I found the answers to all of our problems

Me too:

5256151_orig.jpg

A little rhythm never hurt anyone
Listen to this by some young star from Norway performing on the Howard Stern show. It's a David Bowie cover. Beautiful.

Aurora Performs 'Life On Mars' - The Howard Stern Show
When I figure out how to quit mirroring to my TV I'll get right on that. At the moment I have the theme from the greatest American hero playing lol. Not by choice mind you. When you don't stay on top of this shit it just says "hey, he wants to hear this' and proceeds to play it

Listen to this by some young star from Norway performing on the Howard Stern show. It's a David Bowie cover. Beautiful.

When I figure out how to quit mirroring to my TV I'll get right on that. At the moment I have the theme from the greatest American hero playing lol. Not by choice mind you. When you don't stay on top of this shit it just says "hey, he wants to hear this' and proceeds to play it
WOOHOOOOO

You know what really sucks?

When you wake up the next morning and can't get your news fix because you were so drunk the night before and figuring out how to stop streaming eludes you as a sober person.

WOOHOOOOO

Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaanhn!

Forum List

Back