Drunk driver kills 6 people driving wrong way

Why I never wanted to be a cop. I only want to kill people like this, not arrest them. And do it slowly, make em suffer, give em blood transfusions to keep em alive, make it take days until they die from a heart attack from unbearable pain.

(I've seen a lot of horror movies, and can think real dark.) :)

Camaros should be banned. It was the Camaros fault for making the guy drink for owning such a shit ass lame, ugly car. It caused him stress from having his doors blown off by superior cars on the street. Actually, the Camaro wouldn't exist had Obama not bailed GM out, therefore, it's Obama's fault. That should be the kind of logic any liberal can agree with.

WHy is it that the drunk driving scum always lives?
I guess that only the Lord can answer this.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. When the person who creates such a mess ends up being the one who lives to tell about it, they are the ones who have to live with it. Yeah the families of those who aren't so lucky have to live with it too, but the blame will never fall on them either. All that we can do is hope that the person who created the mess is human enough to care about what it is that they have done.

Why don't posters learn how to write sensibly.? The thread title should say "drunk driver going wrong way kills 6."

Hopefully his conscience will get the better of him while he's doing hard time.

Nothing will be done to the driver. A fine and a suspended sentence. The war on dui has been on hold ever since obozo stole the WH since his daddy was a serial drunk driver who once killed a man.

PS - Obama senior was also a wife beater and he abandoned his son! And yet obozo worshiped him purely because he was black.

Forum List

Back