CEO gets Nailed

OnePercenter

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2013
Or did he nail himself.

The CEO of American Title Services in Centennial, Colorado was found dead in his home by a family member this past week, the result of self-inflicted wounds from a nail gun.

According to the Denver Post, Richard Talley, 57, and the company he founded in 2001 was under investigation by state insurance regulators at the time of his death late Tuesday.

Colorado CEO, under investigation, commits suicide with a nail gun | The Raw Story

Obama must have taken his real gun away.

Or did he nail himself.

The CEO of American Title Services in Centennial, Colorado was found dead in his home by a family member this past week, the result of self-inflicted wounds from a nail gun.

According to the Denver Post, Richard Talley, 57, and the company he founded in 2001 was under investigation by state insurance regulators at the time of his death late Tuesday.

Colorado CEO, under investigation, commits suicide with a nail gun | The Raw Story

Having worked construction and used a nailgun when younger, I asked my then Mom's boyfriend who got me the gig if you could depress the plate thing and make the nailgun fire like a regular gun. His answer, and I quote (this was 25 years ago but burned itself into my long-term memory) "if you do, I'll cut your dick off." By which I assumed "Yes, it would." :)

Or did he nail himself.

Was he suspected of being a CAPITALIST!?

Forum List

Back