“I hate that thug music.”

We will now have the Zimmerman trial part two.

I don't know about that, but I would not want to be Dunn. If he can't absolutely prove he was in danger, they will fry him, if nothing else than to avoid the imminent riots that would follow an acquittal.

Honestly, though if the facts are as stated in the article... I hope they do fry him.

While at the cashier’s counter, Rouer heard the sound of gunshots, looked outside and saw Dunn leaning out of his window.
Read more at Jacksonville.com: Dunn Trial: Fiancee of accused killer is called to testify against him in court | Mayport Mirror

If she was at the cashier's counter which means she was not in the car at the moment - there is no way she could have heard him saying those words before firing 10 shots. He could have complained about the music but not exactly before shooting - as she was not in the car when he shot the teenager.

somebody is lying here - the media most likely. as always.

He said it to her before she left the car. Nobody is lying. You just don't want to believe it.

You better get used to thug music. That's who is going to be taking care of you in the nursing home and they get to pick the music.

While at the cashier’s counter, Rouer heard the sound of gunshots, looked outside and saw Dunn leaning out of his window.
Read more at Jacksonville.com: Dunn Trial: Fiancee of accused killer is called to testify against him in court | Mayport Mirror

If she was at the cashier's counter which means she was not in the car at the moment - there is no way she could have heard him saying those words before firing 10 shots. He could have complained about the music but not exactly before shooting - as she was not in the car when he shot the teenager.

somebody is lying here - the media most likely. as always.

He said it to her before she left the car. Nobody is lying. You just don't want to believe it.

there is nothing to "believe". I hate that thug music as well.

the article you cited did a sloppy job as it implied that he said it right before he shot the teenager.

which was not the case.

just a sloppy journalism.

[Intro]
300 bitch, that's the team
(300 bitch, that's the team.)
In the field, we play for keeps
(In the field, we play for keeps.)
OTF and GBE
(OTF and GBE.)

[Hook]
Fuck nigga, you don't want no beef
(Fuck nigga, you don't want no beef.)
OTF and GBE
(OTF and GBE)
300 bitch that's the team

Fuck nigga, you don't want no beef
(Fuck nigga, you don't want no beef.)
OTF and GBE
(OTF and GBE)
300 bitch that's the team

[Verse 1: Lil Reese]
On that money, sprint to that green
(On that money, sprint to that green.)
Infrared, yeah we love them beams
(Infrared, yeah we love them beams.(Man down))
My niggas thirsty, I love that team
(My niggas thirsty, I love that team.)
Ain't playin' fair, so we keep them things
(Ain't playin' fair, so we keep them things.)
I'm out here, no hide and seek
(I'm out here, no hide and seek)
Band'd up in my Republic jeans
(Band'd up in my Republic jeans.)
Got some new niggas that a ride for me
(Got some new niggas that a ride for me.)
I neva stack, I'm 2414
(I neva stack, I'm 2414.)
Like D.Rose I'm on point for my team
(Like D.Rose I'm on point for my team.)
He a stain, yeah we love them things
(He a stain, yeah we love them things.)
Ain't shit sweet, you a get left on the scene
(Ain't shit sweet, you a get left on the scene.)

[Hook]

[Verse 2: Lil Durk]
Where I'm from, my niggas wet
(Where I'm from, my niggas wet.)
You shoot one, I'm shootin' ten
(You shoot one, I'm shootin' ten.)
Run up on me, betta think again
(Run up on me, betta think again.)
Head shot, he won't think again
(Head shot, he won't think again.)
OTF, GBE, we the shit
(OTF, GBE, we the shit.)
Off the lean, I call that the kick
(Off the lean, I call that the kick.)
I'm with Reese and we off the shit
(I'm with Reese and we off the shit.)
We shoot shots, we neva call it quits
(We shoot shots, we neva call it quits.)
L's up for my hittaz
(L's up for my hittaz.)
Free all of my niggas
(Free all of my niggas.)
Big toys like Christmas
(Big toys like Christmas.)
Make it rain on these bitches
(Make it rain on these bitches.)

[Hook]

[Verse 3: Fredo Santana]
Fuck nigga, don't want no beef
(Fuck nigga, don't want no beef.)
300, we in them streets
(300, we in them streets.)
Bodies droppin' like err week
(Bodies droppin' like err week.)
We ain't frontin', we buckin' heats
(We ain't frontin', we buckin' heats.)
In the field duckin' the police
(In the field duckin the police.)
Run up on ya with that fuckin' pipe
(Run up on ya with that fuckin' pipe.)
300, we a take yo' life
(300, we a take yo' life.)
Savage shit, bitch say that twice
(Savage shit, bitch say that twice.)
OTF bitch, fuck the ops
(OTF bitch, fuck the ops.)
OTF, we on all these blocks
(OTF, we on all these blocks.)
Lil Durk know where he stay
(Lil Durk know where he stay.)
He a be dead by the next day
(He a be dead by the next day.)

[Hook]

Of course those were some fine upstanding young men.

The driver of the red Durango with the darkly tinted windows, Stornes, was violating his probation for 3 felonies just by being there and Davis had a concealed weapon. A tactical knife.

