I Hate Halloween

Sooooo.....I got in the spirit of the occasion......all Ninja'd up.....

....mainly because I knew the neighbor down the block was giving out KitKats.....

View attachment 225978

...and my kids thought it was hysterical!!!!!!!

Where's mr ninja?

On his way to your house right now!

So , you know where I live?

Why not stop by for Chinese food & Big Polish Kielbasa for dessert?
Translation: Polack has no girlfriend and has resorted to trolling online forums because he got rejected by every dating site for being too creepy looking.

Just having fun & Political Chic's pic is nice well sorta.

I am pretty new to town & im taking it slow I've gotten involved with too many crazy chics in the past & my last town had first a bar where there were constant fistfights & few girls before closing up & leaving our past town with nothing.

It's not my fault I have prettier eyes than Political Chic.

Now just hold on there, Sob.....

Did you notice that ‘awesome’ ends with ‘me,’ and ‘ugly’ begins with ‘u.’

I really do have prettier eyes than you.

I dare you to compare closer up like this
20181101_095232.jpg

View attachment 226043

What is that....your mug shot????

.....so ugly when you walk into a bank, they turn the cameras off! -

View attachment 226043

I look like an Anime character in that pic with the spikey hair & big goo goo eyes.

Ironic that the Japanese make them look more like my eyes than your eyes

View attachment 226043

I look like an Anime character in that pic with the spikey hair & big goo goo eyes.

If I were as ugly as you are, I wouldn't say hello, I'd say boo!

View attachment 226043

As if you wouldn't like waking up next to a life like Anime character every morning?

View attachment 226043

As if you wouldn't like waking up next to a life like Anime character every morning?

H'ween has morphed into a holiday for perverts and a media show of graphic violence. You can't even trust a kid's bag full of candy in some areas and you have to scan the stuff under a metal detector and magnet and you can't find a decent horror movie that doesn't have zombies eating flesh and spurting blood and splatter. Classic horror movies didn't even have to show a dead body much less graphic splatter.

H'ween has morphed into a holiday for perverts and a media show of graphic violence. You can't even trust a kid's bag full of candy in some areas and you have to scan the stuff under a metal detector and magnet and you can't find a decent horror movie that doesn't have zombies eating flesh and spurting blood and splatter. Classic horror movies didn't even have to show a dead body much less graphic splatter.

"Nation's Zombie Population Complains Of Halloween Costume Cultural Appropriation
U.S.—Speaking at a press conference Monday, the representatives for the nation’s population of flesh-eating, undead zombies delivered an emotional plea to American children to not dress up as insensitive and inaccurate representations of their culture.

The horrifying, deadly creatures have been hurt deeply by the rubber masks and green make-up and face paint used by children across the nation dressing up as their kind for Halloween.

“We are undead brain-eaters, NOT a costume,” one sign read at a recent zombie protest in Portland. Chants like “END CULTURAL APPROPRIATION!” and “FIGHT BIGOTRY!” were heard throughout the event, as the undead shambled around in a drunken circle holding signs and wearing shirts with clever slogans on them.

Witnesses at the protest claim things quickly turned ugly, as the walking dead became distracted by passersby and rushed them in a mob in an attempt to consume their brains.

“We need to have a national discussion about the unfair representation of fantastical creatures like zombies, vampires, and werewolves,” one CNN commentator said of the event. “What may have seemed like harmless fun in decades past is really a tradition that’s stifling and distorting the beautiful cultures of the creatures of the night.”
Nation's Zombie Population Complains Of Halloween Costume Cultural Appropriation

Forum List

Back