Beck Vs. Maddow in a debate of some kind.

Zona

A guy in ariZONA
Aug 15, 2009
Phoenix, AZ.
Avatar said something yesterday that got me thinking about Beck and Maddow having some kind of debate.

Avatar said Beck has read more and would kill Maddow in a debate.

I find this all hard to believe but please take a look at the following.

(I will start this off with, 'insert lesbian jokes here', _______________________ then read her credentials)

Dr. MAddows credentials...(or did you not know this?)

A graduate of Castro Valley High School in Castro Valley, Maddow earned a degree in public policy from Stanford University in 1994.[14] At graduation she was awarded the John Gardner Fellowship. She was also the recipient of a Rhodes Scholarship and began her postgraduate study in 1995 at Lincoln College, Oxford. In 2001, she earned a Doctorate in Philosophy (DPhil) in politics from Oxford University.[15] Her thesis is titled HIV/AIDS and Health Care Reform in British and American Prisons. She was the first openly gay American to win a Rhodes scholarship.[16][17]

She is a doctor of politics and a Rhodes scholar. You are comparing her to beck knowledge wise? Seriously?

Beck is an alcoholic and a shock jock.

Beck was born in Everett, Washington and raised as a Roman Catholic. He obtained his first broadcast job as a disc-jockey for his hometown radio station at the age of 13 after winning a contest. When his mother died, Beck moved to Bellingham, where he attended high school. After graduation, he worked at radio stations in Provo, Utah, Washington D.C. and New Haven, Connecticut. Along the way, Beck married and divorced his first wife. He also struggled with drug and alcohol abuse, and went through recovery in the mid 1990s. After marrying his second wife Tania in 1999, the couple converted to Mormonism.

Beck's array of media outlets have brought him wealth and popularity, along with recurring controversy and criticism. Beck's provocative and polarizing views can range from being seen as principled and revelatory, to erroneous and offensive. His supporters believe he is a Constitutional stalwart defending traditional American values from secular progressivism,[5] while his critics contend he promotes conspiracy theories and employs incendiary rhetoric.[6]

Beck has read more than maddow? Seriously? You said this. Wow. Again, other than the ubiquitous lesbian jokes, what have you got?

Avatar, please come back in here and explain why you think Beck has read more or is more intelligent than Dr. Maddow.

Yes there are some dumb educated people out there, but show me where Dr. Maddow has shown herself to be "dumb".

Maddow isn't dumb. She is, however, agenda driven with her lezbo agenda. She mocks Christians. That's not a good way to win converts for your side. When you mock the American people you're not gonna win. Her sctick gets old after a while.

Avatar said something yesterday that got me thinking about Beck and Maddow having some kind of debate.

(I will start this off with, 'insert lesbian jokes here', _______________________ then read her credentials)

A graduate of Castro Valley High School in Castro Valley, Maddow earned a degree in public policy from Stanford University in 1994.[14] At graduation she was awarded the John Gardner Fellowship. She was also the recipient of a Rhodes Scholarship and began her postgraduate study in 1995 at Lincoln College, Oxford. In 2001, she earned a Doctorate in Philosophy (DPhil) in politics from Oxford University.[15] Her thesis is titled HIV/AIDS and Health Care Reform in British and American Prisons. She was the first openly gay American to win a Rhodes scholarship.[16][17]

She is a doctor of politics and a Rhodes scholar. You are comparing her to beck knowledge wise? Seriously?

Beck was born in Everett, Washington and raised as a Roman Catholic. He obtained his first broadcast job as a disc-jockey for his hometown radio station at the age of 13 after winning a contest. When his mother died, Beck moved to Bellingham, where he attended high school. After graduation, he worked at radio stations in Provo, Utah, Washington D.C. and New Haven, Connecticut. Along the way, Beck married and divorced his first wife. He also struggled with drug and alcohol abuse, and went through recovery in the mid 1990s. After marrying his second wife Tania in 1999, the couple converted to Mormonism.

Beck's array of media outlets have brought him wealth and popularity, along with recurring controversy and criticism. Beck's provocative and polarizing views can range from being seen as principled and revelatory, to erroneous and offensive. His supporters believe he is a Constitutional stalwart defending traditional American values from secular progressivism,[5] while his critics contend he promotes conspiracy theories and employs incendiary rhetoric.[6]

Beck has read more than maddow? Seriously? You said this. Wow. Again, other than the ubiquitous lesbian jokes, what have you got?

Avatar, please come back in here and explain why you think Beck has read more or is more intelligent than Dr. Maddow.

