Genes cause mass shooting & terrorism.

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
I hate to tell you but it's not normal behavior to mass shoot & be a terrorist.

There is NO culture where this is normal, NOT even Islamic culture, NOT Racist culture, not by a long shot.

These people tend to have bad genes.

Here's a link showing that presumably a clear majority of mass-shooters had signs of Mental Illnesses caused by Low Serotonin including Schizphrenia, Delusions & Depression. (ALL Low Serotonin related)

Also Schizophrenia is HIGHLY heritable.

Mental Illness, Mass Shootings, and the Politics of American Firearms

Reports suggest that up to 60% of perpetrators of mass shootings in the United States since 1970 displayed symptoms including acute paranoia, delusions, and depression before committing their crimes.6,7 Aurora, Colorado, movie theater shooter James Holmes “was seeing a psychiatrist specializing in schizophrenia” before he open

Schizophrenia: Nearly 80 percent of risk down to genes

The largest twin study of schizophrenia to date reinforces the role of genetics in determining risk, suggesting that 79 percent of the likelihood to develop the condition is due to heritability.
dna.jpg

Our genes may hold the key to our risk of developing schizophrenia.

The National Institutes of Health (NIH) define schizophrenia as a "chronic, severe, and disabling mental disorder" that affects 1.1 percent of all adults in the United States.

- My hypothesis is that most mass-shooters / mass bombers including terroristic ones tend to have not just low Serotonin levels, but extremely low Serotonin.

Low Serotonin is known to be much more common in violent offenders, and it's ALSO more readily found in people with morbid thoughts, or OCD patterns, it causes also instability.

Morbid thoughts, violence, OCD, and also instability? ALL SOUND like MASS-Shooters / Mass-bombers (Terroristic peoples)

Note that this map puts Poland & South Africa (Blacks) at the highest Serotonin level uptake & East Asians, Turks & Indians the lowest Serotonin level uptake.

Now Britain isn't terribly low in this map of Serotonin & BUT, when you include Histamine (Rosacea) + Red hair genes far more common in the British Isle bringing down Serotonin levels, then it's probably a big difference.

ChiaoGlobalMapSalleles1.jpg

The depression map: genes, culture, serotonin, and a side of pathogens

BUT, if we speculate that Poland & Blacks have the highest Serotonin concentrations, and Brits including both Irish & Ulster Irish , East Asians & presumably judging by Turks who are heavily Arab related in genes despite not fully, that PRESUMABLY the reason why Brits (Irish & Ulster Irish included), East Asians,and Middle-Easterners commit more mass-shootings / mass-bombings & genera terrorism is because of LOWER SEROTONIN CONCENTRATIONS.

As to why Blacks have more "Thug" types of murder it's presumably because of more genes for Low-MAO-A.

• Banned
You need to find your happy place.

Who said this isn't my "Happy Place"??????

Well, it certainly isn't your scientifically sound place.

Scientifically sound???????

Anyone who thinks genes have no influences on behavior is "Scientifically un-sound"???????

You said genes cause mass shootings, that is patently false. Just admit you are a racist and ignorant to boot.

• Banned
You need to find your happy place.

Who said this isn't my "Happy Place"??????

Well, it certainly isn't your scientifically sound place.

Scientifically sound???????

Anyone who thinks genes have no influences on behavior is "Scientifically un-sound"???????

You said genes cause mass shootings, that is patently false. Just admit you are a racist and ignorant to boot.

The fact that 60% of mass-shooters have clear evidence of Mental Illnesses, particularly Schizophrenia symptoms, with Mental Illnesses like Schizophrenia being very highly heritable.

It's not my fault that dumb British bozos are so ignorant & arrogant.

Go read up on some basic Psychology on all the links between GENES on aggression, mental illness, depression, and then get back to me.

Just because you don't like it, doesn't make it the truth, it makes you ignorant & arrogant.

Forum List

Back