you one of the loudest voices Condemning every single person on the right because of that crap Briebart posted about the chick in the Ag Dept? yet you constantly practice exactly what you condemned him for.

What he said is inexcusable IMO if you must know, but that is not the point of my argument. I just enjoy exposing guys like you who regularly use these left wing sources and attempt to misrepresent what people said. Like you have done with this thread implying he made a statement about the entire group, when he was talking about 10 Out of hundreds. The fact that I think what he said about those 10 was stupid IMO does not change the fact that you are a hack, and liar. You are nothing but a propagandist. You twist the truth all the time. It is fun exposing you for that. But please stop assuming you know how I feel, because I never defended what he said, or voiced any opinion that would make anyone think I agree with him.

Jackass

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Well, it's despicable speech but goddamnit Dante, you need to make that known. It sure seemed to me Beck had said that today.
this was discussed on several message boards i have been on, and trust me, that video that dainty posted takes a lot of it OUT OF CONTEXT
and even still, what he said on that recording is not as bad as what dainty is claiming it is

Two words: Media Matters. They regularly practice the art of context manipulation.

Sorry, folks, but I agree with what Beck said and how he said it. In any given population, there is a small percentage who seems to spoil it for everyone else. He's absolutely right. It's not all the 9/11 victims' families or Katrina survivors. It's only a small percentage of them who manage to get the limelight who make it seem as if we're not doing enough to help them. It seems that a small percentage of folks get to hijack the attention from everyone else.

Yeah, Katrina was a horrific natural disaster. However, it would seem that it only hit New Orleans. No one talks about the other cities or other states that were affected. Not saying that New Orleans ought to be ignored; just saying that this is an example of how a small percentage seems to have successfully hijacked the agenda.

If you're not Black, then you weren't a victim. That's the message that seems to be peddled here.

do you have a single example of such a 9/11 family member that has taken this limelight you speak of ???

Beck (giving political cover to Coulter, who siad it first in re: the 9/11 widows) was talking about the widows who pushed for (and got, sort of) a fact finding commission. The synchronized rhetoric and coverage loops of NO during Katrina was something the makers of Reefer Madness would have been truly proud of.

Still waiting for an example of these 9/11 family worthy of hate..glen said to his minions "there are about ten of them"..but gave no further details..So..who are they exactly ?

I believe he was talking about a small group of families that were being very vocal about the government not doing enough to help them or something along those lines.

And no I do not think they would be worthy of hate. However if you see the whole context of what he was saying. He was basically saying he hated what they were doing and saying, But frankly I do not care if you people want to take Media Matters completely out of context version of it as Gospel. Go for it, I don't care about Beck enough to care. But I do enjoy pointing out how often you people are willing to accept out of context clips on Right wingers and Freak out when it happens to a liberal.

[youtube]suc1ZpU2f2I[/youtube]

yeah, what is it this man represents, honor?

:lol:
katrina and whining whitey

The wingnuts at FOX News who were in the studio sounded like Beck and the tea party whities here.

Almost every single FOX News employee that was in NO after Katrina was at odds with the people in the studio.
:eusa_shhh:

What is this "out of context" shit, anyway? It was Beck talking on film, unspliced, for one second shy of two minutes. They were his sentences strung exactly the way he rehearsed them. Nothing about that segment of his show was "out of context."

Still waiting for an example of these 9/11 family worthy of hate..glen said to his minions "there are about ten of them"..but gave no further details..So..who are they exactly ?

I believe he was talking about a small group of families that were being very vocal about the government not doing enough to help them or something along those lines.

And no I do not think they would be worthy of hate. However if you see the whole context of what he was saying. He was basically saying he hated what they were doing and saying, But frankly I do not care if you people want to take Media Matters completely out of context version of it as Gospel. Go for it, I don't care about Beck enough to care. But I do enjoy pointing out how often you people are willing to accept out of context clips on Right wingers and Freak out when it happens to a liberal.

Well to the best of my knowledge there are only two family groups that have garnished any limelight and if these comments are directed towards them it is inexcusable

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzC3QI8JenU]YouTube - Vote for Answers[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chjUEi2hyrg]YouTube - America!! Your 9/11 Hero's Are Dying[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxdttHY59b4&feature=related]YouTube - Christie Whitman says air is safe days after 911[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qC3YlKERdg8]YouTube - We Were Also Killed on 9-11 short[/ame]

What is this "out of context" shit, anyway? It was Beck talking on film, unspliced, for one second shy of two minutes. They were his sentences strung exactly the way he rehearsed them. Nothing about that segment of his show was "out of context."

Hmm that is exactly what we had with the lady from the Ag Dept as well. Her words were not moved around or anything. They simply only showed you a min or so of a 23 Min Speech.

This clip of Beck was taken from a much longer video as well yet you Liberals seem to not care at all, and not even want to bother and try and find the rest of what he said.

Yep double standard plain and simple. but then what is new.

uh, no it wasnt
it was a section of a much larger radio show
no film involved
'the photos in the video were added by the maker of that video, beck had ZERO to do with it

Hmm that is exactly what we had with the lady from the Ag Dept as well. Her words were not moved around or anything. They simply only showed you a min or so of a 23 Min Speech.

This clip of Beck was taken from a much longer video as well yet you Liberals seem to not care at all, and not even want to bother and try and find the rest of what he said.

Yep double standard plain and simple. but then what is new.

nonsense I have listened to the entire program that was his rant.. in full and then he moved on to the next one

uh, no it wasnt
no film involved
'the photos in the video were added by the maker of that video, beck had ZERO to do with it

Okay, so it was "tape" rather than "film." :rolleyes:

It was still his own words, not spliced, for the full two minutes. There the fact remains that there is nothing contextual in existence that would alter their intent.

uh, no it wasnt
no film involved

It was still his own words, not spliced, for the full two minutes. There the fact remains that there is nothing contextual in existence that would alter their intent.

The context I was referring to was about the title of this thread. Which seeks to imply that he said it about all the families when clearly he was referring to a few families. The OP also clearly intended people to think this was current as he did not mention it was 5 years old in his original Post.

I wont defend What beck said, But I will attack the OP for his attempts to misrepresent what he said or at least who he said it about.

uh, no it wasnt
no film involved

it was cut out of a 3 hour radio program

isnt that what everyone was pissed off about breitbart for?
because he didnt post an entire 43 minute video?

it would be nice to have a little consistency

Last edited:
uh, no it wasnt
no film involved

it was cut out of a 3 hour radio program

So, where's the part of that program that adds this "context" that would negate the clear meaning of the two minutes produced here? Brietbart took omitted the qualifier in re: the lady from ag; there was no such qualifier here. Included was the "only maybe ten families," and if you look further down the thread I explained who he was talking about and why.

Last edited:
Hyperbole (pronounced /haɪˈpɜrbəli/,[1] from ancient Greek ὑπερβολή 'exaggeration') is a rhetorical device in which statements are exaggerated. It may be used to evoke strong feelings or to create a strong impression, but is not meant to be taken literally.

uh, no it wasnt
no film involved

The context I was referring to was about the title of this thread. Which seeks to imply that he said it about all the families when clearly he was referring to a few families. The OP also clearly intended people to think this was current as he did not mention it was 5 years old in his original Post.

I wont defend What beck said, But I will attack the OP for his attempts to misrepresent what he said or at least who he said it about.

You're really reaching now. :lol:

Forum List

Back