They were cranking up thug music on stolen audio equipment.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Vox

I don't know about that, but I would not want to be Dunn. If he can't absolutely prove he was in danger, they will fry him, if nothing else than to avoid the imminent riots that would follow an acquittal.

Honestly, though if the facts are as stated in the article... I hope they do fry him.
Dunn doesn't have to "prove" fuck all. Neither did George.
The State has to "prove beyond a reasonable doubt" that Dunn 'premeditated' the shooting. Not going to happen.
The simians in the SUV were common street thugs/social parasites. They hide the shotgun.
Dunn will walk. One of the simians is going to find himself in prison sooner than later and he'll 'roll' on whoever pointed the shotgun at Dunn.
It's what they do to each other.

Disgusting racists are really coming out from their rocks again.

They make a good case for secession. Give racist slime some swamp land and throw up a fence to keep them out of the real United States. See how long they can live without being supported by the rest of us.

Sorry. Not seeing much justification or credibility from the shooter here. Imho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope. He opened fire on a car full of kids.

And his only reason is that he hates blacks.

He's the real thug in this sad story.

The State has to "prove beyond a reasonable doubt" that Dunn 'premeditated' the shooting. Not going to happen.
The simians in the SUV were common street thugs/social parasites. They hide the shotgun.
Dunn will walk. One of the simians is going to find himself in prison sooner than later and he'll 'roll' on whoever pointed the shotgun at Dunn.

What shotgun?

Also, you have obviously never been accused of a crime. The myth "innocent until proven guilty" is just that, a myth. Repeated day after day after day to help keep us in line, just ask Nancy Grace. If the government wants his ass, he is as good as dead.

Sorry, I don't know enough about the case to determine Dunn's guilt or innocence, but I think if they want him he is up shit creek without a paddle.

Nope. He opened fire on a car full of kids.

And his only reason is that he hates blacks.

He's the real thug in this sad story.

I did not see race mentioned at all. Maybe that was his reasoning, but it seems to me that is jumping to conclusions. As I said earlier, if the facts are as reported, I think he is in trouble.

Of course, the evidence has not been presented. Maybe there was a shotgun, maybe not.

Regardless, it is tragic that a kid lost his life over loud music even if he was a jerk.

What shotgun?

Also, you have obviously never been accused of a crime. The myth "innocent until proven guilty" is just that, a myth. Repeated day after day after day to help keep us in line, just ask Nancy Grace. If the government wants his ass, he is as good as dead.

Sorry, I don't know enough about the case to determine Dunn's guilt or innocence, but I think if they want him he is up shit creek without a paddle.
The "Government", including 'T's second father 'Bobo' were out to get George and what happened? The fucking pieces of shit couldn't even convict George by stealing evidence and tampering with it. They couldn't get their own witnesses to help convict George. They did George more good than harm. The 'all female' jury AC was delighted to seat examined the facts of the case and found George "not guilty'.
The stupid fucking government doesn't know how to wipe their collective ass properly. And now they are going to try it again with Dunn? What a bunch of losers.
Can't wait to watch another fool like Bernie scream at another all female jury.

What shotgun?

The "Government", including 'T's second father 'Bobo' were out to get George and what happened? The fucking pieces of shit couldn't even convict George by stealing evidence and tampering with it. They couldn't get their own witnesses to help convict George. They did George more good than harm. The 'all female' jury AC was delighted to seat examined the facts of the case and found George "not guilty'.
The stupid fucking government doesn't know how to wipe their collective ass properly. And now they are going to try it again with Dunn? What a bunch of losers.
Can't wait to watch another fool like Bernie scream at another all female jury.

We shall have to wait and see.

Maybe Dunn will get an attorney that can get him off. But we are going to be looking at a different court and a different jury. I would not want to be Dunn.

If he is innocent and this was self-defense, I hope he gets off. If evidence shows he committed murder, more power to the prosecution.

The spooks in the Durango testified that Jordan Davis didn't open the door.

They are obviously liars and the trajectory of the bullets tell an entirely different story.

DavisSUV-trajectories3-jpg-1.jpg

They were parked side by side and Dunn shot from the driver's seat of the Volkswagen. The rear passenger side door of the Durango had to be open when Dunn started shooting for those trajectories to occur.

The Negros were lying on the stand and to the police.

Last edited:
They found no gun at the scene of the crime. The best testimony they have is coming from the man's own wife. I agree with Immanuel. If the facts are as are reported, and there's no reason to believe they aren't, this man is screwed, and deserves to spend the rest of his life in prison. Let him live with the real thugs.

The spooks in the Durango testified that Jordan Davis didn't open the door.

They are obviously liars and the trajectory of the bullets tell an entirely different story.

Even his wife testified that he was leaning out of the window. Quit trolling.

They found no gun at the scene of the crime. The best testimony they have is coming from the man's own wife. I agree with Immanuel. If the facts are as are reported, and there's no reason to believe they aren't, this man is screwed, and deserves to spend the rest of his life in prison. Let him live with the real thugs.

I hope they put him in general population. He can look forward to a life of misery when the homies hear about what he did.

Forum List

Back