Yes there are some dumb educated people out there, but show me where Dr. Maddow has shown herself to be "dumb".

did avatar really say beck has read more? lol.. more what? comic books? more bible? lol...

the thought of glen beck being smarter or more well read than rachel maddow is hysterical.

beck is just a better rodeo clown. :)

rachel would make him cry .... not that he would ever debate her anyway.

Maddow isn't dumb. She is, however, agenda driven with her lezbo agenda. She mocks Christians. That's not a good way to win converts for your side. When you mock the American people you're not gonna win. Her sctick gets old after a while.

Well, in the last twenty years or so, who has won or lost, as far as the 'lezbo' agenda is concerned?

Gays have either won, or are close to winning, almost all of their battles.

The losers? Those (mostly on the right) who have stood in their way.

Maybe Christians deserve to be mocked, if those who purport to be Christian and post on this MB are representative?

I watch her every night...."lezbo agenda"? Again, I WATCH HER EVERY NIGHT..and have no idea what you are talking about. She mocks Chrisitans? Really? Again, what are you talking about? What mocks christianity to me is a mormon telling me what is the right kind of christianity.

Unless either of them are running for an office, I could not care less about a debate between the two of them.

Michael Steele apologizing to Limbaugh proves how much power a television personality has on the republican party.

I watch her every night...."lezbo agenda"? Again, I WATCH HER EVERY NIGHT..and have no idea what you are talking about. She mocks Chrisitans? Really? Again, what are you talking about? What mocks christianity to me is a mormon telling me what is the right kind of christianity.

Link please.

did avatar really say beck has read more? lol.. more what? comic books? more bible? lol...

the thought of glen beck being smarter or more well read than rachel maddow is hysterical.

beck is just a better rodeo clown. :)

rachel would make him cry .... not that he would ever debate her anyway.

Yes, he said beck read more than Maddow. Again, I go back to simply posting her educational background and his.

How Avitar can say beck read more than Maddow is beyond me..

(oh and insert lesbian jokes here detractors, its all you have....)

Rachel would beat him up bad in a debate. Glenn Beck wouldn't know what hit him, he'd be roaming around aimlessly in the parking lot after she soundly thrashes him...

Link please.

I will get it, but Beck ( a mormon) when trying to explain why he said Obama had a deep seated hatred for white people, said he was wrong ,he said it was his version of christianity that was wrong.

A mormon telling a christian he was worshiping the wrong kind of christianity. That is astounding to me.

Do you nto remember this or do yo still need the link?

Link please.

I will get it, but Beck ( a mormon) when trying to explain why he said Obama had a deep seated hatred for white people, said he was wrong ,he said it was his version of christianity that was wrong.

A mormon telling a christian he was worshiping the wrong kind of christianity. That is astounding to me.

Go get it.

You're kidding, right?

They debate their thoughts, ideas, and ideals every weekday.

Beck at 5pm and Maddow at 9 pm.

Beck clobbers her every day....currently by nearly 2 to 1.
Glenn Beck – 2,055,000 viewers (490,000) (936,000)

Rachel Maddow Show —1,073,000 viewers (292,000) (546,000)​
http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/09/03/cable-news-ratings-for-thursday-september-2-2010/62149

AND Beck is at the disadvantage...his time slot at 5pm in the east is 4pm here in central time and 3pm mountain.

Last edited:
Link please.

Go get it.

A mormon said this about Obama and him following Christianity...

It's a perversion of the gospel of Jesus Christ as most Christians know it,"

washingtonpost.com

"People aren't recognizing his version of Christianity," Beck added.

He was totally called out on this one and eventually he will apologize again, but this is just amazing to me.

You're kidding, right?

They debate their thoughts, ideas, and ideals every weekday.

Beck at 5pm and Maddow at 9 pm.

Beck clobbers her every day....currently by nearly 2 to 1.
Glenn Beck – 2,055,000 viewers (490,000) (936,000)

Rachel Maddow Show —1,073,000 viewers (292,000) (546,000)​
http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/09/03/cable-news-ratings-for-thursday-september-2-2010/62149

AND Beck is at the disadvantage...his time slot at 5pm in the east is 4pm here in central time and 3pm mountain.

Ratings equal intelligence? They have NOTHING to do with each other...Hell, american idol beats beck all the time...so what?
Oh and by the way..

Glenn Beck's Ratings Collapse
so you relying on ratings really looks silly. Ratings do not equate to intelligence...especially not at fox.

You really cant compart the intelligence between Dr. Maddow and beck..

I love how anyone who is not a con they call agenda driven.

Beck would have his ass handed to him in a red hot second

Forum List

Back