I had to pay 7 damn dollars for a single light bulb yesterday

Yes...that's what I said...the old incandescent are junk compared to the LEDs which are awesome.

Local large chain hardware store....a six pack of the LEDs were cheaper than the old incandescent which are junk. Burn hot very inefficient. Nothing beats LEDs.
LEDs don't burn hot, numskull. They are cool to the touch, no matter how long they've been on.
No wonder the idiot Right voted Tramp, they can't even read English!!!!
You are too stupid to realize he was talking about incandescent bulbs burning hot, stupid like Tramp likes you.

Local large chain hardware store....a six pack of the LEDs were cheaper than the old incandescent which are junk. Burn hot very inefficient. Nothing beats LEDs.
LEDs don't burn hot, numskull. They are cool to the touch, no matter how long they've been on.
No wonder the idiot Right voted Tramp, they can't even read English!!!!
You are too stupid to realize he was talking about incandescent bulbs burning hot, stupid like Tramp likes you.
I even use the earth raping I kid fashioned C-9 Christmas lights just to piss you liberals off..l

Merry fucking Trump Christmas!!!!!!!

I woulda charged granpa 20 bucks Make republicans pay thru the nose for all they want to spend

and remember how they shit their pants when dems want to spend

Why??? WTF was wrong with traditional bulbs? What government entity thought this was a smart idea? Did they include subsidies for the poor to be able to afford these bulbs?
Just like what they did to the cost of health insurance for the middle class, the government does not care if we can afford the price of what they decide to mandate.

I woulda charged granpa 20 bucks Make republicans pay thru the nose for all they want to spend

I'm registered unaffiliated. How much will your save the planet light bulb cost me?

the problem here is that the dems are just really big on spending other peoples money.

the problem here is that the dems are just really big on spending other peoples money.
And just whose money are you guys spending fixing the infrastructure from sea to shining sea ,double our armies give tax breaks to billionaires and all the rest of repub trumps ideas??

And just whose money are you guys spending fixing the infrastructure from sea to shining sea ,double our armies give tax breaks to billionaires and all the rest of repub trumps ideas??
what are you bitching about, you got all the light bulbs.

We do it just to make you soil your tampon Eddie. By the way, you still holding out for management?

That's OK I likely make 3 or 4 times what you do...you know, since I'm a WORKING MAN
Maybe gramps I've had better days........
Day Change **

+$30,534.31
thats your change?
How do you keep your pants from falling down with that in the pockets

That's OK I likely make 3 or 4 times what you do...you know, since I'm a WORKING MAN
Maybe gramps I've had better days........
Day Change **

+$30,534.31
thats your change?
How do you keep your pants from falling down with that in the pockets
All on paper

Why??? WTF was wrong with traditional bulbs? What government entity thought this was a smart idea? Did they include subsidies for the poor to be able to afford these bulbs?

YOU GOT SCREWED! Unless you bought an LED. Take heart, one CFL will outlast an incandescent by 8 to 15 times while using only one fourth the energy.
That is like saying a five pound sack of rice, when boiled and served plain, will cost less and last ten times longer than a dozen cheeseburgers.

I am amazed at how the average discussion of LED vs incandescent lighting disregards the factor of aesthetics. LED lighting is unnervingly offensive to the senses. One could spend $100k to paint, paper, carpet and furnish a room, but light it with LED and the sensory effect will be obnoxious.

Incandescent lighting is more costly than LED. But so is a cheeseburger more expensive than a bowl of plain boiled rice.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back